Disney Dream Nov. 30th-Dec. 4th, 2015

Super excited for our first family cruise. None of us including my husband and I have ever done one.

Hi! We are going on our second cruise for myself and my daughter and first cruise for my son and my brother. We are so excited! Is there still room in the donald group? I would love to participate! Thanks!

The way I understand it, since I have two cabins next to each other both with FE hangers (3 people on one and the other two on the second one), I give out to each cabin on my FE exchange list twice in return since I receive for two cabins ...am I correct? I'm a little confused on how to give to those on my list when I will have two staterooms listed on the FE exchange list. We also give something to everyone on the list we get right? so if the list has 15 rooms on it, we would need gifts for all 15 rooms no matter how many people are on the door correct? In other words it goes by # of rooms not people?

The way I understand it, since I have two cabins next to each other both with FE hangers (3 people on one and the other two on the second one), I give out to each cabin on my FE exchange list twice in return since I receive for two cabins ...am I correct? I'm a little confused on how to give to those on my list when I will have two staterooms listed on the FE exchange list. We also give something to everyone on the list we get right? so if the list has 15 rooms on it, we would need gifts for all 15 rooms no matter how many people are on the door correct? In other words it goes by # of rooms not people?

This is my first cruise so I'm not 100% but I bought 1 for each person. That's how I took it to mean. Maybe someone will fill us in before the cruise.

Whoever is doing the ornament exchange I am in as well as my daughter (20)

Can't wait only 99 more days!

How close are we to being full on our list for Donald? I am eager to go shopping and plan out gifts

Hi everyone! I am so excited to have found this board because this will be our first Disney cruise. We would love to participate in the FE and I can't wait to find out more about it. :)

I am so excited there is more interest in the Ornament Exchange! At this point my plan for the exchange is to meet sometime on during our Sea Day for about 30 minutes or so to exchange ornaments. There are no rules for regarding store bought/homemade or Disney/Non Disney. :santa: I will post the meeting time and location closer to our sail date.

We would love to participate in the ornament exchange as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter