Disney Dream Favorite Head Servers for kids with food allergies?

Laurrn918

Earning My Ears
We will be traveling on the Disney Dream in about 3 months. My family and I have traveled the Wish, Wonder and Fantasy since January 2023 and have had the most amazing experiences. My youngest has severe food allergies and we always request a head server that is exceptional with them!! We had an incredible experience on the Wonder and Fantasy. I was wondering if anyone knows any head severs on the Dream that are great in this field! We have had Devorondra and Kendall in the past and wow they blew us away. I know there has been a lot of movement due to the Wonder leaving for Australia soon so we are not sure where people have been moved to. Thanks for the insight in advance!

We will be traveling on the Disney Dream in about 3 months. My family and I have traveled the Wish, Wonder and Fantasy since January 2023 and have had the most amazing experiences. My youngest has severe food allergies and we always request a head server that is exceptional with them!! We had an incredible experience on the Wonder and Fantasy. I was wondering if anyone knows any head severs on the Dream that are great in this field! We have had Devorondra and Kendall in the past and wow they blew us away. I know there has been a lot of movement due to the Wonder leaving for Australia soon so we are not sure where people have been moved to. Thanks for the insight in advance!
Ask for Jerome Fernandes from India...One of the best we had with Allergies. He just rejoined the Dream

I wish I could remember the name of mine. I'm lactose intolerant. My ta put a dairy allergy on mine and he never once came and discussed what I could/couldnt eat with me. My servers, however, were great!

There are a couple of Disney food allergy groups on Facebook that are invaluable. Don't know if I can link them here, but search for them if that interests you.

If you haven't sailed yet, ask for Craig Wisdom from Jamaica. We have sailed twice on the Dream and he was amazing. We travel with severe peanut and egg allergies and we felt safe, assured, and cared for at every meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter