Disney Enchanted Tales

I feel that Gunther seems to drop pomanders pretty consistently, compared to other characters. Hopefully that works for other people too.
My Gunther does not... I think so far he didn't drop any pomanders. But foodstool does drop quite constantly by the time needed to complete the task is long.

Hi I registered just to thank you all for the event tips. I doubt I would have managed to unlock footstool in time on my own. I was working on Christmas trees when I decided to search if there's a way to just unlock footstool. I'm so glad I found this place, so thank you so much!

today i finished unlocking footstool and now have him.

i also finished hook hand's event quests to unlock decorating the ugly duckling.
trying to unlock cogsworth to decorate beast's castle.
but i don't really have time.
Each story has 2 buildings that can be decorated.

Frozen
Village Square
Arendelle Castle

Tangled
Farmer's Market
Snuggly Duckling

Beauty and Beast
Tavern
Beast's Castle

Rotunda though Beast's is a special building that introduces the new alternate building feature and kick's off the holiday event.

I heard the bakery can be decorated but i don't have that option.
There are event side quests like Oaken and Shorty but they just give pinecones and a diamond.
No building to upgrade.

Last edited:
I went trough this event without spending any money. I'm collecting mittens and pillows for Footstool and I decorated Beast's castle. But I have spend too much time on 10 min tasks.

It's so difficult to get the "Pormanders" to decorate the beast castle!!
I don't think I can get complete to decorate it before the event end.
Is there easier way to get other than buying the winter premium gift box?

It took me about 3 days. I didn't want to spend diamonds on this item because it's just a building (I'd rather spend diamonds on unlocking the characters). But if you want to spend diamonds on this it's better to buy a pomander, not winter premium gift box because the gift box MAY OR MAY NOT give you the pomander.

I have completed decorating:

Beauty and the Beast:
- Tavern

Tangled:
- Farmers Market
- Snuggly Duckling

Frozen:
- Village Square

Have quests currently open to decorate

Beauty and the Beast:
- Beasts Castle
- Bakery

Tangled:

Frozen:
- Arendale Castle

Though between the three I need 29 pomanders and they almost never drop even though I have Gunther Gerda and Footstool collecting on repeat

I went trough this event without spending any money. I'm collecting mittens and pillows for Footstool and I decorated Beast's castle. But I have spend too much time on 10 min tasks.

It took me about 3 days. I didn't want to spend diamonds on this item because it's just a building (I'd rather spend diamonds on unlocking the characters). But if you want to spend diamonds on this it's better to buy a pomander, not winter premium gift box because the gift box MAY OR MAY NOT give you the pomander.
Yes, now only I realize the box MAY or MAY NOT drop the pomanders :(
Today I just bought a winter gift box and no Pomander drop out :(
I thought it was a 100% chance to get from winter premium box one ... such a waste to buy that box :(

Should I stop doing the Winter Event?
I have already opened Gerda but when I checked for the Julebukk, it costs 25,500 PC each. So far I only have 20,000 PC.
I was really hoping I could unlock the 3 characters.

Should I stop doing the Winter Event?
I have already opened Gerda but when I checked for the Julebukk, it costs 25,500 PC each. So far I only have 20,000 PC.
I was really hoping I could unlock the 3 characters.

You could try to unlock Gunther, but I doubt you'll unlock Footstool unless they extend the event. Worst case scenario - you'll get free Furniture store. You have enough time to collect 30,000 pine cones. Set characters on shorter tasks like 1 hr, 30 mins, or even 10 min (but this is exhausting, I often forget to collect reward on time).

just sent another email to devs, asking to make a confirmation button when using our diamonds, because due to the increased playing over event period i have lost a record amount of diamonds due to accidental fat finger touches on the mobile ...... i realise they feel this is a guilt free way to dwindle our diamond stash but i call it bad business as all it does is create company resentment among players.

im sure given the choice most players would rather a double check button created asap than a few extra levels being opened as priority, id rather keep those diamonds i earned fairly in the game, to be used at my discretion than have them "accidently" dwindle and when i need them i then have to purchase more .

congrats disney your not even trying to keep players happy this should have been an integral part of the game at rollout and now its been 5 months thereabouts and im sure you have recieved many requests for this ..... what have you done ......nothing!!!!!!

(i hope people from disney follow this forum to gauge player satisfaction) not happy jan

Question about event. If you finally received the footstool and placed him, but don't get him unlocked before event ends, does he disappear? I finally have him on the map, but am worried I wont unlock him before event ends. So many items needed to unlock and most the times for quests for them are 4 hours or more.

I've seriously been waiting a week for Gerda's ice skates to drop - so frustrating. I have Maximus, Philippe and the Duke working on them non-stop. If I finish and get her great. If not, no big deal I guess. I'm giving up on the quest but I will use all of my accumulated pine cones to buy the winter pond because its cute! LOL This quest hasn't been very magical. :-)

I have the same issue. No decoration quests except the Beasts castle and it seems I'll never get all the pomanders. I spent the rest of my diamonds getting 2 more holiday geese. Really want to finish Footstool.
Then I guess it might have to do with which characters you have unlocked on your quilt, which ones do you have?
it reminds me of the Oaken quest I got for the Event after placing the Trading Post on my quilt (I managed to do this only a few days ago when we were allowed to level up to 26). that instant a new Event quest started for Oaken, but hadn't I placed his building I would have never seen his quest in my log. if something alike happens to the first quest in the endless chain of building decor for this Event, the Quest Log would look a lot like yours..

Thanks to everyone who has posted all the details about the game! This is the only place where I have found some advice! I agree with all of you that this event is just impossible... and I was just wondering if anyone else has noticed that some quests have started to "fast-forward"? I have used 3-hour quests for some characters (Gerda and Cogsworth), and after 30 minutes they are all done! Is this a glitch? I'm going to write down the number of coins and PC next time, hope I'm not losing them!
lucky you! nothing like this happened to me, but I got one task completed by Kai (who was already performing it when the Quest appeared in my Log) when in fact it was supposed to be performed by Oaken.

Your blog idea sounds amazing!! I just managed to unlock the dog house so I'm working on unlocking the footstool. I only have 2 buildings decorated (beasts castle and dusters house) and I'm seriously debating not going for pine cones anymore since the rest of the tasks are for decorating buildings. I'm not even sure getting the winter box at the end of the footstool event is worth it...I just like having more characters to earn me gold!
thank you! it took me a couple of days but it's up. tomorrow I'll write the more recent bits about the current event, its gameplay and a complete recap of all the info I gathered about it all it's just a matter of copy and paste at this point), this way I won't lose them and we can see how different the next event will be.
the blog address is http://disneyenchantedtales.wordpress.com

Last edited:
it took me a couple of days but it's up. tomorrow I'll write the more recent bits about the current event, it's gameplay and a complete recap of all the info I gathered about it

Thank you or the time and effort you are putting into this - can't wait until its ready tomorrow! Its going to be awesome to have a place to gather with other players.

There is a group on FB of about 3000 or so dedicated to this game. They do not allow opinions or comments that differ from the admins. It is run like a dictatorship. If you post something as simple as "I will never finish this quest because of the prices" they will boot the member for being negative. I personally did not find the group useful and removed myself, but you may find it helpful.
well that sounds like a pretty useless way to communicate..! I have to say I detest FB and its dynamics, personally I find it's the social that brings the worst out of people, but to have your own tiny absolute monarchy based on a game app sounds like the most useless thing to me.. bah. despite my personal issues with FB, I don't think this kind of info would find a way to be accessible on it: you would have to repeat the same thing over and over again because there's not an interface you can navigate like a website/blog.

My Gunther does not... I think so far he didn't drop any pomanders. But foodstool does drop quite constantly by the time needed to complete the task is long.

My Gunther either. He gives Pomanders about every 4. Gerda, for me, only gives them about every 8.
I cannot even get the footstool.

Awesome! Can't wait to see your blog! Please share your site with the group. I'm new on here and you all have been amazing sharing your experiences and helping plan for future quests on this event. Thank you!
thank you I don't know if you're still following this thread so I left a bunch of replies with the blog address in case you come back here weeks from now
http://disneyenchantedtales.wordpress.com

I feel that Gunther seems to drop pomanders pretty consistently, compared to other characters. Hopefully that works for other people too.
I have always experienced the opposite: Gunther almost never drops any while Gerda frequently does. unfortunately it's not the other way around because Gunther's task is shorter than Gerda's. Pomanders are the plague of this event, just like pinecone prices (they all start with P, developers must enjoy alliterations ;) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter