Disney Enchanted Tales

Did the update ... still stuck at lvl 25
And agree prices are insane. Trying To decorate farmers market and unlock Gerda but it's gonna take forever

How did you get footstool? Or Belle's quest. I don't have it

Last edited:
I *like* how Hans has a goal to chop trees (to get a log) and the tree you need to purchase to complete task is Level 27?!? (I'm level 23 but players are saying the game maxes out at Level 25.)

yes Ive been stuck on level 25 since before December!! I was hanging out for a Christmas event because I was getting so bored!!
I was hoping the Christmas event would open more levels. And the Christmas event took SOOOO LONG to even start!!
Ive got 460,400 coins and nothing to spend them on
Don't want to even think about the amount of XP Ive lost...

Morning everyone, I updated my previous long comment (page 18) with data about the character quests so that all the info I had on them staid in one place rather than 9458 separate comments ;). Here is (another ;) ) long comment for Event building decor that I'll update as I make my way through it (again, sorry it doesn't go further back):

Cogsworth "Decoration Time" (story: B&TB, building: Beast's Castle)
- 3/4 -- decorate Beast's Castle, items needed: 34 wreaths (green), 22 gingerbread (blue), 15 pomander (purple), 7 mistletoe (pink) mine asked for 48 wreaths, 29 gingerbread, 11 pomanders, and 4 mistletoe
now you get to decorate the Castle (revenue: 28 PC every 2H)
- 4/4 -- 12H + 6H
final reward for this quest: 1 diamond

Bookseller "Winter Greetings" (story: B&TB, building: the Tavern)
- 1/3 -- 6H + 12H + place a Winter Festival Tree (for me 20,340 PC) 27, 389 pc for me
- 2/3 -- 6H + 5H
- 3/3 -- 1H + create the Tavern's Winter Decorations, items needed: 28 garlands (green), 20 wreaths (green), 13 bows (blue), 5 tinsel (purple)
now you get to decorate the Tavern (revenue: ? PC every ?H) 41 pc every 4? hours, can't remember the time

Conli "Winter Knights" (story: Tangled, building: ?)
- 1/3 -- 5H + place a Winter Fir Tree (for me 20,340 PC)
- 2/3 -- ?
- 3/3 -- ?
now you get to decorate ? (revenue: ? PC every ?H)

The Bishop "Winter Traditions" (story: Frozen, building: ?)
- 1/3 -- 1H + place a Yule Festival Tree (for me 20,340 PC)
- 2/3 -- ?
- 3/3 -- ?

all in all these decoration items seem to be easier to get than characters' (lots of green & blue items that drop from many characters, Winter Market Stall and Winter Decoration Basket).

I noticed the update this morning and downloaded it immediately, no change in the timeframe or prices but I'm willing to give it a day: here in Italy the Winter Event started at around 8:30PM, so my countdown clocks -1 day at 8:30 every evening, perhaps the extra time added will show up then or later on during the day; or there'll be another update to download in the following days. I honestly don't think they'd hint at an extension and then back down, they got enough bad rep during this event already..! where did they hint at an extension?

how can I attach a screenshot? I wanted to post my note of which buildings & characters can earn PC with their respective shortest (& best rewarding) tasks, but I cannot find an "add attachment" option..!

I finished footstool quests and got the winter chest, but I didn't get Belle's "cold comfort" quests. Is it because I also need to finish Cogsworth quests first?

Interesting...Guess they are playing with us on all levels with this event as my requirements for the decorations for the Beast castle are not the same as either that have been previously posted!

48 Wreaths
10 Pomanders
26 Gingerbread
4 Mistletoe

I too have noticed that my extra items are there the next time I need to collect them. I just finished welcoming Gunther and collected a few extra boots so I'm going to watch and see if they show up next time I need boots. Maybe this has changed with the update?

Thanks to everyone who has been posting about what is coming up in the quests. I am a little behind and it has been great knowing what to expect and plan accordingly!

Interesting...Guess they are playing with us on all levels with this event as my requirements for the decorations for the Beast castle are not the same as either that have been previously posted!

48 Wreaths
10 Pomanders
26 Gingerbread
4Mistletoe
I too have noticed that my extra items are there the next time I need to collect them. I just finished welcoming Gunther and collected a few extra boots so I'm going to watch and see if they show up next time I need boots. Maybe this has changed with the update?

Thanks to everyone who has been posting about what is coming up in the quests. I am a little behind and it has been great knowing what to expect and plan accordingly!

Mine one need:
48 Wreaths
11 Pomanders
29 Gingerbread
4 Mistletoe

I'm at level 25.

How are people going with this Christmas pinecones? I don't think I can finish it, it's just like the coins take so long to collect I have some quests there for like a week or more coz I have to buy so much else first!

Thanks :) just seemed strange they had an extra quest after the Winter Prize Chest, I assumed it was a "congrats, you've finished the event quests!" box, but I suppose not quite :blush:
I think it's more of a story-related quest, Belle is shown enjoying a bit more the life in the castle, making friends with Mrs. Potts and Footstool but still mad at the Beast for the way he acts, and Mrs. Potts encourages her to give him a chance.

yours in comparison is actually easier! :D green items are always easy to gather, 11 pomanders is way more manageable than 15, and 4 mistletoes sounds like a breeze to me! lucky you!

I think it's more of a story-related quest, Belle is shown enjoying a bit more the life in the castle, making friends with Mrs. Potts and Footstool but still mad at the Beast for the way he acts, and Mrs. Potts encourages her to give him a chance.
Oh that actually sounds pretty sweet! B&tb is my favourite so I hope I'll make it that far before the event ends:flower:

I finished footstool quests and got the winter chest, but I didn't get Belle's "cold comfort" quests. Is it because I also need to finish Cogsworth quests first?
after I finished Footstool's "Winter Wonderland" I immediately got Belle's "Cold Comfort", I completed Cogsworth's "Decoration Time" afterwards so I don't think it's a prerequisite.

48 Wreaths
10 Pomanders
26 Gingerbread
4 Mistletoe

good for you! I think it's all part of the "the event is tailored to the kind of player you are, the lever you're at, how much blanket you have unlocked, etc." I hope you can finish all the quests in time, good luck!

the extra items carrying over have always worked for me, I even got extra boots I collected way back carried into the Winter Event when I first needed boots :)

Happy to report that I completed the "Winter Greetings" quest in less than a day, I updated my previous comment (page 19) with the remaining info about it. Now all my B&TB Winter Update is finished. it also carried a lot of extra decorative items from my Tavern collecting into the Farmer Market's (I got a head start of 2 garlands, 5 wreaths, 5 bows and 1 tinsel). if you postponed these quests until the very end they are really manageable as the items & quantities are all the same (and no pink items involved). I'm in the process of collecting the final 20,340 PC for the last tree (Frozen's) and think I'll be able to complete the whole Event. I don't think there will be any other special prize at the end of these quests because they were meant to be done a while back, in fact they don't even reward Christmas Puddings (the items that make your progress bar fill in as you complete Event related quests), that bar got filled up days ago when I got Footstool.

I don't think I can post pictures unless they've already been uploaded somewhere, if I try the "Image" icon I can only paste an URL.
My note was easier to read, but here is a typed list of which buildings & characters can earn PC with their respective shortest (& best rewarding) tasks, for some it's their only PC rewarding task, for others it's just one of many. if you have questions about a specific character let me know, it'd take far too long to list what all characters can earn.
Today I’m on holiday (end of Xmas holidays here in Italy) so I think I’ll be much more active here too; I’ve been having issues with the website though, I often find that the server is down so I cannot see or post anything, sorry for the delay.

3 min
Garden Rotunda (not decorated) 3 PC
Holiday Goose 10 PC

5 min
Winter Market Stall 5 PC

10 min
Le Fou 10 PC
Gaston 10 PC
Mother Godel 10 PC
Rapunzel 10 PC
Shorty 10 PC
Anna 10 PC
Hans 10 PC
Kai 10 PC
Belle (in her cloak outfit) 10 PC
Gunther 10 PC

30 min
Maximus 26 PC
Hook Hand 26 PC
the Bishop 26 PC
Gerda 26 PC (she also has a 5 min quest but I find that setting characters on such short tasks repeatedly is unmanageable)
Featherduster 26 PC
Footstool 26 PC
Castle Dog House 13 PC

1H
Cogsworth 40 PC
Philippe 40 PC
Bookseller 40 PC
Carol 40 PC

2H
Flynn 58 PC
Elsa 58 PC
Beast’s Castle 28 PC

3H
Baker 80 PC
Dining Hall 37 PC
Winter Decoration Basket 28 PC (for me)

4H
Maurice 96 PC
Stabbington Bros. 96 PC
Duke of Weselton 96 PC
Tavern (decorated) 41 PC
Farmer's Market (decorated) 41 PC
Village Square (decorated) 41 PC

6H
Jasmine 116 PC
Garden Rotunda (decorated) 56 PC

8H
Furniture Store 68 PC
Winter Premium Gift Box 240 PC (costs 16 diamonds, I used this for unlocking the last character in time because I had to collect so many pomanders and nobody dropped them)

10H
Winter Festival Pyramid 118 PC

Last edited:
all in all these decoration items seem to be easier to get than characters' (lots of green & blue items that drop from many characters, Winter Market Stall and Winter Decoration Basket).

That seems very logic because we were suppose to decorate buildings before unlocking characters, so those buildings would help us to collect pine cones. The only problem was ridiculous pricing which made us skip the decoration and go straight to unlocking characters. If the event was extended until February I would surely decorate buildings first.

I am so glad to read I am not alone in seeing he greed with this event. It is nothing but a money grab.....and a VERY greedy one. $25 real dollars to add a building, basically. NO THANK YOU!!!
I am in the process of trying to unlock Gunther. Most of the items we need for unlocking him pay in coins, not pine cones, so the next task, requiring cones, will be very difficult. I know I will never get to the foot stool, so I have resigned to just playing the game and forgetting the quest.

The used to love this little game, but now it has become a chore. :(

Am I seeing too much or does it seem that the higher level you are, the more you have to spend for items? If you advance, it almost feels like you are penalized for it.
Example: somebody at level 5 may only pay 15,000 coins for a building, but somebody at level 20 has to pay 40,000 for the same building.

Morning everyone, I updated my previous long comment (page 18) with data about the character quests so that all the info I had on them staid in one place rather than 9458 separate comments ;). Here is (another ;) ) long comment for Event building decor that I'll update as I make my way through it (again, sorry it doesn't go further back):

Cogsworth "Decoration Time" (story: B&TB, building: Beast's Castle)
- 3/4 -- decorate Beast's Castle, items needed: 34 wreaths (green), 22 gingerbread (blue), 15 pomander (purple), 7 mistletoe (pink)
now you get to decorate the Castle (revenue: 28 PC every 2H)
- 4/4 -- 12H + 6H

Bookseller "Winter Greetings" (story: B&TB, building: the Tavern)
  • 1/4 -- 6H + 12H + place a Winter Festival Tree (for me 20,340 PC)
  • 2/4 -- 6H + 5H
  • 3/4 -- 1H + create the Tavern's Winter Decorations, items needed: 28 garlands (green), 20 wreaths (green), 13 bows (blue), 5 tinsel (purple)
now you get to decorate the Tavern (revenue: 41 PC every 4H)
  • 4/4 -- 2H + 4H

Conli "Winter Knights" (story: Tangled, building: Farmer's Market)
  • 1/4 -- 5H + place a Winter Fir Tree (for me 20,340 PC)
  • 2/4 -- ?
  • 3/4 -- ?
now you get to decorate the Farmer's Market (revenue: ? PC every ?H)
  • 4/4 -- ?

The Bishop "Winter Traditions" (story: Frozen, building: ?)
  • 1/4 -- 1H + place a Yule Festival Tree (for me 20,340 PC)
  • 2/4 -- ?
  • 3/4 -- ?
  • 4/4 -- ?

I noticed the update this morning and downloaded it immediately, no change in the timeframe or prices but I'm willing to give it a day: here in Italy the Winter Event started at around 8:30PM, so my countdown clocks -1 day at 8:30 every evening, perhaps the extra time added will show up then or later on during the day; or there'll be another update to download in the following days. I honestly don't think they'd hint at an extension and then back down, they got enough bad rep during this event already..!

how can I attach a screenshot? I wanted to post my note of which buildings & characters can earn PC with their respective shortest (& best rewarding) tasks, but I cannot find an "add attachment" option..!

There is also a quest to decorate Arendell Castle. Finish Bishop and a quest line with Kai unlocks.
There is also a holiday quest line for Oaken. It unlocked when I finished Gunther's quest line.

Last edited:
I am so glad to read I am not alone in seeing he greed with this event. It is nothing but a money grab.....and a VERY greedy one. $25 real dollars to add a building, basically. NO THANK YOU!!!
I am in the process of trying to unlock Gunther. Most of the items we need for unlocking him pay in coins, not pine cones, so the next task, requiring cones, will be very difficult. I know I will never get to the foot stool, so I have resigned to just playing the game and forgetting the quest.

The used to love this little game, but now it has become a chore. :(

Am I seeing too much or does it seem that the higher level you are, the more you have to spend for items? If you advance, it almost feels like you are penalized for it.
Example: somebody at level 5 may only pay 15,000 coins for a building, but somebody at level 20 has to pay 40,000 for the same building.
Yes that's how it is
I'm level 25 (have been since Nov) and when I had buildings to purchase they were about 65000 coins

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter