Disney Dining Scout..Best $6 Ever!

Is this an app I can get in the app store?! Now that we've had some arrival scheduling issues and are needing some rearrangements for our October trip ADRs nothing is available!! This would be so helpful!

I just paid for this service last night... Does anybody here have any experience using this outside the USA? I am in Australia and whilst it did ask for me to put in my country when adding my phone number, I am skeptical that I'll receive any text msg notifications.
Here's hoping for a great result! So glad it has worked for many of you so far.

Is this an app I can get in the app store?! Now that we've had some arrival scheduling issues and are needing some rearrangements for our October trip ADRs nothing is available!! This would be so helpful!

The app requires you to pay to use it (not from the app store) and you do that signup from the website.

I just paid for this service last night... Does anybody here have any experience using this outside the USA? I am in Australia and whilst it did ask for me to put in my country when adding my phone number, I am skeptical that I'll receive any text msg notifications.
Here's hoping for a great result! So glad it has worked for many of you so far.

Have it look for something that you know is available and test it out. It's a cost for the service for a certain period of time, not per reservation you ask it to look for. I think the app also alerts you so it might be as simple and make sure the app is installed and you logged into it.

What is the name of the website? I cant find it anywhere. I did gind an app but it wont load..thanks for any help

am I correct that you get the first 1 or 2 for free?
Yes, but they won't actively send you the notification when they find availability using the free searches. There is a six month subscription option with 4 searches at a time for only $4. It is silly to pay even a little for something you can technically get for free but it is a relief already for me to know something else is doing my stalking for me and I can give it a rest!

So how much does it cost to use these programs?

I purchased the "plus" one year plan which came with 8 searches for $5.99 I then purchased 6 additional searches for $3.98 twice, for a total of 20 searches (which may be excessive lol). Grand total of $13.95. So far about $14 in and I've scored H&V, Ohana, and Chef Mickey in 3 or 4 days. I did get a notification for 1900 PF last night that I missed because I wasn't signed into MDE :sad:

I just got my first scout reservation! Woot woot! Less than 24 hours after signing up. It was for whispering canyon cafe, so not as hard to get as Ohana, CM, etc., but I am super happy with how well it worked.

I just signed up last night too...was never able to get Ohanas or CRT 180 days out for our Nov/Dec trip...here's hoping!

We were able to get Sci-fi dinner and California Grill for the week before Thanksgiving! With the adr's being so booked that week, I think the app works well.

Anyone ever think they are the reason you can't get dining reservations? They book up a ton then you pay and get one. Logistically I don't know how they would do it, but if there is money to be made someone will figure out a way to exploit it.

Anyone ever think they are the reason you can't get dining reservations? They book up a ton then you pay and get one. Logistically I don't know how they would do it, but if there is money to be made someone will figure out a way to exploit it.

The bots like Scout and Buddy do not book the ADRS. They only notify you once an ADR becomes available.

The bots like Scout and Buddy do not book the ADRS. They only notify you once an ADR becomes available.

Understood. I for one have never had a problem getting reservations, even when my party is 9 like in October. Besides if I think it forces you to try new things. How many times to do I need to do chef mickeys for breakfast. Love the characters but the food is just standard buffet.

Thanks to them I was able to score a Be Our Guest lunch and also a Sci Fi lunch. Still trying for 'Ohana dinner, I may try getting the Poly IPO to try as well.

My trip is in Nov too, and I signed up about a month ago. I didn't get anything right away - and was a bit discouraged. Then they started coming! I got an early morning Ohana, Sci Fi, and 1900 PF. After I got those, I updated more searches and accidentally searched for an Akershus in August instead of November. Within three minutes of creating a search, I had a text for an Akershus ressie (but wrong month!). Anyway, my point is, that gave me a great feeling that as November approaches, Scout will find what I need and no stress for me. It's so worth it.

Same here! Didn't hear much at first either, but now the notifications are rolling in:) I'm a big fan of the service!

Thank you for posting this! I somehow screwed up and thought I had a 7:20 H&V ressie and I don't :( I'm going to give the app a try and hope I can get into that Minnie dining!

Update...i found it.!!Thanks. I did and i came up on the app. I downlaoded it but it will not open up?

I don't use the app it's to glitchy. I believe you need to sign up online with a non-mobile device. I just use my laptop to set search times, I also signed up on my laptop through chrome browser. I tried the app but it's not great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter