Disney Enchanted Tales

Hello! First time posting here in the ET forum. How are you earning these insane amount of pine cones? I'm level 23 and have every character round the clock earning and now I have to place 2 trees and 2 urns? Do you use real money to play? Thank you for any tips & advice! Happy New Year!

Please don't use me as an example but I only purchased 1 windmill and the ice harvester hut with real money the rest was earned but this was helped with the good luck / bad luck of loosing my game about a week into the event so all my prices were reset for event items

Yep the decorations for the buildings are the only thing you get on completion.... I mean plus the building ability to earn pine cones

If you want the new characters, I would concentrate on the urns. The tree quests end up decorating buildings in their respective storylines so the give pineconed but it sounds like the items to collect are time consuming.
Thank you! I'll focus on the urns!

thanks for the update

I'll need a couple of days to save up for the winter pond (costs me over 40k pine cones) then I'll be done with the footstool quest log. I finished the christmas tree quests for Beauty & the Beast and for Tangled. Just working on decorating Arendelle Castle then I'll be done with everything from the event.
Are there any secrets to generating pine cones? I'm only able to generate about 5,000 a day. Thank you for any tips!

Are there any secrets to generating pine cones? I'm only able to generate about 5,000 a day. Thank you for any tips!

Short tasks and play as much as you can.
On week days I get up half an hour early each morning to throw all my characters on 4 hour quests (3 hours or less if they don't have a 4 hour, or 6 hours for jasmine). At lunch, I collect, and put belle, gaston, lefou, kai, rapunzel, mother gothel, shorty, hans, and anna on their 10 min quests first, THEN, featherduster, maximus, gerda, conli, the bishop, and oaken on 30 min quests. Third, put all remaining characters on 4-6 hour quests. If you have a 60 min lunch like me, you should still have time to eat and put your 10 min characters on one more round of collection, then take all your 30 min characters and put them on 4-6 hour quests. When then 10 min folks finish, put them on 4-6 hour tasks as well. When I get home from work, I collect again, and then depending on what I need to do, I either a) put every character on their shortest quest and collect continuously or b) evaluate how much time making dinner/errands will take and put my characters on 1-3 hour tasks. Before bed, I try to get in an hour of nonstop play with everyone on their shortest tasks to generate what I can. Just before I turn off the game, I put everyone on their longest task to run over night. Doing this daily, I average 6-12000 a day. On my days off, I play as much as possible with short tasks and can average 12-18000 a day.

Depending on where you are in the story, many decorated buildings will boost your totals (set rotunda on normal for active playing and xmas decor when letting it sit overnight or away from game 6 hours). The market stalls do help, but only if you have enough pc to purchase them without taking away from your story.

Feeling like there's not much point carrying on with this at the moment. Despite playing a lot, it took me about a week to get mistletoe for feather duster (after the feather duster glitch was fixed which cost me a few days). Then it's taken me about 5 days to get enough pine cones for the winter lanterns. I was hoping this would unlock Gerda, but no, need to get another 30k PCs for the winter urns. Should I bother carrying on? Is Gerda after placing the urns or is there yet more before I can progress? It's just no fun but previous events have been fine.

Short tasks and play as much as you can.
On week days I get up half an hour early each morning to throw all my characters on 4 hour quests (3 hours or less if they don't have a 4 hour, or 6 hours for jasmine). At lunch, I collect, and put belle, gaston, lefou, kai, rapunzel, mother gothel, shorty, hans, and anna on their 10 min quests first, THEN, featherduster, maximus, gerda, conli, the bishop, and oaken on 30 min quests. Third, put all remaining characters on 4-6 hour quests. If you have a 60 min lunch like me, you should still have time to eat and put your 10 min characters on one more round of collection, then take all your 30 min characters and put them on 4-6 hour quests. When then 10 min folks finish, put them on 4-6 hour tasks as well. When I get home from work, I collect again, and then depending on what I need to do, I either a) put every character on their shortest quest and collect continuously or b) evaluate how much time making dinner/errands will take and put my characters on 1-3 hour tasks. Before bed, I try to get in an hour of nonstop play with everyone on their shortest tasks to generate what I can. Just before I turn off the game, I put everyone on their longest task to run over night. Doing this daily, I average 6-12000 a day. On my days off, I play as much as possible with short tasks and can average 12-18000 a day.

Depending on where you are in the story, many decorated buildings will boost your totals (set rotunda on normal for active playing and xmas decor when letting it sit overnight or away from game 6 hours). The market stalls do help, but only if you have enough pc to purchase them without taking away from your story.
Thank you! I've been doing everything you suggested - I guess I need to be more diligent for the next 9 days. I find it hilarious that you basically chronicled my days! I was sitting in the car before Christmas mass and I said - wait - I have to give everyone one hour tasks! LOL My boyfriend has dubbed the game "Pineconeville".

Feeling like there's not much point carrying on with this at the moment. Despite playing a lot, it took me about a week to get mistletoe for feather duster (after the feather duster glitch was fixed which cost me a few days). Then it's taken me about 5 days to get enough pine cones for the winter lanterns. I was hoping this would unlock Gerda, but no, need to get another 30k PCs for the winter urns. Should I bother carrying on? Is Gerda after placing the urns or is there yet more before I can progress? It's just no fun but previous events have been fine.

I'm kind of in the same boat because I didn't know what I was supposed to be doing at first to get the new charas and I had the same glitch with Featherduster slow me down. Now that I know what I need thanks to the kind people here telling me, I can see I'll never get pine cones fast enough to even get Gerda, let alone the only one I really wanted, Footstool. :( Because I didn't know what I was doing, I spent pinecones on things I didn't need, and now I learn I still need three trees and urns and who knows what else. I might have been able to catch up if I knew all this a week ago when my vacation started, but I go back to work tomorrow and won't have anywhere close to enough time to play now. Boo.

Feeling like there's not much point carrying on with this at the moment..

It's been hard. I'm an avid player of the game and i know it can be hard to gather the currency but this has been frustrating.
Sometimes the frustration is in the little things. Like winter boxes. Everyone says it is a way to collect pine cones. Not mine.
It costs 399 to buy the box and I only make 327 cones. I actually loose out on pc to buy the box.
Farming out all the pc characters during the day hasn't been able to help me much in the high costs of the items.

Don't go getting too excited about the prize box at the end of footstool guys.... Once you get it, it still takes 12hrs to unlock.......
Does the Footstool only have the one quest book? His welcome one?

Is Gerda after placing the urns or is there yet more before I can progress? It's just no fun but previous events have been fine.
In the Featherduster quests to get Gerda, you will have to place two Winter lanterns and then two winter urns.
In the Gerda quests to get Gunther, you will have to place two Julebukk.
In the Gunther quests to get Footstool, you will have to place two Nutcracker soldiers.
I'm currently working on the Footstool quest(s?), and will have to place a Yule log which I'm saving the PC for right now.

Cnlou said
It costs 399 to buy the box and I only make 327 cones. I actually loose out on pc to buy the box.

My winter basket costs 299 PC and I get 327 after 3 hrs which means +28. I'm really confused about the prices in this event, everybody has different prices but I think that most people has 299 PC price for winter basket.

Last edited:
In the Featherduster quests to get Gerda, you will have to place two Winter lanterns and then two winter urns.
In the Gunther quests to get Footstool, you will have to place two Nutcracker soldiers.
I'm currently working on the Footstool quest(s?), and will have to place a Yule log which I'm saving the PC for right now.
Great, thanks. I'll keep plodding on with those cones! I've also got a quest to buy a Winter Market stall - do I need to do that one to get Gerda?

Well, that settles it. According to the prices I have for those items, I'll need a minimum of 212,277 pine cones to get everything done. Guess I'll wait for the next event.

My winter basket costs 299 PC and I get 327 after 3 hrs which means +28. I'm really confused about the prices in this event, everybody has different prices but I think that most people has 299 PC price for winter basket.

My cost for the winter basket it 499PC with only 327PC after 3hrs

May I know what will I get at the end of the Cogsworth decoration time quest book?

I've just placed the Furniture shop for Gunther and now on the way to unlock him. Any chance I can get the footstool at my progress at this moment?

May I know what will I get at the end of the Cogsworth decoration time quest book?

Decorating the beasts castle which once decorated helps you earn PC however I've been collecting items for days and still need 6 pomanders (I only have 2 characters who can earn these at 3hr and 4hr sometimes) and 3 mistletoe (2 characters at 8hrs each and don't always get them anyway)

I worked on cogsworths quest as it fit in with my normal plan, and collecting the items for the castle are all PC activities so I haven't focused on it, just focused on the character quests with the castle items in the background as second priority of that makes sense?

This may sound like a silly question, but does anyone know what will happen to the building decorations when the event finishes? Mostly wondering if the decorating is still in progress when the event ends, will we be able to finish collecting wreaths etc?

It's been hard. I'm an avid player of the game and i know it can be hard to gather the currency but this has been frustrating.
Sometimes the frustration is in the little things. Like winter boxes. Everyone says it is a way to collect pine cones. Not mine.
Farming out all the pc characters during the day hasn't been able to help me much in the high costs of the items.
Really? My gift box is 299 and I get 327 so I actually make 28 back. Its crazy how everyone has different values of things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter