Disney Dream 4-Night Double Dip Cruise Oct 23rd 2014

Hi everyone! We are super excited to have just booked out second cruise. Last summer we cruised on the Disney Wonder to Alaska. The scenery was breath taking but we are certainly ready for some pool, fun and sun :)

I will be cruising with my husband and our 3 year old son. We are very much looking forward to being part of the Fish Extender Group. I sent a request for the FB and and email for the FE.

Looking forward to chatting with all of you!

Ktalina

Welcome Ktalina!

Hi everyone,
Just dropping in to say happy new year to my fellow cruisers
Anyone else dreaming of Castaway Cay to get you through the winter months :beach:

Me and my DH are booked for this cruise along with my parents! Happy to join :)!! Celebrating a 2 year anniversary

Hi. I'm Bev and my DH Steve and sister Jeri will also be on this cruise. This will be the 8th DCL cruise for me and DH, and the very first one for Jeri. She seems to be cautious about being on the water (I think she saw Titanic too many times), so I'm excited that she finally agreed to come cruising with us. :thumbsup2 It helps that it's a DISNEY cruise, and close to Halloween with lots of fun activities, plus she's had to listen to us raving about our cruises every time we get together. We'll be in a cat 4A room on Deck 9. We don't plan on participating in the FE, but hopefully there will be a meet and greet at the beginning of the cruise so we can meet some of you folks and put faces to names.

Hey there...we are a family of six. Just booked while on the Wonder's New Years Eve sailing! We are super-excited about this as we all LOVE CC. Well, "we" (for now) is my DH and myself. Trying to keep it secret for a little while longer.

DH, myself, DS (20 when we set sail), DS (17), DD (15 when we sail), DS (13 when we sail). We may have 2 guests join us, but we're unsure as of now.

By the time we set sail, this will be our 6th cruise, all with Disney. My kids don't like Edge very much at all, but like Vibe. Of course my oldest is just that, too old...so my 2nd oldest will go between the club and hanging out with his brother. We have a pretty tight-knit family, so we "leave no man behind", lol! We participate in the FE, so I'm hoping to get us all added to that. It's amazing just how much they ALL enjoy delivering the FE gifts to the cabins, and of course receiving as well. Especially when from other states and countries!

Just 159 days to go!

Wow, sorry I have been gone for awhile, actually wasn't sure we were going to stay on this cruise. But some of the gang from the cruise I took just this past October are doing this cruise so we have decided to not walk the plank and stay on board. :cool1:

I will connect with you guys on FB as well

Can you tell me what the cut off date will be for joining the fe?
No decision made yet on joining that or not

Thanks

Wow, sorry I have been gone for awhile, actually wasn't sure we were going to stay on this cruise. But some of the gang from the cruise I took just this past October are doing this cruise so we have decided to not walk the plank and stay on board. :cool1:

I will connect with you guys on FB as well

Can you tell me what the cut off date will be for joining the fe?
No decision made yet on joining that or not

Thanks

Hi all,

Just booked this tonight. DH and I had two Dream cruises booked for July but we weren't super-psyched about going when it was so hot, so we rescheduled. We're part of the group Lynn mentioned above, who all were on the Dream last Oct.

I'll also join the FB group, but wanted to say hi here, too. :wave2:

We'd like to join the FE. It's just me (Robin - 40) and DH (Kevin - 41). (We'll be a year older by the time we sail, but I'm trying not to think about that.)

Looking forward to meeting you all, as well as seeing everyone from last year's cruise again! :cool1:

I will possibly have 2 kids with me that are out of the kids club range as well. My DS will be 21 and my DD will turn 18 the day we embark on the cruise.

Would be nice to get them to hang out if possible. I won't be telling my kids for awhile either.

Hi-
Just booked this cruise for my family of 4. This will be out first cruise for myself, DH, DD8, and DH11. I have been reading a lot of the threads to get as much info as I can, still unsure about a few things, but we are super excited.

DW and I actually booked this cruise back in October. We wanted to do the double dip. Poor DW, all the other cruises we have been on together, we weren't able to dock at CC because of the waves and such. However, this past cruise....no problems. So she wanted to experience CC twice in one cruise.

Charlie

Hi everyone! :goodvibes I think I introduced us on the old thread for November, but forgot to here! So- I'm Ellen, and my DH, Pods and I will be joining you- along with our friends, Evie & Tom, and Joan & Peter. :banana: This will be our 7th Disney cruise- well, my 7th. Dh is 2 behind me (oops- somehow I slipped out TWICE without him! Shhhhh....:rotfl:), Tom & Evie & Peter will be on their first DCL, and Joan will be on her second. I am waiting to be added to the FB group, so I will see you there too, soon!

Looking forward to getting to know you all-

Ellen

Hi everyone! :goodvibes I think I introduced us on the old thread for November, but forgot to here! So- I'm Ellen, and my DH, Pods and I will be joining you- along with our friends, Evie & Tom, and Joan & Peter. :banana: This will be our 7th Disney cruise- well, my 7th. Dh is 2 behind me (oops- somehow I slipped out TWICE without him! Shhhhh....:rotfl:), Tom & Evie & Peter will be on their first DCL, and Joan will be on her second. I am waiting to be added to the FB group, so I will see you there too, soon! Looking forward to getting to know you all- Ellen

Welcome aboard :)
I've read many of your TRs!

Hi - I'm looking for a FE group for the October 23rd DREAM double dip Cruise. This will be our first cruise and I have no idea how to sign up for FE group. I keep reading that this is the place to do it. HELP?!?

Hi all! My girlfriends and I just booked this date for our annual cruise meet-up - we are all spread out over California, Colorado and Tennessee and this is a great excuse for us to have a friends reunion every year! Can't wait!

We were on the same sailing with Karmacats and dizzi in October and I think a few more of our friends from that sailing might be joining us too ;)

All right, I am heading over to join the fb page now!

Well, we just got off the Magic, didn't re-book onboard because dh said we need to do vacations that are "not Disney" (the horror!) and once we're home, we're both regretting not booking (I knew I should have done it on the sly, but that's not so good for my marriage! LOL!).

We have friends who are looking to cruise in Oct, and would love a double dip, so I am steering them towards this cruise... with hopes that my abridged-family will be on it too! Once they decide, I will be making my deposit!

Dh's bday is 10/22, so I am thinking this could be his bday surprise! Whattya think?!

We will be on the 10/23/14 cruise celebrating our wedding anniversary with our 3 boys, ages 10,7,and 4 :-)
This is our second cruise- last time we had just 2 kiddos- 2 and 4 at that time!
:-)
We are excited and looking forward to planning with everyone!
:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter