Disney Enchanted Tales

There was no way I was going to get any further in the Event, so I did refresh the game. The event ended (cannot buy any additional Event items or do any Event quests), but any building that was placed or in the process of being constructed remained on the blanket. I didn't have any characters that were in the process of being unlocked, so I don't know what happens in that situation, but at least the building remain (even if under construction).

Soooooooooooooo angry now Gunther has disappeared can't believe they would do that it's so mean. This whole thing has ruined it for me why make it so impossible, must be to make you desperately spend money to try and complete they knew everyone wanted footstool and I'm sure not many managed it. Total money grab which I'm ashamed to say I did buy them and still failed. Plus all the problems made it even harder as I lost a week and a half because fetherduster wouldn't unlock. So disheartened.

There was no way I was going to get any further in the Event, so I did refresh the game. The event ended (cannot buy any additional Event items or do any Event quests), but any building that was placed or in the process of being constructed remained on the blanket. I didn't have any characters that were in the process of being unlocked, so I don't know what happens in that situation, but at least the building remain (even if under construction).

All the characters whose moments produced pine cones are now dropping coins. My buildings that produced pine cones (Market stalls, doghouse, rotunda, and the Christmas goose) are still making pine cones but they are not being counted. I thought they might count as coins, but nope!

I also have a gift bag that hadn't opened but is still on the blanket counting down.

Nice to know for future events that as long as you log in before the event ends, you can keep going until you refresh. Time to get back to the normal stories!

Nice to know for future events that as long as you log in before the event ends, you can keep going until you refresh. Time to get back to the normal stories!
I'd be curious to know how much the average player can get accomplished before they have to let game refresh by stepping away from their game for any length of time (i.e., jobs, school, etc.). I think it would be possible to do a few things and keep the game open for a bit, but probably not a really long time.

Soooooooooooooo angry now Gunther has disappeared can't believe they would do that it's so mean. This whole thing has ruined it for me why make it so impossible, must be to make you desperately spend money to try and complete they knew everyone wanted footstool and I'm sure not many managed it. Total money grab which I'm ashamed to say I did buy them and still failed. Plus all the problems made it even harder as I lost a week and a half because fetherduster wouldn't unlock. So disheartened.
I think about the only thing that can be done at this point is to contact Guest Services/Technical Support and let them know how disappointed you are in the Event and not being able to finish it. I'm sure Support is fielding an abundance of angry/upset/frustrated emails at this point, but I do feel sorry for them because they're not the ones that designed/developed the Event. They just have to deal with the issues that come up, pass them onto the Developers, and hope things get better.

I completely agree. Today I bought the Winter Pond/Bridge with my last PC and I'm done collecting them, I'm not going to finish this event anyway, after all my hard work and dedication. Sucked the fun right out of playing this game. Hopefully the Footstool will come back in another event or higher level, as I unlocked Gerda but couldn't care less about her or Gunther.
LOL I know - I worked so hard and all I got was Gerta! Those dumb mistletoe on the rotunda slowed me down so much in the beginning! I wish I would have bought the flower shop when it was on sale. Friends said it dropped stuff pretty quick! I've never spent real money yet and I'm ok with not finishing. Maybe next time.

I happened to have the game open when it ended, and then kept watching to see if any of my items disappeared, and they didn't. I've decided to try and unlock footstool before I close the game, which is being tough because I have to babysit it constantly lest my ipad goes to sleep or otherwise closes the game! I need 14 more snowflakes, 11 more mittens, 2 more boots, and 2 more pillows, which I'm reaaaaally hoping I can get ASAP so I don't have to worry about accidentally closing the game. Luckily, I don't have much scheduled today, and I play on an iPad so I can just let it sit, but argh. I wish they had extended the event by at least a week-- that would have helped a lot.

I am annoyed that I panicked and spent some diamonds to finish tasks to get enough pinecones to buy ANYTHING before the game ended-- I was 300 away from the market stall but instead I blew it on the Yule Log, and now I'm still earning pc somewhat uselessly.

I hope my game doesn't crash. I've worked so hard, dang it!

ETA: And of course, Gerta and Gunther are dropping pomanders, like, every time NOW. Why couldn't you do that a few days ago?? I hope the developers receive all our complaints and make a more reasonably attainable event next time.

I thought someone said in an earlier post that if you don't fully unlock the character before the winter event ends, it won't stay.

I have about 29k left. Wondering if I should shoot for the pond or just get a stall?
I bought the pond - it reminded me of Belle & Beast skating in Enchanted Christmas! ⛸

All the characters whose moments produced pine cones are now dropping coins. My buildings that produced pine cones (Market stalls, doghouse, rotunda, and the Christmas goose) are still making pine cones but they are not being counted. I thought they might count as coins, but nope!

I also have a gift bag that hadn't opened but is still on the blanket counting down.

Ooooh good to know! Thanks!

Kind of disappointing opening the game and it's just normal now.

I was really bummed it started so late in December. I was hoping for December 1 so I could play during the entire holiday season. Oh well, back to unlocking Olaf & Sven! Happy Playing everyone.

Do all the building decorations disappear if you reload the game? I've had mine open since before the event ended, and I am only 1 Pomander and 1 Gingerbread away from decorating the Arendelle Castle.... worth it to keep going? If so, then the only thing I didn't decorate is Beast's Castle.....

Hi all. When I clicked on one of the decorated building the fairy said something. But, I clicked away too soon and I don't know what she said. Anyone know what it was?

I didn't finish Footstool. I needed 3 more pillows. Footstool disappeared but the doghouse is still there. I'd have rather kept footstool. Aagghhhh!!! I wasted almost 2 days straight..and only got a castle themed doghouse. I need a drink!!!!!

I didn't finish Footstool. I needed 3 more pillows. Footstool disappeared but the doghouse is still there. I'd have rather kept footstool. Aagghhhh!!! I wasted almost 2 days straight..and only got a castle themed doghouse. I need a drink!!!!!

LOL, I'm glad to see we're all sooo done with this winter event. Back to normal now, my stress level got way too high due to this game lately.

Do all the building decorations disappear if you reload the game? I've had mine open since before the event ended, and I am only 1 Pomander and 1 Gingerbread away from decorating the Arendelle Castle.... worth it to keep going? If so, then the only thing I didn't decorate is Beast's Castle.....

No, you can switch between the original and decorated buildings whenever you want.

The decorated building drop coins.
But the event building like furniture house still drop pc.... useless...

When I got on after the event ended my buildings that had Christmas decorations up are still decorated, but the option to switch them back to normal is gone. The whole "decorate" button disappeared. And they're still just making pine cones, even tho my other characters like Gunther have switched to producing coins. Anyone else have that problem?

Also it looks like a new sale just started with random items from old events for sale. If you have the footstool but not the winter pond I would definitely recommend it. Belle's moment with the footstool is pretty adorable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter