Disney Dream - Restart Content (initial cruises)

sethschroeder

DIS Veteran
Update: we should see first cruise blogs now live with 2nd cruise blogs coming

If anyone finds any live content via YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, or elsewhere let the class know. :)

If I find anything today I will post it here as well. Interested in all thing DCL with the resumption of the Dream the next couple days. I doubt there will be much content before the end of the week but you never know as there is cell data on Castaway.

Last edited:
THANK YOU!! I really want to follow along as much as possible today.

Wish we knew if those estimates were based on any data, or just wild speculation. Hopefully they can get that info while on board!

Touringplans is typically pretty good but could be a wild guess.

I do think when we start seeing what MDRs look like it will give a good idea. We should possibly get some of that content tonight since its likely the early seating will happen prior to leaving cell signal so we could see some live streaming from the dining room.

Aside from all the bloggers who are going because their business model has been pounded all year, wonder how many plebes are going to be on board, and what the actual "normal" crowd will be on subsequent voyages.

(For the vloggers, gotta be on the first or you're too late.)

Are there many who just cover DCL? How often do they go on cruises then? It has to be mostly studio content they produce right?

There will be a bunch of vlogs and what not but have to suspect its a fairly small percentage of the ship. So what you might find is that the first cruise is a little "busier" at the activities held on the ship with possibly the pool being less "busy".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter