Disney Enchanted Tales

Does anyone know?
I'm on that quest right now and I'm level 27. I think that's as far as the quests go for now and I haven't heard of anyone getting further. Tangled quests stop after Flynn and Rapunzel fight Maximus at the dam, and Rapunzel heals flynns hand at the campsite. There's also some pub thugs storyline for Rapunzel that talks about preparing for the lanterns, but once you get Attila it doesn't go past that yet. They just talk about the lanterns but Rapunzel and Flynn are still outside the city. Frozen was my last story so I'm not sure how far those quests go. Obviously until Olaf I think with the new level cap being 33. Hope this helped!

I have gone pretty far with these stories and am stuck on Beauty and the Beast. Anyone get past when the beast and Belle fight with the wolves? She tended his wound and the quest ended, now there are no new ones. I am so angry about this! Is it because I couldn't unlock the footstool in time?

It feels weird that we have differences in the rewards. Shouldn't it be the same across all platforms? Android, iOS, smartphone, tablet, anything?

My mother's using an iPad mini 4. I'm using Mini 2. She also has an iPhone 7 which has a different gameplay of Enchanted Tales and she says that the rewards are the same for her: 25, 50, 75 coins and 2 diamonds.

The video watching stopped for me when I bought something that was on sale. I think I completed the 1st task of the fairy.. something about purchasing 1st diamond package.

Thanks for replying. I don't know what happened then. Maybe I needed Belle's other outfit or something. ;)
The "Cold Comfort" quest didn't have anything to do with the event. It was story driven so it depended on how far along in her storyline you were and yes, you had to have created her cloak in order to do it.

Hi,
Would like to ask about your Daily Challenges. What reward do you get for every challenge?
I only get 3 coin rewards (worth 25 each) and 1 piece of diamond only.
But my mom (yes, she also plays) tells me that she gets rewards ranging from 25 coins, 50 coins, and 75 coins depending on how difficult the task is. Then when she finishes all 4 challenges, she'll get 2 diamonds.
Each task is worth a different amount. I get the two diamonds depending on who's task takes the longest and the others have the varying number of coins that your mum gets.

I am level 27 currently. Have all the buildings & characters for Frozen & Tangled so almost no storylines going there right now and I'm waiting to add the Opera House next to my blanket. Oh and I never had access to play videos for rewards.

Last edited:
I have gone pretty far with these stories and am stuck on Beauty and the Beast. Anyone get past when the beast and Belle fight with the wolves? She tended his wound and the quest ended, now there are no new ones. I am so angry about this! Is it because I couldn't unlock the footstool in time?

Nope it isn't because of not having footstool. The developers have only inputted so much of the story so far. In time I'm sure they'll allow the story to continue.

Frozen was the first story that I started. For months there were no more quests then with this last winter event they finally allowed the story to progress by adding Kristoff, Sven, and Olaf.

My guess is that in some future event we will probably see some new addition to the Beauty & the Beast map that will jump start the rest of that story again.

Tangled was the last story that I started and right now that is the only story for me that has buildings/decor/characters to add to keep the story progressing.

So now that the winter event is FINALLY over does anyone have an idea on when the next update may happen? Like has anyone been able to guess the timeframe between update I'm only asking because I'm unable to play the Jasmine storyline I started playing the game again near the end of the Argrabah event I was able to unlock some of the storyline but when the event ended everything else remaind lock which is fine but it doesn't give me any quests to even try and unlock anymore of the storyline I've contacted the customer service and they keep saying you have to wait,you have to wait for this then you have to wait for that I mean COME ON! It's not fair everyone else gets to play the storyline even if they don't have a global update why can't they just fix the issue using my player ID instead of forcing me to wait for god knows how long while everyone else gets to play it, I've pretty much unlocked everything in the other stories so I'm getting extremely bored and frustrated...Obviously which means im about .2 sec away from deleting it so does anyone have ANY ideas on updates on or what I can try to do to play the Jasmine storyline please help bc customer service definitely isn't trying to help me

Okay, take a deep breath... No one else is playing any Jasmine/Agrabah quests at the moment! :genie: Her quests were available only during the Agrabah event, when that finished the quests were closed for everyone.
As Lana_lol said, jasmine is only able to do tasks to collect coins for now.
Customer service isn't wrong in saying you (and everyone) have to wait to continue jasmines storyline, that event seems like it was a teaser for when they will hopefully (does anyone know this for sure btw?) later release her as the fourth princess of enchanted tales. princess:
I hope you feel better. This app is definitely frustrating at times, but the best thing is probably to find something else to play while you wait for new content to become available. :hippie:It is supposed to be fun after all :laughing:

You turn it the same as before. Click rotunda, there should be 2 forms of the building on the right, choose undefeated and tap the word decorate on the bottom of the screen. At least this is how I do it.
It's not letting me do that now. I was able to decorate 3 buildings during the winter event, and they are all stuck in their winter decorations. It use to give me the option to click "decorate" and I could toggle between their regular and holiday versions on the right hand corner when I clicked on them but it won't let me now. And I had the frozen village center decorated and I accidentally put it in my storage box and when I took it out the holiday decorations were gone. I emailed customer service because i was really upset that i did all of that hard work to decorate it and now it's gone

It's not b/c of not getting footstool. I started this game 3 weeks after the app came out and I had started with Beauty and the Beast. Once I got to around level 18, I ran out of story for them, but didn't worry too much since I still had tons of stuff for Frozen and Tangled to work on. Sometime just before or after the harvest event they did an expansion with more BaTB (lumiere and Beast and Wardrobe) so I could progress further. I THINK that the wolves was the last of the expansion, but it's hard to recall since it's been more than a month since I could work that storyline. After the harvest event, they did a little promo with the Aladdin teaser featuring Jasmine (clever of them to start with Jasmine's imagined life in the palace fighting for education and seeing the world before Aladdin came in and swept her off her feet). Then as they released the winter event, they expanded the Frozen story. My guess is there will be another event in February/March with a Tangled expansion and something fun, hopefully a start to Aladdin or some blanket expansion, as at level 28, I have 1 of every building/decoration from every event, plus duplicates where they demanded extra (including some diamond buildings, but not all) and my blanket will barely have enough space by the time I get to level 33 the way things are going.

Hi,
Would like to ask about your Daily Challenges. What reward do you get for every challenge?
I only get 3 coin rewards (worth 25 each) and 1 piece of diamond only.
But my mom (yes, she also plays) tells me that she gets rewards ranging from 25 coins, 50 coins, and 75 coins depending on how difficult the task is. Then when she finishes all 4 challenges, she'll get 2 diamonds.

When I first got the app (on a tablet) approx 3 weeks after it was created, I had the daily videos that would alternate giving me diamonds or coins. That lasted about 2 weeks and then would alternate between daily tasks from that chest OR the videos. After a month into the app, I haven't seen a video since.

For me, the chest has always given 4 tasks to complete in return for 75 coins and 2 diamonds (25 each for 3 quests, 1 diamond for the 4th quest, and 1 diamond for completing all quests):
collect x amount of coins/experience
collect from x building x number of times
x character on a 1-2 hour quest
x character on a 1-5 min quest 3-5 times
x character on a 30min-1 hour quest 1-3 times

So my typical quests might look like:
collect from belle's cottage 5 times
have rapunzel brush her hair 5 times
have mother gothel sneak past guard 3 times
collect 2000 experience

Hello, I have all 3 stories and getting close to belle and beast fighting with wolves.

All of a sudden, some of my tasks have cobwebs and parsnips attached to them (presumably tangled) but no quest asking me to collect them. The only character on my blanket who needs welcoming is Oaken, who needs completely different items - what's going on?!

Also, I put the doghouse on my blanket, didn't unlock footstool in time and have now lost him

Hello, I have all 3 stories and getting close to belle and beast fighting with wolves.

All of a sudden, some of my tasks have cobwebs and parsnips attached to them (presumably tangled) but no quest asking me to collect them. The only character on my blanket who needs welcoming is Oaken, who needs completely different items - what's going on?!

Also, I put the doghouse on my blanket, didn't unlock footstool in time and have now lost him

I've had that too once or twice. You probably started the quest where you will craft Mother Gothel's other outfit soon (if I remember correctly). I don't know if it happens to everyone though, thought it was a bug or something. ;)

Check Mother Gothel character. Maybe those parsnips and cobwebs are for her new outfit

Well thanks for the replies everyone I had no idea there wasn't a storyline for Jasmine and it sucks that customer support wouldn't just tell me that instead of making me think it was an storage and IPHONE issue. Not good on their even if it's news a customer doesn't want to hear you let them know what's going on I wouldn't have spazzed but now that I know what's going on w/ Jasmine does anyone have videos bc for some reason all the videos you can watch to finish tasks no longer appear for me and the discounts they offer only show up 1 time for me does anyone else have this problem as well?

I am stuck in the hurt feelings story line with bell. It says she has to stay in her room but that is not an option in her menu. Anyone know what could be wrong?

I have been playing since before the Harvest Event and my daily takes have always rewarded 3 x 25 coins and 1 diamond (that has never changed). I had the videos for a little while, but that only lasted for about 2-3 weeks. My sale is gone too, and I had the issue of not having prices but I already had all of them expect the 2nd Yule Log, so I wasn't too worried about it. I have all the squares possible unlocked, even the new one for level 29.

I am in Minnesota (USA) and play on an iPhone 6 (with iOS 10.2) - I love having it on my phone because then I can check in on the game when I am out and about (or waiting in the pick-up line at school!). Yes, it drains my battery fairly quickly, so once I plug my phone in at home - I have a long cord plugged in right by the couch - I just leave it plugged in :)

I am currently on level 29 (30892/68256) and working on unlocking Kristoff and getting the "Snow Queen" outfit, I was able to unlock Anna's "Mountain Gear" outfit last night. I started with Tangled -> Beauty and the Beast -> Frozen. And yes, I have everything possible from the Jasmine event back in Nov.

Here are all of my characters as of today:
Tangled:
Rapunzel
Flynn Rider
Mother Gothel
Hook Hand
Maximus
Shorty
Conli
Brothers
Captain
Vladimir
Attila
Gunther

Beauty and the Beast:
Maurice
Gaston
Phillipe
LeFou
Cogsworth
The Bookseller
The Baker
The Wardrobe
Lumiere
Beast
Featherduster
Footstool

Frozen:
Anna
Hans
Bishop
Elsa
The Duke
Kai
Carol
Gerda
Oaken
Kristoff - still locked

Agrabah:
Jasmine
You and I have very similar games. That's the exact order I played. Except, I wasn't lucky enough to get Footstool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter