• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Enchanted Tales

So I'm better off unlocking the nutcrackers before the frozen tree ?

Yes. The nutcrackers lead to getting the footstool unlocked but the tree will unlock decorating a castle or building. I'm still working on getting my second nutcracker and hoping to unlock the footstool before the event ends.

Yes. The nutcrackers lead to getting the footstool unlocked but the tree will unlock decorating a castle or building. I'm still working on getting my second nutcracker and hoping to unlock the footstool before the event ends.
I'm hoping to work fast enough and to at least get the footstool on the board- my thought is if the character is at least placed on the quilt they can't take it away from you... hopefully!

I've been spending my time focusing on the holiday event and in the process got enough coins to place Kristoff. I had everything except 4 lyres to unlock him (but was planning on waiting until the event ends to get those). I logged in after the update and discovered that half the mittens, carrots and fishes I'd collected are no longer there and I have to recollect them. Has anyone else had this issue since they updated and added level 26?
I'v haven't exactly lost items that were already counted, but there have been a few times I know an item "dropped" and my counter didn't register that it had been collected... very annoying. I've complained about it a couple times since the Agrabah festival but get the generic "we'll look into it" response.

First time posting here. I have a stupid question. I just really want to unlock footstool! Do I have to unlock the other characters to get him?! Ugh it's way too much! Especially if the new characters won't have stories after (like Jasmine). Any advice for me ?

First time posting here. I have a stupid question. I just really want to unlock footstool! Do I have to unlock the other characters to get him?! Ugh it's way too much! Especially if the new characters won't have stories after (like Jasmine). Any advice for me ?
Unfortunately there is no other way. Ive played since shortly after the release and this particular festival has been poorly designed in my opinion. The only way to do it would be to spend a rediculous amount of money to gen everyone through the quests and tasks to collect the items and unlock the characters. I've been advocating through the help email that the release the characters to purchase on like a sale after the festival, like how over Christmas some buildings you could buy for like 1.99. If more people complain they may extend the festival more like how they added the two extra days this afternoon. Sorry it's not better news!

... I logged in after the update and discovered that half the mittens, carrots and fishes I'd collected are no longer there and I have to recollect them. Has anyone else had this issue since they updated and added level 26?
I levelled to 26 when I woke up this morning (yay!:flower::cheer2:), and didn't find things I'd collected had disappeared. I had 4 buildings collecting (beast castle decoration, Footstool, Kai and Vladimir) and they stayed the same except for Vladimir. He had 3 items ticked off and 1 with about 18 items to go (I've only been actively collecting for the event, the rest came from buildings etc over a few weeks), but when I leveled up to 26 the number of items to collect for Vladimir increased by maybe 3-10 each.
I wonder if more than one extra level has unlocked?

Unfortunately there is no other way. Ive played since shortly after the release and this particular festival has been poorly designed in my opinion. The only way to do it would be to spend a rediculous amount of money to gen everyone through the quests and tasks to collect the items and unlock the characters. I've been advocating through the help email that the release the characters to purchase on like a sale after the festival, like how over Christmas some buildings you could buy for like 1.99. If more people complain they may extend the festival more like how they added the two extra days this afternoon. Sorry it's not better news!
That would be awesome! If they would sell them or at least postpone the event! It's the holidays it's hard to dedicate the time required to unlock the items! I've spent a decent amount of money on this app and it's just getting more expensive! I need to find a plan to keep me from wasting away time and money! And this thread is the only thing I have found that's helpful! Thank you for the rapid response!

Welcome to the forums! Yes, you have to unlock featherduster, gerda, gunther, in that order, first before you are given an option to get the footstool. Page 18 or 19 has a breakdown of quest costs/requirements from gerda onward, but if you go back to around page 8 or so you can read the progression of this event from the start and get all the info you need.

I've been spending my time focusing on the holiday event and in the process got enough coins to place Kristoff. I had everything except 4 lyres to unlock him (but was planning on waiting until the event ends to get those). I logged in after the update and discovered that half the mittens, carrots and fishes I'd collected are no longer there and I have to recollect them. Has anyone else had this issue since they updated and added level 26?

I ended up here solely for this fact :(
I could have sworn I only needed 2 more items to unlock a character and now I'm missing almost half on each thing! I thought I was crazy for a moment, but I guess not if it's happened to others.

I'v haven't exactly lost items that were already counted, but there have been a few times I know an item "dropped" and my counter didn't register that it had been collected... very annoying. I've complained about it a couple times since the Agrabah festival but get the generic "we'll look into it" response.

It's frustrating. I got Maximus and kristoff and was just collecting from buildings and managed to unlock Maximus and was excited I just had to wait for the lyres to unlock and now I have more work to do if the buildings Don't drop what I need. I emailed but have yet to hear back but I'm expecting the generic response as well

Does anyone have a list of all the buildings that get decorations? Right now I have rotunda, tavern, village square, Arendell castle, Beast's castle, and somebody mentioned bakery which I won't get until lvl 19, after the event ends.

I have the exact problem. I was down to 2 lyres and now I need at least 4-5 items of each. It's frustrating. I might put a ticket in but I'm sure by the time I do I'll have them all back anyway. Ug

I have the exact problem. I was down to 2 lyres and now I need at least 4-5 items of each. It's frustrating. I might put a ticket in but I'm sure by the time I do I'll have them all back anyway. Ug

Definitely submit something. I just logged back on and I have all my items and only need 2 lyres now. They dropped it back down! If yours hasn't been updated automatically by who knows what it's worth emailing them!

I levelled to 26 when I woke up this morning (yay!:flower::cheer2:), and didn't find things I'd collected had disappeared. I had 4 buildings collecting (beast castle decoration, Footstool, Kai and Vladimir) and they stayed the same except for Vladimir. He had 3 items ticked off and 1 with about 18 items to go (I've only been actively collecting for the event, the rest came from buildings etc over a few weeks), but when I leveled up to 26 the number of items to collect for Vladimir increased by maybe 3-10 each.
I wonder if more than one extra level has unlocked?
I guess because you levelled up now stuff got harder (sorry!) so you need more items.

because the level bar now says "level 26 x/63792" (if you tap on it) it means that we can definitely access level 27 right afterwards, can't tell if level 28 is available too until I actually get there ;)

Does anyone have a list of all the buildings that get decorations? Right now I have rotunda, tavern, village square, Arendell castle, Beast's castle, and somebody mentioned bakery which I won't get until lvl 19, after the event ends.
go to pages 18, 19 and 20 and look for my breakdown posts :) I'm always updating them when I find more info as I move along.

So I finished Gerda's story.... or so I thought. There is a 2nd part so still no Gunther or Footstool :(

So I finished Gerda's story.... or so I thought. There is a 2nd part so still no Gunther or Footstool :(
Each character has 2 quest book to complete to get another character.
Gerda 1st quest book > 2nd quest book > Gunther 1st book > 2nd book > Foodstool

I'm still way behind, just about to unlock Gerda. My PC costs to buy the items seem to be the highest of anyone on here - 20k for each lantern and 16k for each urn, 13k for the winter stall. Is there any point going any further with Gerda - what is the next item to buy? Also, I read about everyone getting Christmas trees to buy and buildings to decorate. I haven't had anything like that come up - I'm at level 26 now and have all 3 stories open.

Have already finished decorating the Village Square but I have not gotten any quest to start decorating Arendelle's castle. I already have it since it's my first story. I still don't have the Baker and Hook Hand, though.

This Winter Event is so frustrating. :(

Morning everyone, I updated my previous long comment (page 18) with data about the character quests so that all the info I had on them staid in one place rather than 9458 separate comments ;). Here is (another ;) ) long comment for Event building decor that I'll update as I make my way through it (again, sorry it doesn't go further back):

Cogsworth "Decoration Time" (story: B&TB, building: Beast's Castle)
- 3/4 -- decorate Beast's Castle, items needed: 34 wreaths (green), 22 gingerbread (blue), 15 pomanders (purple), 7 mistletoes (pink)
now you get to decorate the Castle (revenue: 28 PC every 2H)
- 4/4 -- 12H + 6H
final reward for this quest: 1 diamond

- - - - -

Bookseller "Winter Greetings" (story: B&TB, building: the Tavern)
  • 1/4 -- 6H + 12H + place a Winter Festival Tree (for me 20,340 PC)
  • 2/4 -- 6H + 5H
  • 3/4 -- 1H + create the Tavern's Winter Decorations, items needed: 28 garlands (green), 20 wreaths (green), 13 bows (blue), 5 tinsels (purple)
now you get to decorate the Tavern (revenue: 41 PC every 4H)
  • 4/4 -- 2H + 4H
once you complete this quest, a new one opens from the Baker
Baker "Ginger Bred" (story: B&TB, building: Bakery)
  • 1/5 -- 5H
  • 2/5 -- 4H
  • 3/5 -- 3H
  • 4/5 -- create the Bakery's decorations, items needed: 31 garlands (green), 14 gingerbread (blue), 21 bows (blue), 6 pomanders (purple)
  • 5/5 -- ?
now you get to decorate the Bakery (revenue: ? PC every ?H)
- - - - -

Conli "Winter Knights" (story: Tangled, building: Farmer's Market)
  • 1/4 -- 5H + place a Winter Fir Tree (for me 20,340 PC)
  • 2/4 -- 3H + create the Farmer's Market decorations, items needed: 28 garlands (green), 20 wreaths (green), 13 bows (blue), 5 tinsels (purple)
now you get to decorate the Farmer's Market (revenue: 41 PC every 4H)
  • 3/4 -- 30 min + 2H
  • 4/4 -- <5H (forgot to write this one down but it was definitely shorter than 6H)
once you complete this quest, a new one opens by Hook Hand
Hook Hand "Season's Gratings" (story: Tangled, building: ? but I'm assuming the Snuggly Duckling)
  • 1/4 -- 4H
  • 2/4 -- 6H
  • 3/4 -- ?
  • 4/4 -- ?
now you get to decorate ? (revenue: ? PC every ?H)

- - - - -

The Bishop "Winter Traditions" (story: Frozen, building: Village Square)
  • 1/4 -- 1H + place a Yule Festival Tree (for me 20,340 PC)
  • 2/4 -- 3H + create the Village Square's decorations, items needed: 28 garlands (green), 20 wreaths (green), 13 bows (blue), 5 tinsels (purple)
now you get to decorate the Village Square (revenue: ? PC every ?H)
  • 3/4 -- ?
  • 4/4 -- ?
once you complete this quest, a new one opens by Kai
Kai "?" (story: Frozen, building: Arendelle's Castle)
  • 1/4 -- ?
  • 2/4 -- ?
  • 3/4 -- ?
  • 4/4 -- ?
now you get to decorate Arendelle's Castle (revenue: ? PC every ?H)

all in all these decoration items seem to be easier to get than characters' (lots of green & blue items that drop from many characters, Winter Market Stall and Winter Decoration Basket).

I noticed the update this morning and downloaded it immediately, no change in the timeframe or prices but I'm willing to give it a day: here in Italy the Winter Event started at around 8:30PM, so my countdown clocks -1 day at 8:30 every evening, perhaps the extra time added will show up then or later on during the day; or there'll be another update to download in the following days. I honestly don't think they'd hint at an extension and then back down, they got enough bad rep during this event already..!

how can I attach a screenshot? I wanted to post my note of which buildings & characters can earn PC with their respective shortest (& best rewarding) tasks, but I cannot find an "add attachment" option..!
Th

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter