Disney Enchanted Tales

Officially given up on this Event. Really wanted footstool but it will never happen with one day left. Started off on the wrong foot by buying the 3 Christmas trees and because I am so far ahead in the game (level 27) all the items that need pinecones are ridiculously priced; about 30.000 or more per item. I only managed to unlock Gerda and could decorate some buildings. Gunther is not even in sight. I know it's just a game but I am a bit sad about it playing this game almost full time, did not pay off. This event started out as fun, but they took away all the fun out of it with this stupid amount of pinecones for each task. Hopefully footstool will be back someday, on a higher level :worried:

Officially given up on this Event. Really wanted footstool but it will never happen with one day left. Started off on the wrong foot by buying the 3 Christmas trees and because I am so far ahead in the game (level 27) all the items that need pinecones are ridiculously priced; about 30.000 or more per item. I only managed to unlock Gerda and could decorate some buildings. Gunther is not even in sight. I know it's just a game but I am a bit sad about it playing this game almost full time, did not pay off. This event started out as fun, but they took away all the fun out of it with this stupid amount of pinecones for each task. Hopefully footstool will be back someday, on a higher level :worried:

I'm in the same situation except I still haven't unlocked Gerda completely. She's on the blanket but the lock is on her. I was really hoping for Footstool, too. :(

Desperately trying to get to Footstool. I'm about 4,000 PC from my second nutcracker. I may drop some diamonds to speed through Gunther's second questbook so I can get Footstool!!!

I'm in the same situation except I still haven't unlocked Gerda completely. She's on the blanket but the lock is on her. I was really hoping for Footstool, too. :(
After unlocking her, there are still so much tasks to do and so many items are hard to get, it is just not enough time, they made this event too hard.

Just started on collecting the items for Footstool. Hope I can do it in less than 2 days. How stressful!!!!

Did the same. I feel that this money grab from Disney was simply not worth my time.

Desperately trying to get to Footstool. I'm about 4,000 PC from my second nutcracker. I may drop some diamonds to speed through Gunther's second questbook so I can get Footstool!!!

As I understand it, it takes about 2 full days of nearly non-stop play to collect all of the items needed for the Footstool. :(

I am clearly not completing this quest. Not enough time and too far behind.

Curious though.... I am Gunther, where I have to purchase 2 Nutcrakers. I finally have the pine cones for both. However - what else do I have to buy to get to the footstool? Yulelogs, right? And, with the time left, and working a real job, is there truly a possibility I could get him unlocked before the event ends? Gotta go to bed at some point. LOL

I am clearly not completing this quest. Not enough time and too far behind.

Curious though.... I am Gunther, where I have to purchase 2 Nutcrakers. I finally have the pine cones for both. However - what else do I have to buy to get to the footstool? Yulelogs, right? And, with the time left, and working a real job, is there truly a possibility I could get him unlocked before the event ends? Gotta go to bed at some point. LOL

No, Yulelog is needed to finish footstool's quest line for the chest.
It is not needed to get and unlock footstool.

How are buildings being decorated. I've only got rounds decorated and offered to collect items to decorate beasts castle. Nothing else offered for decorating.

You need the character the event quest is run off of.

Frozen
Bishop is needed to decorate Village Square.
Kia and Village Square Decorated are needed to decorate Arendelle Castle.

Tangled
Conli is needed to decorate Farmers Market.
Conli and Farmers Market Decorated are needed to decorate Snuggly Duckling.

Beauty and the Beast
Bookseller is needed to decorate Tavern.
Cogsworth and Tavern Decorated are needed to decorate Beast's Castle.

You also need the building you wiah to decorate for each of these.

What is the final reward for the footstool line. I see. Package at the end but won't be Able to finish due to ridiculously high costs of PC per item

A box chest with 10 diamonds, 500 coins, and some exp.
Not worth the effort to get it.

Last edited:
I have gotten Gerta, Gunther, and Footstool.
I have gotten the end of event treasure box.
I have decorated Village Square, Farmers Market, Tavern, Arendelle Castle, and Snuggly Duckling.
I need 2 gingerbread and 3 pomander to finish decorating Beast's Castle.
With 1.5 days left I should succeed. I been getting really lucky with pomander's since I finished the main event.

The only thing I won't get is the Baker's building decorated.
I need level 26 to unlock it and I am level 23.
But it is a reward I don't care about.
So once I finish Beast's Castle I will be quite happy with my success in the event.

At the beginning of the event for the first week and half pine cone costs raised with level gain.
So many complaints about excessive pine cone cost and the price of pine cones going up with level caused the devs to put out a patch back then to stop that. Pine cone costs haven't risen since then. That was 8 levels ago. My pine cone costs are half those who started the event in the level twenties.

I was to late figuring out this last special event. I only have Gerta and the Featherduster :( (I don't know if the featherduster belongs with the event)

Why did we only got Jasmine in the last event (in november)? Not Aladdin ot the other characters, she's is all alone now!

Does anyone know when the next event is? :rolleyes:

I was to late figuring out this last special event. I only have Gerta and the Featherduster :( (I don't know if the featherduster belongs with the event)

Why did we only got Jasmine in the last event (in november)? Not Aladdin ot the other characters, she's is all alone now!

Does anyone know when the next event is? :rolleyes:

The Jasmine event was another money grab by Disney, just like this one. High=priced items, limited time to get them, one of the event steps was to purchase diamonds, etc.

My Jasmine is not alone. She wanders into Beauty and the Beast and Frozen all of the time. LOL :P

The Jasmine event was another money grab by Disney, just like this one. High=priced items, limited time to get them, one of the event steps was to purchase diamonds, etc.

My Jasmine is not alone. She wanders into Beauty and the Beast and Frozen all of the time. LOL :P

haha that is correct!

I really want to know what the next event is :lovestruc

When I did the Jasmine event, I thought the items were insanely high price items already.
Who knows this winter event is even worse!!

There are only two things that I will not be able to complete before this event ends, and that is to decorate the Arendelle Castle and Beast's Castle. I would need 6 more Pomanders and 16 more Gingerbreads to decorate the Arendelle Castle - at the rate that Pomanders drop, it won't happen so I am not even trying for the Gingerbread. Sad that I didn't complete the entire event :( I wonder if they will show up again next year.....

I am working on unlocking Kristoff, getting the "Snow Queen" outfit and getting Anna's "Winter Wear" :)

I am now unlocking Footstool.
Among the Featherduster, LeFou and Elsa, who is more likely to drop pillows in your experience? I don't have Shorty and I am needing 6 pillows. I'm soo scared I won't be able to get Footstool.

After unlocking the characters, I went to decorate beast's castle, then the tavern, I don't know who shorty is but for farmer's market it was conli for me who started the decorating task for it. I have just reached level16 so most of frozen buildings and other higher level buildings are still unlocked.
Overall for this event, I have managed to get the characters, decorate beast's castle, the bakery, tavern, farmer's market.
I followed polydorus guides, anytime I felt unsure which task to do next I would check here lol.
A big thank you for all the help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter