Disney Enchanted Tales

Hello, I been reading you all since I joined game mid Jasmine event.
I started Frozen first, Tangled second and Beast third.
I am currently level 16.
My pine cone prices seem to be half most yours.
Julebukk 11368
Winter Urn 6741
Winter Market Stall 12900

You can figure the rest.
I am about to finish the Feather Duster quest line.
Half way to the second urn.

I have all 3 doll towers and all 3 chrismas goose.
They are helping a lot.
I not met any errors but I contacted and complained to customer support about how insane the event prices are.
I was informed they are aware of this issue but nothing will likely be done about it this event.

Where can I find doll towers and chrismas goose? How much pine cones they give?

Has anyone purchased a winter gift bag? It's come up as one of the quests from fairy god mother saying I'll be rewarded with pinecones.
To purchase it'll cost me 1160 PC and the info says I'll get 300 coins and 21 experience in 4hrs, neither of which I need. But if it gives me more than 1160 PC it's worth it.
A previous event... The fall event I think? Had a box where you got more than you spent on the box so while it tied up leaves for a while it was earning in the long run

It rewards with a diamond also

I'm still stuck on getting the mistletoe for the rotunda - can I not progress until this is done? Been trying for about a week now. Also, finished feather duster but no sign of Gerda - should this have been unlocked? Can't see any sign of a dining hall anywhere. Feeling that there is no chance of finishing this now, the last events were much easier

I'm still stuck on getting the mistletoe for the rotunda - can I not progress until this is done? Been trying for about a week now. Also, finished feather duster but no sign of Gerda - should this have been unlocked? Can't see any sign of a dining hall anywhere. Feeling that there is no chance of finishing this now, the last events were much easier

I have a feeling there was a quest to get a diamond then a quest to get Gerda- she popped up in 'saved items' and cost 0 PC and 0 time

After (finally) unlocking Gerda I've had to do a quest with a diamond at the end and then a quest with a building at the end. I'm thinking this may be a pattern

Hello everyone, I've been following this thread for a while now (right when I started playing DET, some time before the Autumn Event) and some of the info I gathered here really helped me figure out how to play/what I was missing during events/etc. Do you know of any blog or site where similar discussions and info are being shared? Sometimes it's really frustrating to look for the right piece of info in-between all the posts here, I wish there was a more "accessible" database. I reckon it would also help figure out this ridiculous discrepancy in currency and prices we're experiencing (by the way, the way they're handling this Christmas Event is simply mental). At this point the only way we can access all the content in the current event is if they extend the period by another 10 days or so.. I really hope they do so in light of all the glitches and such; it's such a stupid thing to do: release a really fun winter update and then botch it by making it basically impossible to get to all of it.

a few info about my current status:
level 25 maxed out (all characters available at level 25 also maxed out)
stories: B&TB, Tangled, Frozen (in this order) + all the Jasmine update [this means I cannot place/unlock Oaken, Kristoff, Sven, Olaf and respective buildings yet]
prices:
- Winter Decoration Basket 299 pinecones (always have one going as it delivers a few pinecones more than it costs every 3H, not much but every bit helps)
- Winter Premium Gift Box 16 diamonds (never bought any)
- Winter Gift Bag 720 pinecones (bought only one because of a side quest that opened up after I placed Gunther's building, and rewarded a few extra pinecones)
- Winter Urn 14,950
- Winter Lantern 17,544
- Winter Market Stall 18,750 (bought only one because of the B&TB quest that allowed me, eventually, to place Frozen's Dining Hall and unlock Gerda)
- Winter Festival/Winter Fir/Yule Festival Tree 20,340
- Yule Log 24,205
- Nutcracker Soldier 26,951
- Winter Pond 35,595
- Winter Festival Pyramid 128 diamonds (I placed one at the very start of the event)

Limited Time items purchased: one Holiday Goose (0,99 euro) and the only building I had't already in the -40% trio offer, the Ice Harvester's Hut (cannot remember the price). Funnily enough, this purchase (for an item using real money, not diamonds or a diamond pack, FINALLY finished the quest I'd been bothering me since the very beginning: a B&TB optional side quest to buy diamonds and they'll reward you more, I bought a diamond pack twice since starting to play the game but that quest never cleared out until 10 days ago when I got the Hut).

Currently working on unlocking Gunther but at this rate it's going to take me a whole day if not more to gather all the necessary items (so upset none of them are set as green/easy to find while you have to collect 32 and 22 of blue ones!!); I still have all the "Winter Greetings/Knights/etc." (xmas trees) quests on hold because I'm trying to unlock the characters first; Cogsworth still has 6H left on his first task of the new "Decoration Time" quest --- all in all I'll never get to decorate everything and earn pinecones easily throughout the event because all the pinecone items are priced impossibly high, what nonsense!).
I remember the Autumn Event was a blast, really easy and fun to play. I only missed out on the Duke's Mask because at that time I had just started the Frozen story and that character was still levels away from being available to me. This time they delivered a much bigger update, packed with things to do, but managed to ruin it completely.

A tip to prevent spending diamonds when you don't want to (and yes, we do need a diamond confirm button for speeding up tasks/buildings/items): instead of tapping the red X button at the top right of the character's task box, which is strategically placed way too close to the diamond speedy option, you can tap ANYWHERE else on the screen and the box will still go away. I made a point of automatising my closing by tapping towards the top left of the screen so I never risk it.
Also, quite disappointed in the Ice Harvester's Hut: they said it was supposed to deliver hard to find items during the event but so far it only helped with ice skates; now that I'm unlocking Gunther it doesn't drop paintings (the corresponding hard to find/pink item for this character), no big deal now because those can be found from Arendelle's Castle at that's a quick delivery, but in the future I hope it'll start dropping pink items again, assuming I'll ever get to the Footstool (tsk!).

Thanks for all the helpful info you provided so far, fingers crossed they extend the event!

Hi! I just stumbled upon this board, and I was wondering whether anyone is having problems unlocking Gerda and Gunther from the winter event. I'm currently on level 25, and have started the game with Beauty and the Beast, followed by Tangled and Frozen. I have purchased the garden rotunda and have unlocked the feather duster and her quest line, but with the exception of the quests asking to buy the outrageously expensive Christmas trees, nothing has popped up for Tangled or Frozen. Has anyone else had this problem? Could it be because I am still missing a few key buildings (namely the flower shop for Frozen and the pottery kiln and village bakery for Tangled), or do I just need to buy the trees to have Garda and Gunther pop up? I really want to collect all the extra character, but this event is ridiculously hard compared to the harvest and Aladdin ones...

You are not alone - I've been trying to get mistletoe for a week - even spent SO many diamonds on the Winter gift - nothing. A friend bought the Flower Shop for $3 and got them all in one day. I won't spend money to play so it looks like I'm out. Good Luck!

Where can I find doll towers and chrismas goose? How much pine cones they give?

Doll Tower is the Winter Festival Pyramid.
It in the store to buy for gems.
Christmas Goose is the Holiday Goose.
It was a limited time buy.
You can't buy it now.
Sorry for the wrong names.
I am not good with names.

Have been reading all the messages on the winter event and I was honestly shocked to find out that the prices for the items like the Christmas trees are not the same for everyone. I'm pretty sure I will not be able to get the footstool in time, as 1 Christmas tree already costs me 23.700 pinecones. Takes me days to get that many PC's, it is ridiculous and takes the fun of playing away. If I understood this right; if you're an active player, the items will be more expensive for you. Madness, I'm very dissapointed. Also; I'm on level 25 which is apparently the maximum level because I cant proceed, so I can't unlock characters like Olaf either. I'm also almost out of space to, to build on. Hope I will be able to move beyond level 25 soon.

I have a feeling there was a quest to get a diamond then a quest to get Gerda- she popped up in 'saved items' and cost 0 PC and 0 time

After (finally) unlocking Gerda I've had to do a quest with a diamond at the end and then a quest with a building at the end. I'm thinking this may be a pattern
The dining hall & Gerda are the prize at the end of one of the Featherduster quests. I can't remember what it was called but it was the one where you had to buy two Winter Urns. You will see the building as the prize at the end of the quest instead of a gem in the quest log. Ignore the tree quests for now. They are a waste of PC if you want the new characters.

Was able to get the second Nutcracker Soldier with my morning collections after I woke up this morning. This finished off the first quest book for Gunther but then a second quest book opened up. It's a short book with just 3 tasks and it ends with another building. I'm guessing since just the footstool is left the building will go on the Beauty & the Beast map.

Has anyone purchased a winter gift bag? It's come up as one of the quests from fairy god mother saying I'll be rewarded with pinecones.
To purchase it'll cost me 1160 PC and the info says I'll get 300 coins and 21 experience in 4hrs, neither of which I need. But if it gives me more than 1160 PC it's worth it.
A previous event... The fall event I think? Had a box where you got more than you spent on the box so while it tied up leaves for a while it was earning in the long run
Depending on your original price, that would be the Winter Decoration Basket(?). It ties up 299PC for me every 3H but adds 28PC each time.

Was able to get the second Nutcracker Soldier with my morning collections after I woke up this morning. This finished off the first quest book for Gunther but then a second quest book opened up. It's a short book with just 3 tasks and it ends with another building. I'm guessing since just the footstool is left the building will go on the Beauty & the Beast map.
That's great to hear, I'm just finishing up buying my second Jubukke so I should get to Gunther soon (I hope). Fingers crossed I can get through his fast enough too

Wow, this event is taking forever!! I have been reading the advice here to ignore the quests to place the Christmas trees in favor of trying to welcome all the characters. I am currently working on placing my second winter urn to complete the quest and get the dining hall. In the regular quests, I have unlocked Anna's winter cloak and I'm wondering if it is worth my attention at this point to try and complete it. Will this give her the opportunity to produce pine cones as a part of her moments? As it is now, the only Anna moment that produces pine cones is the 10min "Enjoy pepperkracker". Thanks for sharing & good luck to us all!

Anyone having problem with the game being loaded then crashing within 10 seconds? :( It's almost unplayable...

As it is now, the only Anna moment that produces pine cones is the 10min "Enjoy pepperkracker". Thanks for sharing & good luck to us all!

Anna along with Hans, Kai, Rapunzel, and Gothel with 10 minute quests are your best questers. Set them running in 10 minutes along with the 3 Winter Market Stall. They produce a pinecone a minute for 480 pine cones an hour. Drop some due to collect and refresh and your still getting around 400+ an hour.
Don't underestimate Anna just cause her output is low.

Last edited:
This event has me so burned out right now. I've been on this game tapping pine cones so much the past 2 weeks that it's crazy and I'm sick of it. I added my 2nd Nutcracker Solider this morning and should be done with Gunther by tomorrow morning (if not before bed), but I think once I finish with the footstool quests I'm calling it quits on the event. I don't think I have it in me to work through all 3 Christmas tree quests. They make it so hard to collect all the items to complete the decorations and you keep having to get the same items each new building. I guess we'll see. By that point I won't need to be worrying about collecting pine cones any more so I can just send my characters on 5 - 6 hours quests and check in a few times a day.

This event has me so burned out right now. I've been on this game tapping pine cones so much the past 2 weeks that it's crazy and I'm sick of it. I added my 2nd Nutcracker Solider this morning and should be done with Gunther by tomorrow morning (if not before bed), but I think once I finish with the footstool quests I'm calling it quits on the event. I don't think I have it in me to work through all 3 Christmas tree quests. They make it so hard to collect all the items to complete the decorations and you keep having to get the same items each new building. I guess we'll see. By that point I won't need to be worrying about collecting pine cones any more so I can just send my characters on 5 - 6 hours quests and check in a few times a day.

We all are feeling burned by this event. It simply isn't any fun.
Your doing great. Keep at it sweetie. You can do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter