Disney Dream

lovetotraveltx

DIS Veteran
Hi, Anyone been on the Dream 3 night to castaway cay recently? If so, do you have the menus for the 3 mdr's. We've just been on the Wonder twice and they have several happy hours starting at 4:30pm. Are there any happy hours on the Dream? Thank you!

Definitely were happy hours galore on the Dream on our 4 night a couple weeks ago. No clue when they started, but they were clearly listed on the app for the day's activities

Can confirm from reading menus from that link posted earlier. Everything I tried back in January were listed on those menus, minus the apple crisp rice pudding which wasn't listed on the most recent (but it wasn't my favorite anyway)

Can confirm from reading menus from that link posted earlier. Everything I tried back in January were listed on those menus, minus the apple crisp rice pudding which wasn't listed on the most recent (but it wasn't my favorite anyway)

The apple crumble rice pudding is on the menu that I took home on 2/14.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter