• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Enchanted Tales

well im in australia using android and its the 12th 6.30pm and i dont even have the new icon or anything ...... getting worried

I'm in Texas. I have the icon..but that's it so far. I've done 2 updates since this was supposed to begin. The second one fixed some of the strange glitches and changed my icon. I wasn't prompted to do the second update. I went to the playstore and my apps showed I could update again so I did it. Hope it starts before Vday.

I'm also in Australia and on Android. I received an update last night with no icon update on the Play store, but then the Valentine icon on my game in Applications.

The update is the first one mentioned above by Windwaker, with all the glitches, but have not received a second update! I wonder if the updates have something to do with how old your android version is?

I'm in the Philippines and I have no update or new icon. Olaf is still my icon and the last update I had is for the Winter Event. Have they done this on their previous updates? Per country or continent basis?

Anybody else having troubles To load the game. Cant seem To login. Everytime retry message

My game is still a little bit glitchy today, my guess is that the event won't start until they manage to fix the glitches more first. I don't think we'll get the new event until tomorrow at least sadly.

I'm very sad and disappointed that they might start the event during weekdays. I won't be able to focus on it because of work. I was really hoping they'd have it this weekend. :(

After Christmas event anyone else put the game on hold till this event? I wish to start the event currencies as low as possible.
I will race up tye game plenty once the event starts.

If you have a "Holiday Goose" or more than one, please check their return. The Holiday Goose is/was not a "free" in game item. So, if you paid good diamonds or paid for it directly in one of the special sales, it should be giving out the return of 10 coins, 5 experience. Since the update, mine are currently incorrectly returning 3 coins, 2 experience. I have already sent an email to support. My Agrabah Sheep are still correctly returning 10 coins, 5 experience. This is one instance where the players should absolutely contact support to make them aware and have them correct this mistake. They've lowered all the animal payouts. Rabbits Warren, Goose Nest, and Flock of Sheep were all paying out 3 coins, 2 experience. Now they are paying out 2 coin, 1 experience. Players need to send in their emails requesting correction, especially diamond buying players or any player who directly bought the Agrabah Sheep and Holiday Goose, who should be paying out 10 coins, 5 experience. I can deal with the other glitches the update has presented, but I'm not o.k. with being cheated on something we actually paid for. Good luck to everyone in the upcoming event.

My Agrabah sheep, holiday geese and flock of sheep are giving their normal rewards, but I haven't received any updates so far!

Has anyone had the event begin yet?
Even though I was hoping it would start earlier I'm glad it's confirmed! I'm so excited for valentines themed stuff :love::cloud9:

I wonder if anyone knows how long this event will go for?

Sadly no one knows anything at this point.
However the update is exciting because some actions which were previously unseen are now animated such as the Beast fighting wolves and some others which is quite exciting as it means they keep improving the game.

Is anyone else a bit bored of this game at the moment? I'm on level 31 and quests keep coming up for future levels. I then spend days just sending the characters off to collect stars and coins just so I can level up and do something. Nothing else to do. Currently trying to level up to 32 so I can get the bakery and suddenly I've got got 200k coins and nothing to spend them on. Always been desperate for them before

Hello! I'm on lvl 13, started with Beauty and the beast, then Frozen and just unlocked Tangled! Waiting to collect one more medal to unlock the Duke...

My icon for the app still hasn't changed from Olaf? I'm on android... keep checking play store etc but no luck! Anyone else?

::MinnieMo

Hello! I'm on lvl 13, started with Beauty and the beast, then Frozen and just unlocked Tangled! Waiting to collect one more medal to unlock the Duke...

My icon for the app still hasn't changed from Olaf? I'm on android... keep checking play store etc but no luck! Anyone else?

I keep checking the play store too. No luck so far...hopefully soon.

Me too. And I'm iOS... Hopefully this delay will be worth. More missions for every story, and a better event with good prices and time to do everything!

Looks like they are finally linking to social media. At least thats what it says in the play store. Finally will b able to save the game

Wasn't that comment about social media links there before the update? Otherwise it only means they were planning on it from the beginning, or at least since the last update.

Anyway, after all this time they must have a way to save our progress soon. Shouldn't be that hard.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter