Disney Dream CMO

I wanted to but it requires a video.
That means recording it.
Then figuring out how to transfer to a computer.
And possible edit it from there.

That's too much computer knowledge for me.

I read about this & thought it sounded so cool! If I wasn't so shy...I would definitely apply~! :) :)
Good luck to every Disser that does!:wizard:

Believe it or not, I did it! Kinda surprised even me... normally I'm the last person in the world to do something like this, but it sounded like fun, so I borrowed a camera and a friend of mine to film it and put one together.

I haven't had the nerve to go back to the website to see if they've already posted my video. :) We'll see what happens - wish me luck!

Believe it or not, I did it! Kinda surprised even me... normally I'm the last person in the world to do something like this, but it sounded like fun, so I borrowed a camera and a friend of mine to film it and put one together.

I haven't had the nerve to go back to the website to see if they've already posted my video. :) We'll see what happens - wish me luck!

Good luck!! :wizard: :wizard: Keep us updated! :)

I thought about doing it, but when I read the fine print I realized it would be difficult to fulfill the obligations do to my family commitments, etc. Plus...I want to live the dream, not work it! Good luck to those that have entered. :goodvibes

That was how I felt, too. I was a little proud of myself for at least doing it and not just thinking about it.

Good luck!

here's mine!! I was feeling really silly and figured what the heck, I probably won't make it so I decided to make the video a little different. let me know what you think!! I might have a strange sense of humor, but I thought it was funny.

can you tell what song I'm singing at the beginning or what I'm saying?

thanks everyone!

http://www.dreamcmo.com/view-dream-cmo-applicant.php?CMODID=CMO-E44E7B17AAFA41C3D7A16A456D95953D

That was so cute!!! And IMHO, very creative! :) :) I don't see anywhere we can vote though. Let us know if/when we can start voting...you can count on my vote!!! :wizard:

That was so cute!!! And IMHO, very creative! :) :) I don't see anywhere we can vote though. Let us know if/when we can start voting...you can count on my vote!!! :wizard:

Once they close submissions, they will select the top 20. They will phone interview the top 20 to select the top 10. The voting will only be on the top 10 videos. The three with the most votes will go to WDW in April for a final competition.

I applied and it is a job I relish. Unfortunately for me, I am not savvy with digital technology. It took a huge effort to upload the film. I think I had a strong idea, but it did not manifest itself well on the video.

We'll see how it plays out. What a terrific opportunity for a Disney devotee.
Good Luck to all on the DIS Boards!!!!

MartyB:smickey:

thank you!! I saw so many great videos and so many people used cool video tricks and edited clips to make almost a full movie and I just didn't know how to do that.. so I had to do what I could. lol.

thanks again ... it really made my day just knowing that someone out there thought it was good! thanks! :hug:

hopefully me as disney cmo = :wizard: :laughing:

thank you!! I saw so many great videos and so many people used cool video tricks and edited clips to make almost a full movie and I just didn't know how to do that.. so I had to do what I could. lol.

thanks again ... it really made my day just knowing that someone out there thought it was good! thanks! :hug:

hopefully me as disney cmo = :wizard: :laughing:

I thought it was a really clever idea!!! I was watching a few of the videos last night and have decided Disney must have the most creative fans ever. Good luck...:goodvibes

I thought it was a really clever idea!!! I was watching a few of the videos last night and have decided Disney must have the most creative fans ever. Good luck...:goodvibes

I know! I feel bad for the disney judges.. how in the world can they ever pick just 20 out of all those??? I guess they will use the written application to help as well... I hope what I wrote on that gives me a little edge! :woohoo:

Hi, I am more of a reader than a poster. I have been actively reading the boards for a year now. Last October we started planning a suprise trip to WDW for our kids. The timing was perfect for the contest because our trip was from 1/15/08 to 1/22/08. So I sent in the actual video we did suprising the kids. Now for a little extra info.....

1. My daughter found my notes the night before. Iwas dissappointed until she told me she had a better idea for a CMO video. She didn't have a clue

2. We taped the kids reactions twice because they were in shock and didn't really believe we were leaving for Disney right then.

I will try to add the link for my video, but I'm not very computer savvy. Enjoy talking much more than typing.

Oops I haven't posted enough to include attachments.

Thanks for looking

They had a glitch in the system yesterday - so I am waiting to hear if I get to submit my video or not. If I do, I will be sure to let you know. Good luck to everyone who made submittals. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter