Disney Enchanted Tales

Question about event. If you finally received the footstool and placed him, but don't get him unlocked before event ends, does he disappear? I finally have him on the map, but am worried I wont unlock him before event ends. So many items needed to unlock and most the times for quests for them are 4 hours or more.
I couldn't say. it's s bit of a risk to sit it out until the 11th, but at the same time would they remove a building from your blanket after you've placed it because you haven't unlocked the character it came with? I somehow find it hard to believe. check back with my blog tomorrow, I'll take out my note with the list of items needed for Footstool and repost it there. I don't think I'll be back here that's why I'm redirecting you :)

Anyone has experience of missing a building when start up the game?
Does Disney will restore it?
I've emailed them yesterday but yet to have any response :(
if it's not in storage then definitely a reason to contact Customer Support about it, no idea if they can place something on our quilts if something happens to it.

I've seriously been waiting a week for Gerda's ice skates to drop - so frustrating. I have Maximus, Philippe and the Duke working on them non-stop. If I finish and get her great. If not, no big deal I guess. I'm giving up on the quest but I will use all of my accumulated pine cones to buy the winter pond because its cute! LOL This quest hasn't been very magical. :-)
ouch, that's too bad. of course the world goes on, it's just an app game for goodness' sake! :) if you want to take a look at the various items featured in this event I've posted many screenshots in the blog, I'll add ones with event-themed animated tasks as soon as I can (I might be able to complete the whole event if pomanders stop being so stubborn!)

I couldn't say. it's s bit of a risk to sit it out until the 11th, but at the same time would they remove a building from your blanket after you've placed it because you haven't unlocked the character it came with? I somehow find it hard to believe. check back with my blog tomorrow, I'll take out my note with the list of items needed for Footstool and repost it there. I don't think I'll be back here that's why I'm redirecting you :)

Thank you, I will check out the blog. I have stopped quests for pinecones and trying to get the items. I know I wont finish all the event quests, I mostly just wanted the footstool. Hope they don't take him away if I can't unlock in time. I think I would rage quit then. So much work to get him.

Question about event. If you finally received the footstool and placed him, but don't get him unlocked before event ends, does he disappear? I finally have him on the map, but am worried I wont unlock him before event ends. So many items needed to unlock and most the times for quests for them are 4 hours or more.
I would think not. Once his building is placed, you should be fine. If I remember correctly, most of his tasks to get items to unlock him aren't tied to the event so you should still be able to get them after the event is over.

Thank you!
I am now scared to click the coin rewards because it might make me go to Level 25 faster which means the Julebukk cost will increase as well.

You could try to unlock Gunther, but I doubt you'll unlock Footstool unless they extend the event. Worst case scenario - you'll get free Furniture store. You have enough time to collect 30,000 pine cones. Set characters on shorter tasks like 1 hr, 30 mins, or even 10 min (but this is exhausting, I often forget to collect reward on time).

First, I want to say how happy I am that I found this group and how thankful I am for everyone sharing their tips during this "Winter Holiday Event"!! Because of all of you, I was able to get all the characters unlocked :) I just got my "Winter Prize Chest" and that should be ready to open in the morning.

Those Pomanders.... man, I hate those suckers! I bought with diamonds the ones I needed to unlock Gunther, and ever since then, I get (if I am lucky), one a day between Gerda and Gunther. I have given up hope that I will get the Snuggly Duckling decorations in time (I currently only have 5 Pomanders), never mind gathering everything twice over to decorate the Arendelle Castle and Beast's Castle.

My question is this: should I try to save up PC to get the second Yule Log and finish off Belle's "Cold Comforts" quest and be rewarded with a diamond, or use them to try to get the other two Winter Market Stalls before this is all over? I only have the one right now.

I am waiting to gather the items for Elsa's "Snow Queen" outfit until this event is over.

Thanks again everyone :)

Can anyone tell me how long the activities are for

Flynn Rider Find storage space
And
Bookseller shop for hats

I need to collect 6 chests to unlock Oaken and have been working on him for 4 days now with NO chests dropping!!
To do either of those above activities I need to purchase a building with gems, just not sure which one is the better one to get
Thanks

And
Bookseller shop for hats

I need to collect 6 chests to unlock Oaken and have been working on him for 4 days now with NO chests dropping!!
To do either of those above activities I need to purchase a building with gems, just not sure which one is the better one to get
Thanks

I believe that they are both 4H activities....

And
Bookseller shop for hats

Thanks
I'm with you, I've had one chest since level 26 opened up. Super annoying.

I'm hoping to work fast enough and to at least get the footstool on the board- my thought is if the character is at least placed on the quilt they can't take it away from you... hopefully!
I hope you are right. I should have my second Nutcracker tomorrow. Time is getting scary!!!! Would be great if they gave us 2 more days.

Then I guess it might have to do with which characters you have unlocked on your quilt, which ones do you have?
it reminds me of the Oaken quest I got for the Event after placing the Trading Post on my quilt (I managed to do this only a few days ago when we were allowed to level up to 26). that instant a new Event quest started for Oaken, but hadn't I placed his building I would have never seen his quest in my log. if something alike happens to the first quest in the endless chain of building decor for this Event, the Quest Log would look a lot like yours..

So,as part of trying to earn pine cones for the event, I was also able to get quite a stack of coins. I decided to get some extra characters and Oaken was one since I noticed he would be helpful in producing objects I would need to unlock characters from the event (like mittens and so on). I got the decorate Oaken quest at the same time as the Shorty one which popped up when I placed the Footstool. The interesting thing is I am still trying to unlock Shorty (another character I was getting based on his ability to produce pillows needed to welcome Footstool). I have been trying to collect Short Bows for days now just to get Shorty and then the extra quest popped up which I have no way to complete as I do not have the character unlocked!!

I sure wish that the pink items were a little more reasonable to collect, especially things that are event related like the dreaded pomanders that I have been working for DAYS to get to decorate the Beast's castle. I really had no idea how hard it would be to get them and I started working on them ASAP based on all the great advice that has been posted here.

I agree this event has not been the best and hopefully future ones will run much more smoothly but on the bright side, all the extra coins I earned while chasing the pine cones has allowed me to add a few new characters and finish up some long standing quests that I had never gotten to. Here's hoping I get Footstool unlocked before the time on the event runs out!

Today I finally finished the footstool quest line and got my package reward.
But i did not receive belle's quest line cold comforts.
any guesses what else may be required?

I'm now trying to save up for those 2 julebukks - before I kill myself trying to get them, what happens once I do? Is Gunther unlocked straightaway or are there more tasks for Gerda first? Fast running out of time and I would like to at least try and get him placed.

I also contacted support about having no quests to decorate any buildings. They just said I was probably not far enough along in the event to get them, when I know from reading on here that I must be. A bit annoying but it's all nearly over anyway.

I'm now trying to save up for those 2 julebukks - before I kill myself trying to get them, what happens once I do? Is Gunther unlocked straightaway or are there more tasks for Gerda first? Fast running out of time and I would like to at least try and get him placed.

I also contacted support about having no quests to decorate any buildings. They just said I was probably not far enough along in the event to get them, when I know from reading on here that I must be. A bit annoying but it's all nearly over anyway.

If I remember correctly you need to finish another questline with Gerda (check for a diamond as the last step in your quest). After completing the 2nd quest you'll get the Furniture Store with Gunther. Then you'll still need to unlock him and finish his 2 quests.

Gunther's 1st quest, I don't think it has been posted yet;

1/4 - Unlock Gunther
2/4 - Rearrange furniture (1h)
3/4 - Hang curtains (3h)
4/4 - Purchase 2 Nutcracker soldiers

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter