Disney Dream CMO

Is there a practical way someone could talk me through posting a link to my CMO app?

Thanks to any or all who can help.

MartyB

I too am more of a reader than a poster. :tinker:

And I have to admit that it took everything I had in me to do this video because I am a really shy person. But Disney brings out the silliness...

There are so many fun and creative videos that were submitted and soo many.

I did it and here it is...
http://www.dreamcmo.com/view-dream-cmo-applicant.php?CMODID=CMO-53921150FBB455F42C7274710DF7E61B

good Luck to everyone who had the courage and silliness to submit one.:cheer2:
:thumbsup2 Awesome! I just love the imagination everyone has put into the videos. It is the reason I didn't post - when I considered applying, I started watching some of the vidoes already submitted and lost my nerve. Congratulations to those that had the nerve to apply - you got farther than I did!!!

Is there a practical way someone could talk me through posting a link to my CMO app?

Thanks to any or all who can help.

MartyB

Find your picture on the page of videos and right click on it. Select copy shortcut. Paste into a message here. Easy peasy.

Find your picture on the page of videos and right click on it. Select copy shortcut. Paste into a message here. Easy peasy.

Thank you for the instructions. I will attempt it after the children are at school.

best,

MartyB

Yeah - I was able to apply:goodvibes . Sorry for the delay in letting everyone know. But, now it is a waiting game. If anyone receives notification can you post it here. I would greatly appreciate it - the anxiety would be over. I hope the above link works. I'm kind of embarrased but what the heck. If you don't chances you never succeed. I tried posting the YouTube link but I kept getting an error message:mad: . Thanks everyone and have a magical evening. :dance3:

I'm going crazy waiting too... saw a post on another forum that someone had seen on ANOTHER forum that someone had gotten a Top 20 call. How is that for third hand information????

I submitted a video. Has anyone heard any response about being in the Top 20?

Seven people are known to have been contacted on Wednesday. It's safe to say that the people eligible to be in the Top 20 (and complete the background paperwork) have all been contacted).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter