Disney during the 4th

0FF TO NEVERLAND

DIS Veteran
Was considering being around Orlando the 3-5th of July

Is there anything good going on at Disney those days that I can still get tickets for?

I checked the dessert parties on the 4th but their all booked.

Just figured I’d do something different for the holiday.

Thanks

Last edited:
We are thinking of checking out Woody's Roundup which is being held at the Contemporary.

Runs July 3-5.

We are thinking of checking out Woody's Roundup which is being held at the Contemporary.

Runs July 3-5.

Nice idea. I didn’t realize there wasn’t a ton to do during that holiday.

Maybe I’ll try and catch the fireworks from somewhere.

I assume all desert parties stay sold out for it? Are the fireworks even different for the forth? Any recommended park for the 3rd or 4th?

If you're heading to Canobie Lake then make sure to bring plenty of OFF, the black flies will be wicked thick at that time of year:D

If you're heading to Canobie Lake then make sure to bring plenty of OFF, the black flies will be wicked thick at that time of year:D
I would love to be heading to Canobie Lake Park again, black flies and all. Great memories, it's been way too long.

The black flies would be long gone prior to July. They are a spring thing. May is the absolute worse - I can't go out of the house.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter