Disney Enchanted Tales

Gerda's first quest book didn't require purchasing any pine cone items to complete so I went ahead and got the Winter Festival Tree for the Beauty & Beast story and as part of the Winter's Greetings quest book they have you decorate the Tavern similar to how you had to decorate the Rotunda but Tinsel is the harder to get item instead of Mistletoe.

Gerda has a second quest book after you finish the first. I'm working through her second book now. We'll see if they have you buy any of the pine cone items to get through that quest book or not.

Hi! I need some advice. I finished Featherduster and rotunda. Should I proceed with Featherduster's new quest "Deck the Halls" or to go on Winter quests by Bookseller, Bishop and Conli? This event is too expensive and I'm really frustrated...

Gerda has a second quest book after you finish the first. I'm working through her second book now. We'll see if they have you buy any of the pine cone items to get through that quest book or not.

The second task in her second quest book was to place 2 Julebukks :( That means having to save 60,394 pine cones for me to complete that task :( Now I regret buying that xmas tree and wish I had those 27,389 pine cones back. I do have 20,000 pine cones now but it's going to take me like 3 days to save up the rest to buy those 2 Julebukks.

Hi! I need some advice. I finished Featherduster and rotunda. Should I proceed with Featherduster's new quest "Deck the Halls" or to go on Winter quests by Bookseller, Bishop and Conli? This event is too expensive and I'm really frustrated...

Personally I think it is better to do the Featherduster quest because you can add new characters. The more characters you have the better off you are in the future with gaining currency and items.

We are all frustrated by the prices this event. I don't mind a good challenge but having to work my butt off and probably still not being able to complete all the quests in the event is no fun.

Tnx. What does the tavern providing after decoration - coins or pine cones?

Yes it pays out pine cones when decorated for Christmas. 41 pine cone every 4 hours.

I'm hoping to be done collecting the pieces by morning (just depends on how fast the tinsel drops).

The tasks for the red ribbons and tinsel are all 5 hour and 6 hour tasks and so its taking away A LOT from the amount of pine cones I could normal collect from my characters if they were doing shorter tasks. I think with there being so much pressure to collect pine cones to have any prayer of finishing this event the smart thing for me to do is to not be in a hurry to finish decorating the tavern. I need to stop with the long tasks and do those over night and spend the day when I'm able to be online doing the short tasks to accumulate as many pine cones as possible.

Last edited:
I'm sticking with the Featherduster tasks so far. Mainly because I can see that there's a building at the end instead of just a gem so I figure it's a better overall deal. I hope to do the trees eventually but I would be more disappointed to miss out on the characters than some decorations.

I'm sticking with the Featherduster tasks so far. Mainly because I can see that there's a building at the end instead of just a gem so I figure it's a better overall deal. I hope to do the trees eventually but I would be more disappointed to miss out on the characters than some decorations.

It looks like their is a building coming at the end of the Gerda quests too.

It looks like their is a building coming at the end of the Gerda quests too.
That's good to know. Thanks for sharing! I just bought my first Winter Urn so I should move onto the next character quest within a couple of days

Hello! I'm super excited to find this forum! Like everyone here, I'm also very frustrated with the unrealistic amount of pine cones that are needed for each item...

Also I'm wondering if anyone can help me...My game crashed (it crashes so often now and sometimes it's impossible to play because it crashes within 10 seconds of loading) and when I was able to log back in, the Winter Festival Pyramid had shown up on my quilt. I definitely didn't use my precious diamonds to purchase it. Was it a reward for doing something? Or is this a glitch? Does anyone know?Thanks!

Just started to collect for winter urns. Man I feel so behind. Merry Christmas and seasons greetings and a big good luck to all doing this years event.

possibly a glitch ....(a very lucky one!!) i certainly havent recieved one but im wondering if they will offer them on sale before the event is over??

at the moment i have 5 event jobs outstanding and im not sure which to pursue to not waste pine cones
i have conil with winter nights
the bishop with winter traditions
gerda with the dinner party
and then that old lady who usually has the general quests has 2 event quests, a towering triumph and precious pinecones both involving diamonds and not sure whether to do them esp if they dont lead to any person or new building ..... bit of a wait and see quest hopefully can finish the event without needing to go down this road?

I have a question for everyone - the Winter Decoration Basket - does yours work the same as mine? Same add'l PC after 3 hours?

I can purchase it for 299PC. After 3 hours, it gives me 327PC & 19XP. I have been buying them every three hours ever since to help gather PC and it really helps.

It's good to see so many people upset with the way this game is playing out. I think the prices are outrageous. I feel like in order to accomplish anything in this task I have to put my life on hold and focus completely on collecting pinecones. How does Gerda get unlocked? What about footstool?

Just an update on the Beauty and Beast Christmas Tree quest. After you finish decorating the Tavern a new quest book starts involving the baker which leads to you having to collect a bunch of pieces to decorate the Bakery for Christmas too. This time there is only one person that can get the hardest item - Gerda doing a 4 hour task.

Last edited:
I'm still waiting to unlock Gerda, and the first frost quest to place a winter market stall, do the Christmas tree quests start after one of these?
Has anyone come across Footstool yet?
Wahhh this isn't a very fun event

possibly a glitch ....(a very lucky one!!) i certainly havent recieved one but im wondering if they will offer them on sale before the event is over??

Hahaha Thanks! Yeah I hope it doesn't disappear as it was a pain to find a place for it to fit...

I'm currently collecting items to unlock Gerda and three quests open waiting for me to purchase Christmas trees
Just wondering if anyone knows which quest I should focus on to get the next building and person- I'm thinking it'll be the footstool next.
Don't want to spend my pc on tasks that won't help me in the long run when they take me sooooo long to collect!!!
Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter