Disney Enchanted Tales

I try to unlock Gunther now but his items are hard to get somehow. Managed to get all 3 paintings immediately thanks to Arendelle castle but having a hard time getting the other items :( Let's see how long it'll take me.

Krisoff, Olaf and Sven for frozen story is not part of the event right?
I got them all... I should buy after and event because wasted lot of time to get item to unlock them rather than gather pine cones ...

Hey guys, stopping by for an update.

Finally got the Market Stall and am now saving for all 3 of the damn trees. With only 12 days left I can't see myself finishing all of the quests and unlocking everyone. This is the worst event in the history of events, to make it even worse you don't even have an option to purchase Pine Cones (and frankly that might be a good thing because I might just spend way too much money on them) I unlocked Gerda, hooray for having 1 more person to collect Pine Cones. And i'm now very happy I didn't place any of the available characters I have because it sounds like the more characters you have on the board the more things cost in the event. While they might be able to collect pine cones i dont believe the trade off is worth it.

12 days to collect roughly 100,000 pine cones if I want to complete everything and i'm totaling roughly 10,000 a day if I send everyone out on their shortest missions and literally do nothing else with my life.

Cheers.

Just logged in and about 3000 pine cones have disappeared. Been saving up for those 2 things that cost 20k each for ages (I'm a bit behind) and now I've lost some. I haven't bought anything so I'm really cross! No chance of even getting Gerda at this rate

If you think Gerda and Gunther items are a bit hard to get wait until you get to the Footstool. I'm having a hard time with getting the pillows. Today is my 3rd day on it and I'm only at 3 of 7 pillows so far. It is going to take 5 - 7 days total to get them all.

Since it is taking so long I went ahead and started the other two Christmas tree stories so that I can maybe, just maybe, have a chance to finish all the Quests from the event.

Last edited:
Hi all, I just started playing this game toward the beginning of the holiday event, and I just reached lvl 13 yesterday. Wish I discovered this board sooner because then I would focus more on event characters! Instead I've been spreading myself thin working on everything.

I've noticed that pinecone prices and quest item amounts seem to be different for me. I'm working on Gunther right now and he requires 17 logs, 4 boots, 9 vases, and 2 paintings. My julebukk costs 4424, yule log 3933, nutcracker soldier 5085, and xmas trees for each story were 2373 each.

I started with Frozen, then B&B, and finally just started Tangled yesterday. Right now I have 3 characters to unlock: Philippe, Rapunzel, and Gunther. It sounds like I should ignore Philippe and Rapunzel for now and only focus on Gunther, to avoid my item prices going up? But I'm not sure if there are event quests that I won't be able to do because my level is too low?

Thanks for all the advice!
I have the three Christmas tree tasks sitting their waiting, but Ive unlocked Gerda and Gunther! I'm saving PC to purchase the second Nutcracker 26951 and will then be able to move through his tasks and hopefully get the footstool!
A task with Cogsworth opened up and because it didn't require me to purchase anything I worked on that so am now collecting items to decorate the Beasts Castle. But I figure with all the items I need to collect being through activities that earn PC its not so bad.

A question about the current sale.
My sale offer is the Basket of Diamonds at 20% off
So that's 270 diamonds for $12.99 instead of $14.99 AU
However a friend has a different offer is the Pile of diamonds at 80% off!!!
That's 125 diamonds at $1.49 instead of $7.99!!!
What?!!!
I'm not going to spend $12.99 but $1.49 yeah I think I would.
How is that fair.
Perhaps is it to do with the level we're at? I'm level 25 been there since Halloween
My friend is at level 19

maybe mumma its based on whether diamonds had been purchased before, if your friend hadnt then maybe they are trying to entice the player to go down that slippery slope but i do believe its crappy, it should be the same for all i dont like that im penalised for putting in the effort it seems

maybe mumma its based on whether diamonds had been purchased before, if your friend hadnt then maybe they are trying to entice the player to go down that slippery slope but i do believe its crappy, it should be the same for all i dont like that im penalised for putting in the effort it seems

Yes perhaps that's it as I did purchase two of the holiday goose
Quite unfair way to structure the game and I think in the long run will probably see people dropping off

YAY!!! I finally got Gunther's building.
Soon after I got my first event tree.
So very happy I got all 3 Winter Market Stalls now.
Not only does that mean more pinecones but they dropping logs for Gunther and mistletoe for decoration.
Mistletoe is what I had the hardest time with during Feather duster building decoration.
Saving pinecones for another tree.
I think I will go against the consensus and get all 3 trees right now.
That way I won't pause in drops as I work on the nutcracker's and footstool.

So very happy I got all 3 Winter Market Stalls now.
Not only does that mean more pinecones but they dropping logs for Gunther and mistletoe for decoration.

You're getting mistletoe from the market stalls??
I only have one and it's PC every 5min but no mistletoe which I'm trying to collect to decorate the beasts castle

I also had the 125 diamond bundle available to me for $1.29, and I have not spent any real money on this game. I did buy that bundle because the "buy diamonds" quest has been there since day 1, and now there was a winter event quest to buy diamonds. This purchase enabled me to complete both.

I unlocked the footstool just now. And it is only asking for 1 yule log which is nice since they are so expensive.

Don't go getting too excited about the prize box at the end of footstool guys.... Once you get it, it still takes 12hrs to unlock.......

Don't go getting too excited about the prize box at the end of footstool guys.... Once you get it, it still takes 12hrs to unlock.......
Of course it does...oy. Curious to know what it is though so I know if it's worth it.

I'm on my way to finish Gerda second quest book. Now only on first task. And collecting pinecones to buy the julebukk... hopefully can get at least Gunther before the event end...

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter