This video will be removed around 2:00 PM EST.

Disney Enchanted Tales

The update said the event begins on Friday the 10th. The triplets from BaB will be available.

No update available for me yet. I wonder, will the triplets and the event require coins? Or other currency, like previous events? I've been saving lots of money instead of spending it in more buildings because I'm afraid I'll need it in a next event (and yes, this time I want to finish it).

No update available for me yet. I wonder, will the triplets and the event require coins? Or other currency, like previous events? I've been saving lots of money instead of spending it in more buildings because I'm afraid I'll need it in a next event (and yes, this time I want to finish it).
No update available for me, too. :(
I think if it's an Event, it will have a different currency. Cause for all the past events: Harvest Festival needed autumn leaves, Agrabah Event needed hourglasses, and the Winter Festival used pinecones.

Hello fellow players! Newbie here!:daisy:
I'm on level 30 and have one more Tangel character to unlock.:crazy2:
I updated the game today and love the new Valentine icon on my desktop.:lovestruc
However, while the game is running smoothly, half of the buildings have stopped appearing altogether which is 'quite' annoying.:rolleyes: Moreover the actios on the left bar don't have icons anymore and some characters have a white square above them instead of their round icon urgh! I hope they fix that.
I also had the 'store Gaston's building and put it back' action from the fairy but that's it for now.:charac2:
One of the triplets will be automatically unlocked when the Valentine event officially starts, I'm really looking forward to this event!:lovestruc

Oh, and I LOVE the new emerald green bed, much more beautiful than the previous blue one.

Last edited:
Hello fellow players! Newbie here!:daisy:
I'm on level 30 and have one more Tangel character to unlock.:crazy2:
I updated the game today and love the new Valentine icon on my desktop.:lovestruc
However, while the game is running smoothly, half of the buildings have stopped appearing altogether which is 'quite' annoying.:rolleyes: Moreover the actios on the left bar don't have icons anymore and some characters have a white square above them instead of their round icon urgh! I hope they fix that.
I also had the 'store Gaston's building and put it back' action from the fairy but that's it for now.:charac2:
One of the triplets will be automatically unlocked when the Valentine event officially starts, I'm really looking forward to this event!:lovestruc

Oh, and I LOVE the new emerald green bed, much more beautiful than the previous blue one.

Do you have winter decorations on Gaston's tavern? Some players reported that they lost winter decorations when they accidentally stored a decorated building. I don't want to lose decorations.

My game works soo slow and constantly experiencing glitches. It is very hard to play.

The bed looks much nicer. I hated those send and snow colors.

Do you have winter decorations on Gaston's tavern? Some players reported that they lost winter decorations when they accidentally stored a decorated building. I don't want to lose decorations.

Nope that Christmas event was such a mess I only managed to unlock Gerda and Gunther and decorate Plumet's thingy and get some Christmas trees and stuff. :worried: I bought some diamonds to try and unlock Footstool but ran out of time. :(But yeah I'd be so pissed if my Christmas decorations had disappeared! :scared: Sorry if that happens to you.:lovestruc

My game works soo slow and constantly experiencing glitches. It is very hard to play.

The bed looks much nicer. I hated those send and snow colors.

As I said the game's always been running very smoothly for me but today's the first time I experience glitches and there are so many it would be hilarious if it wasn't so annoying!:crazy2:
Best glitch so far : character icons flying all over the bed while I browse. Yeah that one's fun/weird. That new update a mess is.:yoda:

By the way I'm dreading having to find 160 diamonds to unlock the last two bed squares. I try not to spend too much cash on games so yeah that's gonna be a fun ride.:thanks: Disney.

I'm on level 29 and there are 12 locked bed squares but I still have some space left for new stuff. If you bought more than one piece of the same decoration just store some of them. I suppose they will extend the bed soon

Oh I'm fine at the moment I still have a bit of space and will be unlocking the level 31 square very soon.
Yeah they might extend the bed or add a second one I guess.
Or... they might release Enchanted Tales 2 as a paying app.
I'm betting on the second option but we'll see!:lovestruc

This game is a mess sometimes. So many people here have updated it, while others can't do it yet.

Oh I'm fine at the moment I still have a bit of space and will be unlocking the level 31 square very soon.
Yeah they might extend the bed or add a second one I guess.
Or... they might release Enchanted Tales 2 as a paying app.
I'm betting on the second option but we'll see!:lovestruc

Well, it already almost makes you spend money to complete the events and have everything :P

Yeah, almost... I did spend some money during the Jasmine 4-day sale event. And bought some diamonds. But not too much. Yeah.:crazy2: lol

Any news from the new event? My App Store doesn't have any update available yet...
Me neither. Seems like they are doing a slow roll out because it looks like others have been getting it since last night. I wish it would hurry up already! LOL

Me neither. Seems like they are doing a slow roll out because it looks like others have been getting it since last night. I wish it would hurry up already! LOL
Hey, me too! I want the update already! Tried restarting my device but there's still no update available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter