Disney Enchanted Tales

Does anyone else's floral building decorations glitch like this when you zoom in close? I have three buildings decorated and this is the only one that does it, so I'm assuming it is a glitch

Mine does that too - I find it funny, it looks like Fall decorations :)

It makes me really hate the game. Ecinacea and carrots are killing me. It really makes it no fun.

The carrots are awful! I haven't been able to get one yet but some how managed to collect all of the perfume I needed. You couldn't be more right, this is taking the fun out of it :guilty:

I've been sitting here all day just collecting and I haven't gotten one echinacea. SO FRUSTRATED...

Not to mention the fact that I'm level 15 so I don't have half of the characters that I could use to get drops

I only had that issue when I had the double character glitch. And usually just closing the app and reopening it worked for me.
I tried close/reopen, force stop, clear cache. None worked, but in the end it got resolved after I switched off the phone and switched back on.

Had no problems getting all the carrots and perfumes, it's those baskets I can't get! There's not many ways to get them either

Had no problems getting all the carrots and perfumes, it's those baskets I can't get! There's not many ways to get them either
If I'm not wrong Belle's cottage and Parsnip Farm drops them and they drop every 30 seconds / 1 min I think, so I just kept the game open and harvesting those buildings periodically. Got a lot of my baskets that way.

Three dresses, the last triplet and three buildings to go, three buildings and two triplets done. Should I have faith? :rotfl:I still believe I will be able to get everything done before the end of the event. I'm close to get one dress done. Of course, if the last chapter brings three more buildings to decorate... it will be a pain in the *** :faint:

Does anyone know if there are cheats for the game? I've seen a few pages claiming that there are cheat codes that you can enter directly into the game, but I can't seem to figure out how to do it. Thanks! :love2:

Is anyone else having problems getting soup? I just started on Jaune last night and I've already got all of the perfumes and the baskets, but I've only found 2/29 soups. (And obviously no carrots yet lol)

^^ I got most of my soups from the fishmonger. Lumiere also regularly drops soups. I think there are some more but I can't remember from the top of my head.

^^ I got most of my soups from the fishmonger. Lumiere also regularly drops soups. I think there are some more but I can't remember from the top of my head.

UGH I don't have Lumiere yet. I'm pretty new so I'm level 15. I may buy the fishmonger next though because I'm frustrated. I feel like the easiest one to get should actually be the easiest one

UGH I don't have Lumiere yet. I'm pretty new so I'm level 15. I may buy the fishmonger next though because I'm frustrated. I feel like the easiest one to get should actually be the easiest one
If you have enough chocolate get the fishmonger as it really helps with collecting soup (I think 80% of soups come from there), I think maurice also collected soup, that worked well, too.

This is where I am at: four buildings decorated (Library, Tower, Bookshop, Stables), one crown done (Belle's) and I have bought everything that I can buy with chocolate hearts. Two buildings and two crowns to go (stuck because of posy and echinacea flowers not dropping). All three triplets are unlocked - just waiting to see what Chapter 3 brings!

I am at level 33 (was at max before this event started) and have almost 1,800,000 coins - I have all characters that have been released.

I am hoping that I can get the last buildings and crowns done :) I missed decorating the Arendelle Castle by ONE pomander and couldn't get started with Beast's Castle because of those pomanders - I want to do it all this time around!

If you have enough chocolate get the fishmonger as it really helps with collecting soup (I think 80% of soups come from there), I think maurice also collected soup, that worked well, too.

Okay thanks! I almost have enough chocolates to get the fishmonger so I'll definitely buy that next! I can't wait until there's another event and I have more characters, that should make it a lot easier!

Three dresses, the last triplet and three buildings to go, three buildings and two triplets done. Should I have faith? :rotfl:I still believe I will be able to get everything done before the end of the event. I'm close to get one dress done. Of course, if the last chapter brings three more buildings to decorate... it will be a pain in the *** :faint:
That's me, basically. I'm about to finish the last triplet, just need a few more soups. Also need 5 more Echinacea to complete one dress. Here's hoping the last chapter will be an easier one!

If I'm not wrong Belle's cottage and Parsnip Farm drops them and they drop every 30 seconds / 1 min I think, so I just kept the game open and harvesting those buildings periodically. Got a lot of my baskets that way.
Thanks, I've been harvesting like mad and only 1 basket left to get!

Same for me as post above. Never got a single carrot from them. Mine came from everyone/where else - Flynn, the brothers, Belle, and the flower shop.

I guess this game is as inconsistent as can be.

To finish the Gold/Yellow Bimbette, I got the perfume bottles all within a few hours and struggled for 2 days for baskets. For the red and green, it took me 3 - 4 days each.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter