Disney Dream or Disney Wonder?

BiehlFam

Earning My Ears
We are taking our first Disney Cruise April 2016 and are torn between the 3 night Bahamas cruise and the 5 night Caribbean. Price difference is only $600 due to what was available on the 3 night. Any opinions, tips, preferences? Will we like either one?

For such a small price difference I say definitely go with the 5 night!! Friends of ours took that 5 night cruise in March, it was their first cruise and they loved it and loved the Wonder.

Good choice! We had the same dilima only a 4 night Dream. We chose 5 night Wonder and soooooo glad we did. We booked on board for the Dream for this fall.....
Awesome!! I'm looking forward to finding out the itinerary and learning all the tips and tricks I can find!

the 5 night. if you were considering a 4 night, you could argue for that to see the rest of the Dream's bells and whistles and if you've never cruised before, i think shorter is a good taste BUT a 3 night on the bigger dream is kind of a rushed hectic, non relaxing night mare.

but a nice nightmare. but hectic and cray cray.

the 5 night. if you were considering a 4 night, you could argue for that to see the rest of the Dream's bells and whistles and if you've never cruised before, i think shorter is a good taste BUT a 3 night on the bigger dream is kind of a rushed hectic, non relaxing night mare.

but a nice nightmare. but hectic and cray cray.
That's what we are thinking. All the bells and whistles of the Dream look amazing, but 3 days doesn't seem sufficient to enjoy it properly! We're thinking 5 days on the Wonder will give the kids plenty of time to meet characters and enjoy what the ship has to offer.

I've not sailed either Wonder or Fantasy but have been on Dream twice and Magic and FAR PREFER the smaller ships. Will be on Wonder in August.

I've only ever been on the Wonder. As much as we'd like to see some of the other ships, we booked our second cruise on the Wonder, too. I've heard the smaller ships aren't as crowded. We also thought even 5 nights went by too quickly.

Another vote for 5 night cruise. We prefer the Caribbean to the Bahamas and the Wonder is a great ship. For that small of a price difference, I would not hesitate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter