Disney Dive Quest

Hope this comes back for you. Did this around three years ago and it was awesome. And, can’t believe I’m gonna say this, reasonably priced. Waved to the family on other side of glass-so fun.
The whole family is certified and really hope my brothers family could join us. Even dove today. The tank there would be so awesome and like you said the price is so reasonable.

I'm hoping its back for a trip this year! I've attempted twice so far! Once was closed for issues, but, second time was successful! Fun dive!!

We were there over Spring Break. A couple of divers were in the tank working. We did ask the worker if Dive Quest was returning and they did say absolutely. As Disney continues to return to normal it should be real back soon was the response. We are very excited

I hope it returns soon. I've done it twice and it's so worth it. Where else can you dive so safely and see so many animals?

Bumping, any news?? I see on the website it lists a price, no longer says “temporarily unavailable.” Just checking to see if anyone else has checked before I call and wait forever on the phone lol

I hope so! Our son wants to be certified and do this Spring Break 2023. I guess we’re going to find out Wednesday when 2023 packages open.

Coming back to report my findings thus far…just got off phone with cast member, only waited like two seconds! He said it can’t be booked yet, but most likely coming back soon. Said he’s been getting a lot of calls about it since they took the “temporarily unavailable“ off the page. Said it’s a good sign :thumbsup2

It must be coming back soon. I just noticed today when checking the price has been updated from $179 to 219

Did this years ago with my then Fiancé who's now my wife, it was one of the best things we have ever done at DW... Hope it returns soon !!!!

Before I call and wait, it appears this is falling into the 60 day reservation category, where before you could book in advance? Does anyone know if they still offer a t-shirt? Can you still purchase a dive video? Also, there used to be a discount (maybe 10%?) for PADI certified divers, does anyone who has booked know if that is still offered? Hoping someone who has booked knows the answers :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter