Disney Dining Plan Returning?

well it's definitely not worth it for me - my daughter eats like a bird and i had the Sleeve done, so way too much food for either one of us even if we were allowed to just buy 1 card
[/QUOTE
i've been trying for years to get a "modified" dining plan (when it was still available) because I also had the Sleeve done and i've always come across being told that "unfortunately they had not come up with anything like that for special guests" - basically it was insinuated that i can always give the extra food to someone in my party or take it with me for snacking in the room" (no joke- was actually told that)...

There will be a dining plan returning. Eventually. But don't hold your breath.

When all restaurants are open and at more or less full capacity, then we should see the DDP (or a modified version of it) back. But that ain't now and it's not going to be anytime soon. The best you can hope for (and that's even a stretch) is some type of modified quick service plan in the near future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter