Disney Enchanted Tales

Did anyone notice that this game isn't in the app store anymore, at least as of this writing? (that might explain the bugs I've been having.)

I'm at level 25 and can't advance, sounds like others are having the same problem. I've been playing the latest event but can't even find where to go to unlock the new characters, and after earning all the items to craft the rotunda's decorations, instead of a 'craft' button, it's asking for 9999 diamonds. :(

I've been playing the latest event but can't even find where to go to unlock the new characters, and after earning all the items to craft the rotunda's decorations, instead of a 'craft' button, it's asking for 9999 diamonds. :(

That sounds like a glitch or something- I think some others had this exact problem a week back or so. Contact help desk I think was the way they had it resolved. Good luck

Did anyone notice that this game isn't in the app store anymore, at least as of this writing? (that might explain the bugs I've been having.)

I'm at level 25 and can't advance, sounds like others are having the same problem. I've been playing the latest event but can't even find where to go to unlock the new characters, and after earning all the items to craft the rotunda's decorations, instead of a 'craft' button, it's asking for 9999 diamonds. :(
I still can search it in apps store

You don't need 9999 diamonds though, just switch one time between the picture of the normal rotunda and the decorated one, and then you can just click on the green button without 9999 diamonds on it, and then the rotunda is decorated. Its just a bug.

Thanks for the fix about the rotunda, it worked. The search is working for me again in the app store, too. Now to see about the missing characters.

This is my second time mis-press the diamond button that will result faster completed the building production :(
Lost 7 diamonds :(
Really hope that they can impelement confirmation message box when click on the diamond button ...

Thanks for the fix about the rotunda, it worked. The search is working for me again in the app store, too. Now to see about the missing characters.
The new characters are like a chain. First you unlock Featherduster, complete her quests, you get the Dining Hall & Gerda, unlock Gerda, complete her quests, you get the Furniture Store & Gunther, unlock Gunther, finish his quests & you get the building for the Footstool & that character (I'm still working on that one so I don't know what building it is yet). Hope that helps :)

Anyone know what you get from the winter premium gift box and the winter gift bag?
If you press the blue "?" on the item in the store, it tells you what it gives out. I believe the gift box gives 240PC after 8h and something else, can't remember. The gift bag gives 300Coins & 21XP after 4h (I think).

The new characters are like a chain. First you unlock Featherduster, complete her quests, you get the Dining Hall & Gerda, unlock Gerda, complete her quests, you get the Furniture Store & Gunther, unlock Gunther, finish his quests & you get the building for the Footstool & that character (I'm still working on that one so I don't know what building it is yet). Hope that helps :)

Thank you, that does help. It's not good news, though, considering when I 'unlocked' Featherduster quite a while back, I was unable to make her do anything, she just floated around until a new update let me send her on quests, so now I feel like I'm scrambling to catch up. I'll do my best, though! Thanks again!

ok the winter prize for footstool unlocked a couple of hrs ago .....not really exciting .....10 diamonds 500 experience and i cant remember the money but not a huge amount. now i just hope the pay a conversion for our remaining pinecones!!!!

ok the winter prize for footstool unlocked a couple of hrs ago .....not really exciting .....10 diamonds 500 experience and i cant remember the money but not a huge amount. now i just hope the pay a conversion for our remaining pinecones!!!!

They didn't convert at the end of the jasmin one. I had 5000... Leaves was it? Whatever it was and I lost them

Pretty disappointed with the winter premium gift box. Used 48 diamonds to purchase it, waited 8hrs and when id tap it to see how long it had left it had 4 ? Circles indicating there's be items drop as well as PC and experience- that's why j bought it, as its one of the items to collect hard to find things for beasts castle. When it opened I got 240PC, 34 experience and nothing else!!! What a waste!!

Are the tasks to unlock footstool event items (pinecone) or regular? I'm thinking if I can finish the quests to place footstool's building before the event ends I'll still be able to unlock him after the event maybe.

Currently unlocking Gunther. The paintings are dropping faster than the logs, super annoying. And my Frozen guys can't earn logs because I have to place a tree you get at level 27. Ugh.

thanks for the update

I'll need a couple of days to save up for the winter pond (costs me over 40k pine cones) then I'll be done with the footstool quest log. I finished the christmas tree quests for Beauty & the Beast and for Tangled. Just working on decorating Arendelle Castle then I'll be done with everything from the event.

If you want to convert your PC for coins and XP, buy the Winter gift bag. It costs 720PC and gives coins & XP once it expires. Can't remember how much of each but that's what I did with my leaves during the Jasmine event.

Hello! First time posting here in the ET forum. How are you earning these insane amount of pine cones? I'm level 23 and have every character round the clock earning and now I have to place 2 trees and 2 urns? Do you use real money to play? Thank you for any tips & advice! Happy New Year!

Almost have Gunther unlocked.
Purchased 1 of each Christmas Tree.
Now to get two nutcrackers.

Is there anything from the Christmas tree quests besides decorating the trees?

Hello! First time posting here in the ET forum. How are you earning these insane amount of pine cones? I'm level 23 and have every character round the clock earning and now I have to place 2 trees and 2 urns? Do you use real money to play? Thank you for any tips & advice! Happy New Year!
If you want the new characters, I would concentrate on the urns. The tree quests end up decorating buildings in their respective storylines so the give pineconed but it sounds like the items to collect are time consuming.

Almost have Gunther unlocked.
Purchased 1 of each Christmas Tree.
Now to get two nutcrackers.

Is there anything from the Christmas tree quests besides decorating the trees?
I have delayed doing them but based on what I've read here, you just end up decorating a building for Christmas and the decorated building gives pinecones. Though from the comments the hard "pink" items are really difficult to get and you miss out on prime PC collection while trying to get them.

I'm finally collecting items to unlock footstool!

Can I please confirm, once unlocked to complete footstools event and get the 'prize box' I'll need to purchase a winter pond and Yule log?

Tia :)

Based on advice given here I've ignored the Christmas tree quests and focused just on the characters as at the end of each characters 2nd quest a new character and building have opened

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter