Disney Enchanted Tales

I was to late figuring out this last special event. I only have Gerta and the Featherduster :( (I don't know if the featherduster belongs with the event)

Why did we only got Jasmine in the last event (in november)? Not Aladdin ot the other characters, she's is all alone now!

Does anyone know when the next event is? :rolleyes:

Jasmine was a preview event.
The newxt story to be released will be Alladin's.
That is why we only got 1 character.
The rest will be released with tue official story.

The Jasmine event was another money grab by Disney, just like this one. High=priced items, limited time to get them, one of the event steps was to purchase diamonds, etc.

My Jasmine is not alone. She wanders into Beauty and the Beast and Frozen all of the time. LOL :P

Jasmine event wasn't a money grab.
The event prices weren't nearly as bad as here.
The Jasmine diamond quest was like the Christmas diamond quest completely optional.
The Jasmine event wasn't even a1/3 as long as the Christmas event.
Further the Jasmine event was merely a preview event.
Everything will be re-released come the official release.
Think of how movie give trailer demo releases long before the official movie is released.

As they continue to expand these stories, I sure hope that the bed will get bigger! Even with the additional squares we will be able to open, there still might not be enough room for everything.....I don't want to store any building or decoration that produces coins.

Can anyone tell me what exactly triggers Belle's "Cold Comfort" quest? (I have unlocked Footstool, completed the quests and opened the chest.)

Well, I managed to unlock Gunther, but I only have enough pinecones for one Nutcracker, so there is no way I'm going to get the Footstool :-)guilty:). I'll probably have about 25,000 pinecones by the end of the event (maybe 30K if I play a lot today). Is it worth it to buy any of the other event items (e.g., Winter Festival Tree, Winter Market Stall, Yule Festival Tree, Winter Fir Tree, or Winter Pond (if I get enough))? Do you think the Winter Market Stall will earn coins after the event is over? If the left over pinecones became coins or gems after the event ends, I would just let them convert, but the left over currency from the Jasmine event just vanished, so it seems like a waste not to spend them on something!

Well, I managed to unlock Gunther, but I only have enough pinecones for one Nutcracker, so there is no way I'm going to get the Footstool :-)guilty:). I'll probably have about 25,000 pinecones by the end of the event (maybe 30K if I play a lot today). Is it worth it to buy any of the other event items (e.g., Winter Festival Tree, Winter Market Stall, Yule Festival Tree, Winter Fir Tree, or Winter Pond (if I get enough))? Do you think the Winter Market Stall will earn coins after the event is over? If the left over pinecones became coins or gems after the event ends, I would just let them convert, but the left over currency from the Jasmine event just vanished, so it seems like a waste not to spend them on something!

Ooh I like your thought of buying more market stalls. I only have one but I think I will spend my leftover pine cones to get another. I was able to unlock Footstool but only had enough pc to get either the Yule Log or the winter pond. I opted for the pond since it gave Belle more moments to do. I know there is no way I can get enough pc in less than 24 hours to complete the quests so I'm done too!

I hope the winter market stalls will produce coins after the event ends just like the beehives from Jasmine do.

Pomanders are dropping like crazy at this point (22h till end). But mistletoes not...

Asked support about a cloud save or means to restore progress.
This was their response.

Hey Tygari,

Thanks for getting in touch with us with your feedback. As mentioned here on our help site, there is currently no syncing option available for Disney Enchanted Tales that would allow you to restore your game if your progress has been lost. Unfortunately this means that if the app is removed from your device or if you replace your device, it will be necessary to start a new game.

I have shared your feedback with the rest of the team and with our developers so that a syncing feature can be taken into consideration, but please know that I can't make any guarantees about what the result will be.

If you ever have any other questions or concerns that we can help with, please don't hesitate to let us know.

All the best,

Jennifer
Disney Enchanted Tales Support

This was my response.

To Jennifer of Disney Enchanted Tales Support,

You chose not to announce the lack of a save in the Google Play store prior to download.
Nor did you announce such when i started the game.
Again you failed to make clear there was no save when I made my first purchase.
I guarantee if my account is lost due to phone change or corruption of data or any other kind of mess up i will launch massive complaint complaint with both Google and my Bank.
A hidden Q&A does NOT legally qualify as proper notification of there not being a save.

I WILL get a full and complete refund of every single purchase.
Other games have tried this stunt in the past and all have lost the fight.
I know a few groups that be interested in some Disney wrong doing to cheat and steal players with underhanded tactics like this.

GET a cloud save or some means to restore a players account.
One company I know that chose to never get cloud saving, instead choosing to restore players accounts through a code system.
The player just needed to take pictures of what they had.
Submit the pictures, then they be given codes to restore all progress.
Depending how far along the player was determined how many codes it took to restore their progress.

Tygari, A Severely Annoyed Customer.

I did yesterday, it's strange we even need to ask for it. Seems like a pretty important feature in an app like this.

Let's hope they will do something about it soon if we all bombard them with complaints. ;)

Jasmine was a preview event.
The newxt story to be released will be Alladin's.
That is why we only got 1 character.
The rest will be released with tue official story.

Jasmine event wasn't a money grab.
The event prices weren't nearly as bad as here.
The Jasmine diamond quest was like the Christmas diamond quest completely optional.
The Jasmine event wasn't even a1/3 as long as the Christmas event.
Further the Jasmine event was merely a preview event.
Everything will be re-released come the official release.
Think of how movie give trailer demo releases long before the official movie is released.

You are entitled to your personal opinions, but I disagree. I had to pay abut 12K each for two useless lions that do not produce coins. Same for a useless pool. Useless kites. You get the picture. ;) There was a Quest event to purchase diamonds, which of course I did not have to do. Isn't the purpose of this game, since it is ALL optional, to collect the characters and buildings? Why else would anybody play!?

Well I feel quite sad. I am not going to be able to finish Gunther. This means that Gerda will be alone... forever! I feel like I've totally let her down! Funny thing though, Lumiere is always by her - what is that about?!? LOL

I am now unlocking Footstool.
Among the Featherduster, LeFou and Elsa, who is more likely to drop pillows in your experience? I don't have Shorty and I am needing 6 pillows. I'm soo scared I won't be able to get Footstool.

Most of my pillows came from Lefou and the furniture store.

This is going to be a close call. Only a couple of hours left to unlock footstool... got some diamonds because I never used them before so 149 to spend... for now it takes 214 to unlock with diamonds... SO COME ON gimme some pillows, boots or mittens

Good luck to everybody who is also still unlocking a character... YOU CAN DO IT

Can anyone tell me what exactly triggers Belle's "Cold Comfort" quest? (I have unlocked Footstool, completed the quests and opened the chest.)

I'm pretty sure it was placing the winter pond that helped kick off that quest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter