Disney Dining Plan

CrowleyFam

Mouseketeer
Hi all. Sorry if this is a redo of some other thread, but I cannot get the search feature to work tonight.

My family and I are going to DL for 3 days/2 nights and will be staying in the Paradise Pier Hotel. My wife asked about the Disney Dining Plan. I have a few questions about it that I cannot find.

1) Is it a good deal or just convenient?

2) The cash vouchers - Can they be combined?

3) The cash vouchers - Do they give cash back?

4) The cash vouchers - Are they transferable (can my son give his to me)?

5) The "Breakfast in the Park" - Where is that?

That's all for me. Thanks,

John

we just came back, so I can help a little bit.
1) convenient. I don't know about the good deal. I didn't do the money calculatons.
2) yes, they can be combined
3) they do not give cash back
4) my husband and I used the two voucher packs interchangeably. They do not check id, there is no name on them. So I'm sure you can use your son's.
5) Breakfast in the park was at Club Buzz. we did that once - it was ok, food was alright. The thing I didn't like is that we had to sit outside and it was cold. We used the other vouchers towards a character breakfast, which I preferred.

Hope you have a wonderful trip!
I really enjoyed using the vouchers. I was worried that we wouldn't use them all, but we ended up taking 3 friends out to dinner, and were able to use them up with that, and the additional character breakfast.

cuterlt said:
we just came back, so I can help a little bit.
1) convenient. I don't know about the good deal. I didn't do the money calculatons.
2) yes, they can be combined
3) they do not give cash back
4) my husband and I used the two voucher packs interchangeably. They do not check id, there is no name on them. So I'm sure you can use your son's.
5) Breakfast in the park was at Club Buzz. we did that once - it was ok, food was alright. The thing I didn't like is that we had to sit outside and it was cold. We used the other vouchers towards a character breakfast, which I preferred.

Hope you have a wonderful trip!
I really enjoyed using the vouchers. I was worried that we wouldn't use them all, but we ended up taking 3 friends out to dinner, and were able to use them up with that, and the additional character breakfast.

Thanks for the info.

Does anybody know how much the Club Buzz breakfast costs normally? I (being the math geek that I am) am doing a value comparison.

Thanks, John

I think it's 6.99 for the meal. What we ended up doing was buying other stuff to make up for the 8.61 (or whatever it was) that covered it.

I don't for sure know whether you can use the breakfast in the park vouchers elsewhere. I looked on the DIS and it indicated only at the Buzz place, so that's where we went. I wouldn't be surprised if you could use them at Carnation or somewhere else. We didn't check into that.

Thanks for the info. Anybody else know if you can use the "Breakfast in the Park" vouchers anywhere other than Buzz's place?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter