Disney Dream May 16-20 2022

Hey, nice to meet you.

1] this is our DCL cruise #5 as well,
2] We are looking forward to having good weather on Castaway Cay. Both other times we have been there, it has rained.
3] I guess my favorite disney character would have to be Mickey.
4] My wife and 23 year old son and 21 year old daughter will be on the cruise.
My DD 20 and 21 will be joining me would like to meet up with you all

1.What cruise # is this for you? 1. Coming from Tampa.
2. What is one thing you are most looking forward to for the cruise? Dining
3. Who is your favorite Disney character? Don't have a favorite; I'm more of a parks and resort person.
4. Who is joining you on your crise adventure? My friend coming in from Chicago.

1.What cruise # is this for you? 1. Coming from Tampa.
2. What is one thing you are most looking forward to for the cruise? Dining
3. Who is your favorite Disney character? Don't have a favorite; I'm more of a parks and resort person.
4. Who is joining you on your crise adventure? My friend coming in from Chicago.
Welcome!! We are coming from the suburbs of Chicago and my oldest goes to school in Tampa

Hello!
We are so so excited, this will be our first cruise for us. We have been to Disney World and Disneyland lots of times.

1. What cruise # is this for you? 1
2. What is one thing you are most looking forward to for the cruise? Castaway Cay and of course the food!
3. Who is your favorite Disney character? Minnie
4. Who is joining you on your cruise adventure? My boys and mom

Hello!
We are so so excited, this will be our first cruise for us. We have been to Disney World and Disneyland lots of times.

2. What is one thing you are most looking forward to for the cruise? Castaway Cay and of course the food!
Welcome. I see you are from El Paso ........... We're just up the street ...Albuquerque!!!!

1. Second cruise
2. relaxing and seeing my kids have fun
3. Mickey Mouse and then Cinderella is my favorite princess
4. my husband and two kids daughter (4) son(turns 2 while on cruise!) my brother and sister in law and niece (7) and my mother and father in law

So excited! I’ve been researching for months! We took my daughter to Disney world for the first time in October and left my son back home with my mom…felt bad so we booked the cruise for his birthday! He will turn 2 on may 18th - Excited to see him light up at meeting characters!

As far as masks go- my kids are unfortunately unable to get vaccinated yet but my niece has been, when I send my daughter with her to kids club will my daughter have to wear a mask while my niece doesn’t? I feel like that is going to be a struggle lol 😆

1. Second cruise
2. relaxing and seeing my kids have fun
3. Mickey Mouse and then Cinderella is my favorite princess
4. my husband and two kids daughter (4) son(turns 2 while on cruise!) my brother and sister in law and niece (7) and my mother and father in law

So excited! I’ve been researching for months! We took my daughter to Disney world for the first time in October and left my son back home with my mom…felt bad so we booked the cruise for his birthday! He will turn 2 on may 18th - Excited to see him light up at meeting characters!

As far as masks go- my kids are unfortunately unable to get vaccinated yet but my niece has been, when I send my daughter with her to kids club will my daughter have to wear a mask while my niece doesn’t? I feel like that is going to be a struggle lol 😆
Welcome Aboard !!!! I don't know about the kids' clubs, but kids mimic what other kids are doing/saying. Really wonder how it is enforced.

1. What cruise # is this for you? DCL - 7, overall - I think 15th
2. What is one thing you are most looking forward to for the cruise? Being with my parents and sister (when she can), /castaway Cay, and as of today Palo Brunch
3. Who is your favorite Disney character? Disney - Merida, Moana, Raya; Marvel - Gamora, Nebula, Natasha
4. Who is joining you on your cruise adventure? I'll be meeting up with my parents who are in a different stateroom (I'm the late addition to this) and my sister will be working so hopefully able to spend some time with us.

1. What cruise # is this for you? First Disney Cruise! Been to WDW, DL many times. And TDL DisneySea once, but never on a Disney cruise, so we are very excited.
2. What is one thing you are most looking forward to for the cruise? Meeting the DIS team. Been listening for years and very happy to be on the podcast cruise.
3. Who is your favorite Disney character? Goofy ( I worked at WDW when I was in college at UCF and was a "friend of Goofy"
4. Who is joining you on your cruise adventure? my wife and one of my two sons.

1. What cruise # is this for you? First Disney Cruise! Been to WDW, DL many times. And TDL DisneySea once, but never on a Disney cruise, so we are very excited.
2. What is one thing you are most looking forward to for the cruise? Meeting the DIS team. Been listening for years and very happy to be on the podcast cruise.
3. Who is your favorite Disney character? Goofy ( I worked at WDW when I was in college at UCF and was a "friend of Goofy"
4. Who is joining you on your cruise adventure? my wife and one of my two sons.
:welcome: Welcome Aboard. Goofy is my favorite also. I saw him once sleep walking on the ship one night.

Hi, I'm going on this cruise! I've been on all of the DIS Unplugged podcast cruises, which make up the majority of the Disney cruises I've been on.

1. What cruise # is this for you?
This is #10 for me, so I think I become platinum on this cruise. :boat:

2. What is one thing you are most looking forward to for the cruise?
I'm really looking forward to seeing my DIS friends, and having some fun sharing cruise activities with them. Also, this is the first time someone from my family will be on a podcast cruise. My son and his girlfriend are a couple of staterooms down from me and looking forward to spending time with them.

3. Who is your favorite Disney character?
I'll say Bambi.

4. Who is joining you on your cruise adventure?
A couple hundred of my good DIS friends, and my son & his girlfriend, Nick & Yasmin.

Hello!

Norma, I'm originally from El Paso, too! (see the title under my avatar) A lot of family still lives there, so I still visit.

We are staying at Boulder Ridge for 4 nights before the cruise. I have a car rental reservation right now just for the 4 nights but wonder does Disney have transportation from resorts to the Disney port, maybe Uber would be better? We have a transfer from the port back to MCO but thinking maybe save money on a rental car and get a ride to the port.

Yes, Disney has transportation (for a fee) from the resorts to the port. If you have a car, check and see how much it is for the entire duration of your stay. Sometimes its cheaper to keep the car for the whole time, park it at the port and then return it at the airport at the end.

Here is what we've done in the past... I've picked up a car at MCO then turned it in at the Budget at Port Canaveral. Check and see if your car rental has a location at Port Canaveral. If so, you can drop off your party and luggage at the port, then turn the car in and get a shuttle back to the port. Since you're already renting the car you can see if it's cost-worthy enough for you to do that, especially if you're going to get a transfer back to MCO.

You can also keep the car and pay for parking at the port. I think it cost me $85 last December when I parked for a 4-night cruise.

You can also turn the car in at the rental place (provided they have one), then take a shuttle after the cruise and get a rental car back to the airport.

I've done all three options above, lol.

Hi there!
*First-ever cruise. SO excited!!!
*Looking forward to experiencing cruising, to be honest. I'm also looking forward to snorkeling in the Caribbean (never been there before).
*Old Disney - Zorro Newer Disney - Judy Hopps
*I'm leaving my husband home so I'll be solo - would love to find some walking buddies! I'm pretty easy-going.

Hi there!
*First-ever cruise. SO excited!!!
*Looking forward to experiencing cruising, to be honest. I'm also looking forward to snorkeling in the Caribbean (never been there before).
*Old Disney - Zorro Newer Disney - Judy Hopps
*I'm leaving my husband home so I'll be solo - would love to find some walking buddies! I'm pretty easy-going.
:welcome: Welcome Aboard. This is the place to find fellow cruisers. Reading other posts here, there are several solos onboard. Can wait to meet everyone .

Good evening everyone!! First off I want to say how much this form has been a god send to planning and getting tips you all are amazing! I’ve been having such a blast researching everything.

1. What cruise # is this for you? This is my very first Disney cruise and a dream come true. Something I never thought in my life I’d ever get to experience.
2. What is one thing you are most looking forward to for the cruise? The food I have dined all over WDW and resorts but never thought I’d get to do a cruise!
3. Who is your favorite Disney character? Pluto 💕🐶 I’m sure going to miss my 2 GSDs while on board
4. Who is joining you on your crise adventure? My boyfriend and his parents are joining me as it’s because of them we get to go and I’m so thrilled and grateful to them for making my dream come true.

I really can’t wait to meet everyone! How does the fish extender thing work? How do people know or what to do?

Good evening everyone!! First off I want to say how much this form has been a god send to planning and getting tips you all are amazing! I’ve been having such a blast researching everything.

1. What cruise # is this for you? This is my very first Disney cruise and a dream come true. Something I never thought in my life I’d ever get to experience.
2. What is one thing you are most looking forward to for the cruise? The food I have dined all over WDW and resorts but never thought I’d get to do a cruise!
3. Who is your favorite Disney character? Pluto 💕🐶 I’m sure going to miss my 2 GSDs while on board
4. Who is joining you on your crise adventure? My boyfriend and his parents are joining me as it’s because of them we get to go and I’m so thrilled and grateful to them for making my dream come true.

I really can’t wait to meet everyone! How does the fish extender thing work? How do people know or what to do?
:welcome: Welcome Aboard. It's so nice to see this will be your first Disney cruise. If you have any questions about anything, this is the place.FB working.JPG

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter