• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dream June 15, 214

Forgot to introduce us all.
I'm Robin, my DH is Ed. DS14 is Ryan and DD11 is Meghan (she'll be 12 in August). We live in Maryland.
This will be our 5th cruise -- second time on the Dream. We've done the Magic twice and the Fantasy once. 3 of those we're December with one of those actually over the Christmas holiday. The last time we were on huge Dream was a June 5 day double dip in 2011.
We are really looking forward to this vacation. We are spending 5 days at WDW beforehand, staying at the POP Century resort.
:) Robin

Good morning, today is the day, anyone wanting to sign up for the Fish Extender gift exchange needs to PM me before the cutoff at 5pm central time. Tomorrow I will give everyone the final numbers. If you want to do the whole group at that time let me know, thanks guys :thumbsup2

Ok, it is time. The Fish Extender list for this group is closed! We are at 29 families! Took some time but boy did we grow :)

I have the sign up list for the days and day 1 & 2 is full, I need to know which day you would like to give your gifts.
Day 3 pirate night or day 4 sea night
Please let me know ASAP
This is the list thus far.
Day 1 June 15
1. Me
2. Cheryl Kutchmark
3. Sheri Bentley Stockwell
4. Henley Barnes
5. Kelly Rosenwald Rasulis
6. Leslie Forschler Stock
7. Lisa Van Buren Lyght
8. Shari Corson Shoufler
9. Wendy Rasulis Schneider
Day 2 June 16
1. Erin Nusbaum
2. Lauren Farmer
3. Amy Young Mayfield
4. Sandra Hooper Danner
5. Selina A Chong
6. Erin Martin
7. Katy Donahue-Cavazos
Day 3 June 17
1. Dennis Santillan
Day 4 June 18
1. Scott & Maria Jongbloed

I am dividing the groups now and those of you not on our facebook group, will you please pm me your email address so I can send you the final group sheet and ship layout. Thank you

Ok guess, I have the first run on the sign ups
Group 1 will be
1. Maria Jongbloed & Scott Jongbloed
2. Dawn Hoffman Rellinger
3Cheryl Kutchmark
4Tina Randolph
5Henley Barnes
6. Sheri Bentley Stockwell
7. Amy Young Mayfield
8Shari Corson Shoufler
9Cathleen Campbell Godwin
10 Dennis Santillan
11. Erin Nusbaum
12. Amy Lynelle Rasulis
13. Wendy Rasulis Schneider
14. Sandra Hooper Danner
15. Kitty Boo
16. Leslie Forschler Stock

Group 2 will be
1. Maria Jongbloed & Scott Jongbloed
2. Kelly Rosenwald Rasulis
3.ShannyBananny from Disboard
4Katy Donahue-Cavazos
5Selina A. Chong
6. Sandra Hooper Danner
7. Kelly Sullivan-Hooper & Lauren Farmer
8. Kitty Boo
9 Lisa Van Buren Lyght
10. Daphne Schilling VanBuren
11. Sue & Marty Milojevich
12.Breanne & Matt Milojevich
13. Michele Milojevich McDonough
14. Bill Wallace
15. Vegas Vince on Disboard
16Erin Martin

My name is Vince Corbin...

Can you post the lists with kids info here? We'll give on night 3... Or PM me the list? THANKS I know this has been a lot of work for you. Much appreciated!

My name is Vince Corbin...

Can you post the lists with kids info here? We'll give on night 3... Or PM me the list? THANKS I know this has been a lot of work for you. Much appreciated!

I sent you a pm since you couldn't let me know if you can get it, thanks

I guess it blocks both ways. Could you either tell me your email address or email me at XXXXXXX so I can send you the list. Same with anyone else in here without facebook. So I can give you all your info

To clarify, I did get the PM, I just could not reply... But I did send you the email... THANKS!!!

Aloha! I am very excited for our very first disney cruise this summer! We are also ecstatic for the Fish Extenders! We have 2 rooms, 8059 & 8061, traveling with 2 adults (Shannon & James) & our 3 year old (Johnathon) in one room & 3 girls in the other (Devlyn 20, Adrianna 14, Sara 15)! Can't wait to start coming up with ideas for our FE gifts.
Is there a master list of all the people participating?
Can you include the link for the facebook group again? The previous one didn't work for me.

Mahalo, Shannon

@Shannybananny please let me know your email address when you have a chance, so I can email you the info or come to board
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DisneyDreamJune/

Here is the sign up sheet for the days so far

Day 1 June 15
1. Me
2. Cheryl Kutchmark
3. Sheri Bentley Stockwell
4. Henley Barnes
5. Kelly Rosenwald Rasulis
6. Leslie Forschler Stock
7. Lisa Van Buren Lyght
8. Shari Corson Shoufler
9. Wendy Rasulis Schneider
Day 2 June 16
1. Erin Nusbaum
2. Lauren Farmer
3. Amy Young Mayfield
4. Sandra Hooper Danner
5. Selina A Chong
6. Erin Martin
7. Katy Donahue-Cavazos
Day 3 June 17
1. Dennis Santillan
2. Tina Randolph
3. Vince Corbin
4. Sue & Marty Milojevich
5. Breanne & Matt Milojevich
6. Michele Milojevich McDonough
Day 4 June 18
1. Scott & Maria Jongbloed
2. Dawn Rellinger
3. Cathleen Campbell Goodwin
4. Shannon & James

Aloha! I am very excited for our very first disney cruise this summer! We are also ecstatic for the Fish Extenders! We have 2 rooms, 8059 & 8061, traveling with 2 adults (Shannon & James) & our 3 year old (Johnathon) in one room & 3 girls in the other (Devlyn 20, Adrianna 14, Sara 15)! Can't wait to start coming up with ideas for our FE gifts.
Is there a master list of all the people participating?
Can you include the link for the facebook group again? The previous one didn't work for me.

Mahalo, Shannon

Shannon, here is the facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DisneyDreamJune/
I have you signed up for gift exchange day 4. Please join the facebook page so I can give you all the info. Thanks

Anyone interested in a secondary "latecomers" FE group??? We are finalizing plans and wanted to gauge interest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter