Disney Enchanted Tales

Just noticed that the Julebukk's I need to carry on the event are 28,789 PC each. I don't think I'll be getting Gunther any time soon! Still no quests to decorate any buildings - what do I need to get these unlocked?

more info for comparison:

- Winter Decoration Basket (for me) costs 299 PC, rewards 327 PC --> 28 PC every 3H. it also drops green and blue items: garlands, wreaths and red bows
- Winter Premium Gift Box (for me) costs 16 diamonds, rewards 240 PC and ? stars every 8H. it also drops purple and pink items: tinsel, mistletoe and pomanders
- Winter Festival Pyramid (for me) costs 128 diamonds, produces 118 PC and 59 stars every 10H. it also drops one kind of pink items, mistletoe
- Winter Gift Bag (for me) costs 720 PC, rewards 300 coins and 21 stars and 1 diamond

how to obtain WREATHS - perform "decorate for winter" tasks (3H) for the following characters:
Baker
Bookseller
Cogsworth
Featherduster
the Bishop
Gerda
Kai
Oaken
Conli
Gunther
Shorty
Winter Decoration Basket (3H, I have one going on a loop)

how to obtain BOWS - perform "wrap presents" tasks (6H) for the following characters:
Jasmine
Bookseller
Cogsworth
Conli
the Bishop
Carol
Oaken
Featherduster
Hook Hand
Winter Decoration Basket (3H)

how to obtain POMANDERS - perform the following tasks:
Footstool (8H)
Gerda (4H)
Gunther (3H)
Winter Premium Gift Box (8H, for me costs 16 diamonds)

how to obtain MISTLETOE - perform the following tasks:
Featherduster (8H)
Gunther (8H)
Flower Shop (4H)
Winter Premium Gift Box (8H, for me costs 16 diamonds)
Winter Festival Pyramid (10H)

Last edited:
Just noticed that the Julebukk's I need to carry on the event are 28,789 PC each. I don't think I'll be getting Gunther any time soon! Still no quests to decorate any buildings - what do I need to get these unlocked?
I honestly don't know. my building decoration quests opened up early on with the Bookseller, Conli and the Bishop asking to add Christmas Trees, I kept all three quests on hold until I managed to unlock all the Event related characters, then worked on the building decor. these 3 quests appeared all at once some time during the Event (surely after I completed a certain stage, but I definitely got them days and days before the Julebukks were required), the others were prompted like a chain in the order I listed on page 19

my Julebukks were 25,561 from the very beginning, and I already thought they were skyrocket high. using 10 min tasks on a loop on all possible characters + best rewarding tasks for all other PC earning characters (see page 20) I was able to earn 20,000 PC a day, that's how I managed to unlock all extra characters and (with a bit of luck) will decorate all the buildings. I hope all the info helps, good luck!

My Julebukk is 33293 pc each!

Now I'm on my way to collect to buy the Yulelog cost 36706 pc

I honestly don't know. my building decoration quests opened up early on with the Bookseller, Conli and the Bishop asking to add Christmas Trees, I kept all three quests on hold until I managed to unlock all the Event related characters, then worked on the building decor. these 3 quests appeared all at once some time during the Event (surely after I completed a certain stage, but I definitely got them days and days before the Julebukks were required), the others were prompted like a chain in the order I listed on page 19

my Julebukks were 25,561 from the very beginning, and I already thought they were skyrocket high. using 10 min tasks on a loop on all possible characters + best rewarding tasks for all other PC earning characters (see page 20) I was able to earn 20,000 PC a day, that's how I managed to unlock all extra characters and (with a bit of luck) will decorate all the buildings. I hope all the info helps, good luck!

It's really weird then - I haven't had anything you listed on page 19. I'm at level 26, have all 3 stories open to a good stage, have all the buildings you listed to decorate, but no tasks to decorate. I haven't had any quests to add Christmas trees either - just a winter festival tree from the bookseller if that's the same thing.

if you look at my long comments at page 18 and 19 you find most of the info you need right now, I'll keep on updating those comments as I proceed with the last bits of the Event :)

Thank you for doing that. For most of us, we will not even get close to completing the quest. Getting the Pomander is nearly impossible and for those of us with families and jobs, it is not feasible for them to expect that we can live on our devices to complete this impossible quest in the time they allotted.

It's really weird then - I haven't had anything you listed on page 19. I'm at level 26, have all 3 stories open to a good stage, have all the buildings you listed to decorate, but no tasks to decorate. I haven't had any quests to add Christmas trees either - just a winter festival tree from the bookseller if that's the same thing.

Same for me. This game is not consistent for everybody. Not the prices, not the order, certainly not the ease of getting some items. It is ridiculous. Seriously, this quest has killed the fun of the game for me. I think I am done. :(

quick update: level 26 is now available, I immediately placed Oaken's Trading Post but, alas, we lost all the extra XP we gained this far. :(
I didn't even notice at first (thank you TerraRanomi) but we got 2 extra days to complete the event :)
we can also unlock another portion of the blanket, a much needed one now considering the size of Oaken's lot.

2 extra days is not enough for most of us. We need another 7 - 10 days with the prices of items and the difficulty of earning pine cones.

that's exactly how it starts, but together with that quest (Winter Greetings) two more should have opened up (Winter Knights feat. Conli and Winter Traditions feat. the Bishop). you should contact the customer support through the gear icon on the top left of the screen, it's a bit late now but it's worth a try.

2 extra days is not enough for most of us. We need another 7 - 10 days with the prices of items and the difficulty of earning pine cones.
I agree with you, in fact in the email I wrote them I estimated at least 10 days more to give everyone a chance to finish this event (certainly not 2!) and it's absolutely ridiculous to ask people to tap every 10 min for days on end anyway. I told them if another update like this one was released I would have stopped playing. I have no way of estimating how fun and easy the update would have been if I had started playing more intensely during the first days and had earned the building decorations as the days went by (no doubt it's easier to gather pinecones once you have those, I'll end up buying more LE items so that I can use up all the extra PC I'm piling up now). some building decor are not too demanding, Oaken is proving quite easy to unlock too, but others are just IMPOSSIBLE. they set quantities and prices stupidly high, I really don't understand their mindset when they made those decisions. I was lucky to be on holiday throughout the entire event but still.. some decisions they made were simply mental!

I agree with you, in fact in the email I wrote them I estimated at least 10 days more to give everyone a chance to finish this event (certainly not 2!) and it's absolutely ridiculous to ask people to tap every 10 min for days on end anyway. I told them if another update like this one was released I would have stopped playing. I have no way of estimating how fun and easy the update would have been if I had started playing more intensely during the first days and had earned the building decorations as the days went by (no doubt it's easier to gather pinecones once you have those, I'll end up buying more LE items so that I can use up all the extra PC I'm piling up now). some building decor are not too demanding, Oaken is proving quite easy to unlock too, but others are just IMPOSSIBLE. they set quantities and prices stupidly high, I really don't understand their mindset when they made those decisions. I was lucky to be on holiday throughout the entire event but still.. some decisions they made were simply mental!

This entire thing is nothing but a money grab. Greedy, greedy, greedy!!

that's exactly how it starts, but together with that quest (Winter Greetings) two more should have opened up (Winter Knights feat. Conli and Winter Traditions feat. the Bishop). you should contact the customer support through the gear icon on the top left of the screen, it's a bit late now but it's worth a try.
I have the same issue. No decoration quests except the Beasts castle and it seems I'll never get all the pomanders. I spent the rest of my diamonds getting 2 more holiday geese. Really want to finish Footstool.

I've unlocked footstool, and had the PC to buy the Yule log, so when his quest is done I'm not worrying about event stuff anymore. I'm unlocking Oaken, but in 24 hours not one pink item has dropped, so he could be a while.

Thanks to everyone who has posted all the details about the game! This is the only place where I have found some advice! I agree with all of you that this event is just impossible... and I was just wondering if anyone else has noticed that some quests have started to "fast-forward"? I have used 3-hour quests for some characters (Gerda and Cogsworth), and after 30 minutes they are all done! Is this a glitch? I'm going to write down the number of coins and PC next time, hope I'm not losing them!

I'm happy to report I've managed to unlock Oaken in less than 48H, I'm also 2 bows away from decorating the Bakery. this leaves me 5 days to finish decorating the Snuggly Duckling (almost done collecting mistletoe for it), Arendelle Castle (still working on Kai's task that will eventually prompt the decorating) and Oaken's Trading Post (same thing, 2 tasks away from starting this decor). After I unlocked Oaken a new quest for Elsa popped up to create her "Snow Queen" outfit (since I don't need to earn pinecones anymore I have all unnecessary characters performing tasks for her).
because I know a lot of people in the needlework world that would love to play the game but would behead me if I just told them "get it" and left them to sort out the workings of it, I have decided to set up a blog. I'll let you know when it's ready (this way it'll be up and going for the next Event, though I seriously hope it won't be anything like this one!).

I'm happy to report I've managed to unlock Oaken in less than 48H, I'm also 2 bows away from decorating the Bakery. this leaves me 5 days to finish decorating the Snuggly Duckling (almost done collecting mistletoe for it), Arendelle Castle (still working on Kai's task that will eventually prompt the decorating) and Oaken's Trading Post (same thing, 2 tasks away from starting this decor). After I unlocked Oaken a new quest for Elsa popped up to create her "Snow Queen" outfit (since I don't need to earn pinecones anymore I have all unnecessary characters performing tasks for her).
because I know a lot of people in the needlework world that would love to play the game but would behead me if I just told them "get it" and left them to sort out the workings of it, I have decided to set up a blog. I'll let you know when it's ready (this way it'll be up and going for the next Event, though I seriously hope it won't be anything like this one!).

Your blog idea sounds amazing!! I just managed to unlock the dog house so I'm working on unlocking the footstool. I only have 2 buildings decorated (beasts castle and dusters house) and I'm seriously debating not going for pine cones anymore since the rest of the tasks are for decorating buildings. I'm not even sure getting the winter box at the end of the footstool event is worth it...I just like having more characters to earn me gold!

Thanks to everyone who has posted all the details about the game! This is the only place where I have found some advice! m!

There is a group on FB of about 3000 or so dedicated to this game. They do not allow opinions or comments that differ from the admins. It is run like a dictatorship. If you post something as simple as "I will never finish this quest because of the prices" they will boot the member for being negative. I personally did not find the group useful and removed myself, but you may find it helpful.

Awesome! Can't wait to see your blog! Please share your site with the group. I'm new on here and you all have been amazing sharing your experiences and helping plan for future quests on this event. Thank you!

Anyone has experience of missing a building when start up the game?
Does Disney will restore it?
I've emailed them yesterday but yet to have any response :(

I feel that Gunther seems to drop pomanders pretty consistently, compared to other characters. Hopefully that works for other people too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter