• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney dog names for black & white female

aprhj

Second to the right and straight on til morning
We are planning on getting a black and white female dog. Any thoughts on a Disney name that would fit based on its color? I don't particularly like people names for dogs, more fun names please.

I saw female and dog and thought "Cruella" but that's probably not the direction you wanted to take!

Purdy?

Pongo and Perdita are the dalmations. Figaro is the cat in Pinocchio (right? Isn't Cleo the fish or am I mixing those two?). Flower the skunk from Bambi was black & white.

I love Flower, so cute!!!

I agree, I don't like people names for pets. My daughters are Chelsea and Chloe and I have heard both of those, and my name, many times for pets. Then I get to hear "oh, Chloe is a dog/cat name!"

MAJOR PET PEEVE.....no pun intended;)

So far I like Flower the best, but I did find a list of the dalmation puppies names and Polka was on there, I'm sure for polkd-dot. Think that's kinda cute also.

Non-Disney names I've found and like: Taffy, Clover, Olive, Milk Shake, Cookies & Cream (Cookie for short).

Anyone got any more, even if there not Disney related but black & white.

thanks

we named our lab Lilly Belle I heard that its Disney related I beleive that Walts wifes name was Lilly and the trains name in Disney is Belle I beleive I could be wrong :) but we should have named her Tank as she is a bottomless tank always looking for something :lmao:

we named our lab Lilly Belle I heard that its Disney related I beleive that Walts wifes name was Lilly and the trains name in Disney is Belle I beleive I could be wrong :) but we should have named her Tank as she is a bottomless tank always looking for something :lmao:

The Lily Belle is the name of the caboose that is sometimes out. You have to ask to ride it or take a tour. Edited to add, yes Walt's wife was Lily. :)

Chloe is the name of the goldfish in Pinocchio, the cat is Figaro. My DD has a cat named Figaro, she was a stray and they thought she was a male, nope, she's a female. lol

Let's see, our cat is a calico and her name is Tink, our other cat is a grey tabby and her name is Mouse. :) Our dogs are Blue (mutt that we adopted, he came already named) and Autumn (red mini Doxie) so not Disney there.....I'm thinking but not having any brainstorms....but I do like Lily, even tho it's a people name it's still cute.

We used to have 2 dalmations....Oreo and Mallomar (called her Mally the dally).

We also had a male black and white rabbit named Tuxedo or Tux for short.

Cruella immediately jumps to mind...though, I would probably go with Cleo or one of the 101 Dalmations names. We had a springer named Sebastian when I was growing up after The Little Mermaid...he was the best dog ever!

My first thought was Cruella too.

Other names:
Perdita (you could even do Purdy)
Chance (from Homeward Bound black & white bulldog)
Chiffon (from The Shaggy Dog)
Perla (mouse from Cinderella)

OK I thought of one and want to get some opinions, has nothing to do with black & white like my request, but how about Bibbidi. You know Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo.

What do you think?

How about Lucky (one of the 101 Dalmations)? I am partial to that name because that's what I named my yellow lab. I also thought of Flower right away as other people mentioned.

OK I thought of one and want to get some opinions, has nothing to do with black & white like my request, but how about Bibbidi. You know Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo.

What do you think?

Please don't name your dog Bippidy. She needs a name you can yell out the back door or at the park. I only like people names for pets so I'm probably not a lot of help. We have Emmy, Cassie, Wanda, Sallie, Roger, Joshua, Billy and Luke. Best of luck and oh yeah...use a crate consistently and from the very first night. You'll all be happier. Don't you just love unsolicited advice?

well you could call her Bip for short;) I have another dog she isn't black and white but her name is Sassy her AKC name is Sassy Sally :)

You probably want to stick with 2 syllable names - "they" say it's best for training purposes, because you can say it quickly and it's longer than commands (sit, stay, speak, etc.)

she could be:

Flower
Tinker
Minnie? LOL
Wendy
Nala
Penny (from Rescuers)
Or Flit which is the racoon from Pocahontas

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter