• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dreams- attire..

TINKERAB

Earning My Ears
Disney Dreaming June 3- 4 nite cruise. Just my nine year old son and I am wondering how formal is the formal night?

Disney Dreaming June 3- 4 nite cruise. Just my nine year old son and I am wondering how formal is the formal night?

It's not a formal night on the shorter cruises, it's refered to as "Dress Up Night". You can get as dressed up as you'd like.

My family, I wore a nice skirt and top. DH and boys wore dress pants, dress shirt and tie, thats all, oh except middle son, he had a suit jacket too. Some other people were still dressed as cruise casual, a few were very formal. Most were dressed semi formally or just nicely. :)

As far as I know, there has been no announcement as to whether or not there will be a formal night on the Dream. There is no formal night on 3 and 4 night Wonder sailings. There is a "dress up" night which until recently was called "dress up optional." It was quite casual. Everything from ball gowns (rare) to "church clothes" to dockers/polos to jeans would be seen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter