Disney Dream - Stateroom, Guest Services and Amenities

Castaway Kev

I'd like to eat at Club 33 just once in my life.
I've read that it's scheduled for Thursday, Oct 29, at 4:00 ET, and will be streamed on the web.

Can anyone confirm this, and perhaps, more importantly, can anyone tell me how to access it?

I've been looking at ship designs for other ships that will be hitting the waters, and can tell there are some fun ideas out there. I saw another ship that had a curved wall in the stateroom. It looked kind of fun, and like it might make the room feel bigger.

I wonder what Disney has up there sleeves. It's Disney, so it's gotta be over the top and pretty cool! I CAN'T WAIT!

I've read that it's scheduled for Thursday, Oct 29, at 4:00 ET, and will be streamed on the web.

Can anyone confirm this, and perhaps, more importantly, can anyone tell me how to access it?

I've been looking at ship designs for other ships that will be hitting the waters, and can tell there are some fun ideas out there. I saw another ship that had a curved wall in the stateroom. It looked kind of fun, and like it might make the room feel bigger.

I wonder what Disney has up there sleeves. It's Disney, so it's gotta be over the top and pretty cool! I CAN'T WAIT!

I can confirm the Oct 29th 4:00 part but that is all. I am sure we will find the link as we get closer to the date.

As for what they will announce, who knows.. as you said it's Disney.. It could be anything

Cool , just during my sail-away on the Wonder. Perhaps they'll do something onboard? Show it on the TV?

Does anyone know if there is a way to watch it through windows media player? I want to be able to watch it through my pda phone.

Cool , just during my sail-away on the Wonder. Perhaps they'll do something onboard? Show it on the TV?

I will be on the wonder too. I am platinum level in castaway club and wonder if there will be some sort of reception for the announcement. however, i suppose anything at 4 pm would be a "no go" as that is safety drill time! the first cruise got back today after the dry dock and still waiting for somone to post some comments about what has been done to the ship. This is a very last minute vacation (booked yesterday) for us and it just doesn't feel real.

I still haven't heard anything from Disney. I guess if I don't hear anything, I'll just go to the cruise line's homepage.

Thanks for the info!

I will be on the wonder too. I am platinum level in castaway club and wonder if there will be some sort of reception for the announcement. however, i suppose anything at 4 pm would be a "no go" as that is safety drill time! the first cruise got back today after the dry dock and still waiting for somone to post some comments about what has been done to the ship. This is a very last minute vacation (booked yesterday) for us and it just doesn't feel real.

The announcement will be at 4:15pm after the safety drill is over. I hope they show the announcment on the ship on the Ariel view as I will be on this cruise too. I was thinking that they may because the time of the announcement is strange to me why not in the morning or at lunch time. The press event is being held in NYC

We too, are Gold Castaway Club members, with a dummy booking waiting to get on the Disney Dream.

I sure hope they announce itineraries for the Disney Dream.

Dummy booking here too waiting for the Dream itineraries to come out. Please oh please let there be some 7 day itineraries up their sleeves. 3/4 days just aren't going to do it for us, and we would prefer not to sail on the Magic again. Just want to see something different.

I'm hoping for some Caribbean sailings in Summer 2011 - Magic is in Europe and the Wonder is Vancover - Maybe?????

I'm hoping to be able to afford anything on the Dream in Sept 2011. It will be my 40th year on this strange planet of ours so I'd like it to be extra special.

Have only done a 3 night before and have a 4 night booked for next year, so who knows what I'll get for 2011?! :thumbsup2

I've just got to work out the time difference with EST now!! :confused3

I'm hoping to be able to afford anything on the Dream in Sept 2011. It will be my 40th year on this strange planet of ours so I'd like it to be extra special.

Have only done a 3 night before and have a 4 night booked for next year, so who knows what I'll get for 2011?! :thumbsup2

I've just got to work out the time difference with EST now!! :confused3

East coast is 4 hours behind UK until this weekend (when it goes back to normal 5 hours). So announcement will be 8pm here in the UK.

Been causing chaos at my work for arranging teleconferences, with the americans (and some brits too can you believe) generally not knowing we've already changed our clocks.

I am waiting with baited breath...as we have a dummy booking and we are hoping to get on the Disney Dream for summer 2011.

This Thursday, I'll keep my eyes peeled on DCL and ABC news.:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter