Disney Dream - Prices

winnyis

<font color=teal>When angels visit us, we do not h
First my apologies for hijacking this post tigger - it was necessary to make it the first post of the main thread.

I have attempted to capture all pricing discussions on the Dreams - please use this thread to post prices for comparision. Another thread will be merged for general discussions.

Thanks

TnRobin

I got right in at 8AM - hopefully the 14 minutes is accurate

My phones were 21 mins, 23 mins and 25 mins when I first called..... I hate waiting! I want to book NOW!

Got in at 8am and then got disconnected!!! Back in at 8:02 with a 38 min wait!!! Sheesh! :confused3

I was given a 3 minute wait time. It's been 12 minutes and I'm still waiting.

I got through for the PC and then got disconnect and called back with over a 2 hour wait. I was so mad!! I am trying to be calmer today.

dvc memberservices is not working for me.......

I was given a 3 minute wait time. It's been 12 minutes and I'm still waiting.

I was given 3 min wait when I booked Alaska and it was over 20 min. It has to be longer since there wait time is probably based on an average wait.. where there is no information ahead of time.... everyone's call takes longer to get pricing etc etc. Still...... Arrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!!! :sad2: I need FASTPASS!!! :lmao:

Cat 9A (2 A and 1 Child (7): $3348.51 (no transfers no insurance)

Cat 9A (2A): $2472.34

I booked the dream - I was debating about the inagural - not too bad - four 3 adults - one 10 year old with insurance no transfers $3940 for 11C.

Instead I booked my daughter's birthday April 7th so she could go into both the new clubs (within one month of her birthday) 11C for 4 $1598.18. It transfered an onboard booking and received my OBC and my discount.

I called exactly at 8am and go through right away. I am sooooo excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter