Disney Dream January 21-23 2011

Finally got all my pictures posted to my facebook (598 pictures taken :scared1:) If anyone would like to see them, just ask and I'll PM you the links so you'll be able to see them.

And if someone who got one of my bottles full of paper stars could take a picture of it and send it to me, I'd be ever so grateful since I completely forgot to take any pictures of them! (and sorry to the people who didn't get them! I ran out of time, as I was making them up until the night before. I ended up making over 2000 stars! :eek: )

Would love to see your photos. Please PM me the link. Thanks for sharing.

There usually isn't a tax on the merchandise, but according to the merchandise manager on the Dream, they have to charge the 3% tax on any cruise that is shorter than 48 hours. it is a customs law not Disney's decision.

Thanks for the answer. I was going to call merchandising to find out but now I don't have to.

I would love to see those pictures, too! I want to see the other stuff that I missed :(

Finally got all my pictures posted to my facebook (598 pictures taken :scared1:) If anyone would like to see them, just ask and I'll PM you the links so you'll be able to see them.

And if someone who got one of my bottles full of paper stars could take a picture of it and send it to me, I'd be ever so grateful since I completely forgot to take any pictures of them! (and sorry to the people who didn't get them! I ran out of time, as I was making them up until the night before. I ended up making over 2000 stars! :eek: )

Our server was Trevis and our meals were perfect. I would ask for him if anyone is heading back for the MV. On RP night my DH said that all the appetizers were "too fancy" for him and Trevis brought him Mac & Cheese!! The way he presented it then removed the silver cover made us all fall over laughing. And bonus - my DH ate every bit!!

Every time I think I could cruise another brand I step foot on Disney. :cloud9: We don't have our next one planned but I have a feeling it will be DCL!

I'd love to see your photos! Please PM the link.

I'll take a photo of the star bottle. I just loved that. And I also want to thank everyone who participated in the FE. Everything was lovely and I enjoyed coming back to little treats throughout the day.

Also, PaintedRedRoses, I loved all the anime princess magnets on your door! Where did you find all of that??

Thanks :D I can't believe I forgot to take a picture. :sad2: Gotta show it off on deviantart! :lmao:

I forget exactly. I think just google searches and picked what I liked.

Would love to see your photos. Please PM me the link. Thanks for sharing.

I would love to see those pictures, too! I want to see the other stuff that I missed :(

sent :)

And feel free to add me if you wish :goodvibes

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to give a quick update. I received an e-mail back from DCL Guest Communications and, after apologizing for the run around I got, they fixed our Castaway Club number situation so that this cruise is now included on our Castaway Club page. And on top of that, it counts as part of our "eligible cruises taken" total! Yahoo! One step closer to Platinum!

Do you remember the contact info? I have been trying to get ours fixed too. Does anyone have an email for the ship? I wanted to buy one of the paintings but I just couldn't get back there the last night.

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to give a quick update. I received an e-mail back from DCL Guest Communications and, after apologizing for the run around I got, they fixed our Castaway Club number situation so that this cruise is now included on our Castaway Club page. And on top of that, it counts as part of our "eligible cruises taken" total! Yahoo! One step closer to Platinum!

Same here. :cool1::cool1:

DW in now officially Gold and I am 2 not 3 trips away from Platinum :3dglasses

Got a very nice, long, detailed reply from Stephanie and she had added the cruise for all 3 of us

I don't want to get anyone in trouble, but I contacted DCL and they said that any sailing prior to the maiden voyage are previews and would not apply to any guests as Castaway Club bookings.

Not sure what I can do now...

I don't want to get anyone in trouble, but I contacted DCL and they said that any sailing prior to the maiden voyage are previews and would not apply to any guests as Castaway Club bookings.

Not sure what I can do now...
You know, I contacted them also to have this cruise merged to my gold castaway number. They gave me the same info. The castaway number on my KTTW card shows it as eligible online so I do not know why they keep saying it is not eligible. It shouldn't be on there for the first time cruiser and not for the previous cruiser. Not right. Frustrating me at this point. I have 8 cruises under my belt, this would be the 9th. That is too close to Platinum for me to give up :rolleyes1

I just logged on to my Castaway Club account and noticed that this cruise was removed from my status. Anyone else have it removed?

I logged in and checked after reading your message and sure enough it has been removed from my past cruises as well. What the heck? That's not very nice! :confused3

Yep! I just checked and mine has been removed. Darn! I only have 6 cruises. It will take me forever to get to platinum. Maybe I could do New York, Hawaii, San Francisco cruises to get my numbers up - only dreaming!!!!!!:lmao::lmao:

Mine was removed as well. I asked them about it, and they gave me the run around saying that since I'm a CM and it was a "reduced" rate, it doesn't count. Funny story. The so called "reduced" rate? The price per day for this cruise turned out to be MORE expensive than my 3-night Dream cruise in February when broken down price per day. And I'm positive not EVERY one on this sailing is a CM. Epic fail Disney. I even explained how I had booked future cruises based on this specific cruise counting, so that I would be reaching Platinum status at a certain time. They didn't address that issue. All they had to say to me was that they made a mistake and it should have never counted. The fact that they placed it on our Castaway Club page and removed it 2 months later is inexcusable based on the reasons they gave me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter