Disney Enchanted Tales

I just finished Gerda's quest (stayed up way too late because I was so curious to see what was next). You get the furniture store which is part of the Tangled story then it gives you the quest to unlock Gunther next.

Looks like the foot stool is last which makes sense since we did one new Beauty & the Beast character already (featherduster)

Gunther's items don't look terribly hard there is just a lot of them. The hardest item to get (the Painting) drops from Arendelle Castle which should help make getting it much easier. The other items are 15 black boots (which we've had to get several times in the past), 22 Vases, and 32 logs which should be easy to get since they drop from the Winter Market Stalls. His quest book ends with a diamond which tells me it will be like Gerda where a second quest book will open up after finishing the first and the 2nd book should end with another building (probably for Beauty & the Beast).

At the same time that the new Gunther quest started another quest book opened up for Beauty & the Beast called "Decoration Time". It kicks off with a task for Cogsworth so judging by the title and the castle character being used my guess is that it might end up having something to do with decorating Beast's Castle for Christmas at the end.

It's good to see so many people upset with the way this game is playing out. I think the prices are outrageous. I feel like in order to accomplish anything in this task I have to put my life on hold and focus completely on collecting pinecones. How does Gerda get unlocked? What about footstool?
I pretty much have already told myself I am not getting this event done so I'm just shooting for as much as possible and thx to all the people on here giving us heads up on what we need to collect. I wish I had read this dis before I bought that stupid beauty and beast Christmas tree then I would be done with the urns Night everyone

I'm currently collecting items to unlock Gerda and three quests open waiting for me to purchase Christmas trees
Just wondering if anyone knows which quest I should focus on to get the next building and person- I'm thinking it'll be the footstool next.
Don't want to spend my pc on tasks that won't help me in the long run when they take me sooooo long to collect!!!
Thanks

Definitely stick to the main story quests for the new characters. Just put the xmas tree stuff aside for the time being until after you have all the new characters. In the end you don't get anything for the xmas tree quests but a couple of diamonds and a couple of buildings decked out for the Christmas holiday. The tasks actually hurt you more than they help since finding the items to decorate the buildings takes up a lot of time (they are all long tasks to get the items) thus causing you to lose out on pine cones. You need all the pine cones you can get to buy the items needed to complete the new character quests.

Definitely stick to the main story quests for the new characters. Just put the xmas tree stuff aside for the time being until after you have all the new characters. In the end you don't get anything for the xmas tree quests but a couple of diamonds and a couple of buildings decked out for the Christmas holiday. The tasks actually hurt you more than they help since finding the items to decorate the buildings takes up a lot of time (they are all long tasks to get the items) thus causing you to lose out on pine cones. You need all the pine cones you can get to buy the items needed to complete the new character quests.
Thanks Mouseketeer I'll do that :)

I'm totally confused with this game now! I have all 3 stories open and have just unlocked feather duster. I am still trying to get the mistletoe for the rotunda but haven't even got one yet. Also trying to unlock Sven. How do you progress with this event? Should I be concentrating on one story? No sign of Gerda or anything else yet and I don't have enough pine cones yet to buy the winter lanterns yet - do I need to do this to progress?

I'm totally confused with this game now! I have all 3 stories open and have just unlocked feather duster. I am still trying to get the mistletoe for the rotunda but haven't even got one yet...

Hey, not sure how much this helps, but in the quest log, the event quests have a circus tent icon next to the character pictures at the top. These are the ones that help you move on in the event, so I think you should be seeing a feather duster quest in there now and the one to unlock the rotunda?
When you get through the feather duster's full quest you should unlock Gerda, or at least that's how it happened for me :)

Hey, not sure how much this helps, but in the quest log, the event quests have a circus tent icon next to the character pictures at the top. These are the ones that help you move on in the event, so I think you should be seeing a feather duster quest in there now and the one to unlock the rotunda?
When you get through the feather duster's full quest you should unlock Gerda, or at least that's how it happened for me :)
Thanks, It's taking forever to get the mistletoe for the rotunda so that's probably what's holding it up. Have done all the feather duster tasks

Hello, I been reading you all since I joined game mid Jasmine event.
I started Frozen first, Tangled second and Beast third.
I am currently level 16.
My pine cone prices seem to be half most yours.
Julebukk 11368
Winter Urn 6741
Winter Market Stall 12900

You can figure the rest.
I am about to finish the Feather Duster quest line.
Half way to the second urn.

I have all 3 doll towers and all 3 chrismas goose.
They are helping a lot.
I not met any errors but I contacted and complained to customer support about how insane the event prices are.
I was informed they are aware of this issue but nothing will likely be done about it this event.

Finishing Feather Duster unlocks Frozen's Dining Hall with Gerda.
Dining Hall costs zero pine cones and zero time to build.
Gives 37 pine cones every 4 hours.
Gerda hardest item is the Ice Skates which cost 50 gems to buy.
Dropped from Doll Tower and Ice Harvester's Hut, both pay buildings.
Duke from Frozen and Maximus from Enchanted can also drop the skates.
Also need Yarn, Candles, and Soup.
Lots of characters and buildings to drop each.

So here's my big beef with the game, plus way too many little ones to mention, is that there is no double check before using hard earned diamonds.... I just lost 30 of them because the use button and the close box button are WAY TOO CLOSE to each other... What's worse I didn't even need them.

Plus with all the characters now and buildings I truly believe we need a collect 'all button' that we can use when we see fit .

If anyone agrees with the above points and is writing to Disney about the game can you include these too hopefully it may get back to the developers..... Fingers crossed

I welcomed Gunther this morning and no surprise part of his first quest book is placing 2 nutcracker soldiers.

Also the Christmas tree quest for the Beauty & the Beast ends with having to decorate Beast's castle as expected. It requires 7 mistletoe and 15 Pomander (which you can only get from Gerda and Gunther) so it will take several days to complete

I unlocked Gerda today and I also think I won't be able to finish this event. I really want the footstool though :( curious to know when you'll be getting it. After completing the Gunther quests?

So here's my big beef with the game, plus way too many little ones to mention, is that there is no double check before using hard earned diamonds....

I sent a complaint about this last week too, mentioning that I've paid real money for diamonds (and that they aren't cheap - $8 gets me 125 which doesn't quite buy ONE building) and how frustrating it is to waste that so easily. I also said that it turned me off spending any more money on this game. This was the reply I got

"I totally understand, that happens to me all the time! I will make sure to pass your feedback along to our development team, although I cannot guarantee anything we do appreciate you reaching out to us!"

So, nothing basically. :headache: Hope you get a better response if more people complain!

Hello everyone,

Apologies if I've not posted this correctly. I too feel the expense of this event is simply outrageous. Has anyone unlocked the beloved footstool yet?! If so, a quest by quest break down would be super helpful. Similar to the excellent posts by Tygari and others above. In the meantime, happy pine cone harvesting!

Here is my update I just got finished with the feather duster quest and on my way to unlock Gerda. Also due to the fact that I did the Christmas tree for enchanted way before I realized I should have. I now have a quest line for Seasons greetings enchanted character hook hand, to make him angry. Honesty I can't think of something worse then making a man with a hook angry and its a Christmas quest lol.

Hi all, I am at Level 25 and I felt that the winter event items are super expensive to buy.

Winter Urn 16562
Winter Lantern 22046
Nutcracker Soldier 33293!!

I'm in the middle of collecting pine cones to buy the 2 winter urn...

Anyone can tell me what is the next after complete the featherduster Deck the Halls quest?
When can I unlock at least one next character?

Hello everyone,

Apologies if I've not posted this correctly. I too feel the expense of this event is simply outrageous. Has anyone unlocked the beloved footstool yet?! If so, a quest by quest break down would be super helpful. Similar to the excellent posts by Tygari and others above. In the meantime, happy pine cone harvesting!

My memory isn't the best but the main things you need to know about the Gerda quests are:

1) there are two books of quests. After you finish her first set of quests a new book of quests opens up
2) as part of her quest books you'll have to place 2 Yulebukks
3) once you finish the 2nd book of quests you will receive the Furniture Store which is a Tangled item and you will be tasked with welcoming Gunther
4) Gunther requires 32 logs (available from lots of characters and the winter market stalls), 22 Vases (available from lots of characters), 15 boots (which took me the longest to collect), and 6 paintings which are easy to get because they drop from the Arendelle Castle (no need to send anybody else to help with those)

So far I'm still on the first quest book for Gunther (not sure if there will be a second). As part of the quest book I have to place 2 Nutcracker Soldiers (I'm working on collecting the pine cones to place the second one now).

I'm hoping it is just the one book of quests this time and the footstool is right around the corner for me, but I'll post once I know more about what happens after the Nutcracker Soldiers are placed.

Last edited:
My memory isn't the best but the main things you need to know about the Gerda quests are:

1) there are two books of quests. After you finish her first set of quests a new book of quests opens up
3) once you finish the 2nd book of quests you will receive the Furniture Store which is a Tangled item and you will be tasked with welcoming Gunther
4) Gunther requires 32 logs (available from lots of characters and the winter market stalls), 22 Vases (available from lots of characters), 15 boots (which took me the longest to collect), and 6 paintings which are easy to get because they drop from the Arendelle Castle (no need to send anybody else to help with those)

So far I'm still on the first quest book for Gunther (not sure if there will be a second). As part of the quest book I have to place 2 Nutcracker Soldiers (I'm working on collecting the pine cones to place the second one now).

I'm hoping it is just the one book of quests this time and the footstool is right around the corner for me, but I'll pose once I know more about what happens after the Nutcracker Soldiers are placed.

Thank you.
Your much farther than I am.
I am about to unlock Gerta.
I spent today gathering Gerta items and pinecones to buy a second winter stall.
Tomorrow I hope to purchase the 3rd stall.
I will get saving for the Yulebukks after that.
Thanks again.

I'm hoping it is just the one book of quests this time and the footstool is right around the corner for me, but I'll post once I know more about what happens after the Nutcracker Soldiers are placed.
When you look at the quest for Gunther in the log, does it end with a gem or a building?

Has anyone purchased a winter gift bag? It's come up as one of the quests from fairy god mother saying I'll be rewarded with pinecones.
To purchase it'll cost me 1160 PC and the info says I'll get 300 coins and 21 experience in 4hrs, neither of which I need. But if it gives me more than 1160 PC it's worth it.
A previous event... The fall event I think? Had a box where you got more than you spent on the box so while it tied up leaves for a while it was earning in the long run

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter