Disney Dream

GinaF912

Earning My Ears
we are cruising on the Dream next year with 12yr boy & 5 yr girls, what are "must" dos? Any inside tips? TIA!

Room service! This was such a novelty to my boys when they were younger and is still what they are really looking king forward to.

Don't over plan and take time to enjoy your surroundings. There is so much artwork and hidden details on each ship that many people rush past and miss.

How long is your trip?

Your kids ages are good for catching shows, etc...we weren't really able to do that on our 4 night cruise because of our DS who was 15 months at the time. He did not like the nursery. Our next cruise he will be 3, so all of the kids will go to their kids clubs so DH and I can have some time alone. :)

Must Do's
You Can't Eat It All - But try foods outside of your normal "comfort zone" if you don't like something, they will bring you something else - no additional charge
You Can't Do It All - But Sleep is for after the cruise
Sunscreen - and reapply frequently!!! The sun is different there than at home (usually). Sunburn is the quickest / easiest way to make a vacation NOT enjoyable (for the victim AND their family)
---------------

Mid Ship Detective Agency (kids and/or family)
Mini Golf - but you have to put your feet in Goofy's shoes on the drive to make it more fun
AquaDuck
Shows - Main Stage in Walt Disney Theater, shows / activities that are between your dinner and show
Adults: Satellite Falls - Deck 13 forward

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter