Disney Enchanted Tales

They have another geese building for this event. My blanket's full of them already. LOL.

After how many hours were you able to get a new set of wildflowers? Cause they were only giving 5 pcs of it the first time you open the new update.

EDIT: Nevermind. Got the next 5 within a few minutes. ;)

Last edited:
They have another geese building for this event. My blanket's full of them already. LOL.

After how many hours were you able to get a new set of wildflowers? Cause they were only giving 5 pcs of it the first time you open the new update.

EDIT: Nevermind. Got the next 5 within a few minutes. ;)

Every 30 minutes you get 65 chocolates (5x13) from the wildflowers. Glad they added those, will help a lot.

"One of" is not ideal :worried: (see pic)
But it's cool that it's a bit more clear about what you get! And when you click to buy something you don't have enough hearts for, another dialog box appears showing all the actions and buildings which give hearts (in case anyone hasn't come across it yet :-))

Curious to see if the prices etc are different for other players like in the Christmas event?

Attachments

• IMG_2282.jpg
    IMG_2282.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 26
I'm curious too. I'm at level 28 & finished Frozen (1st story). Still need to unlock 5 character buildings for the other stories. Here are my prizes:

Frozen

Arendelle Curio Shop 14.616
Fragrant Flowering Tree (5) 5397
Confectioner (Harvest Event) 16.184
Potted Flowers (3) 4809

Tangled
Kingdom Curio Shop 14.616
Purple Flowered Tree (5) 5397
Sweet Shop (Harvest Event) 16.184

Beauty & The Beast
Dairy Barn 13.944
Flowering Tree (5) 5397
Delacroix Curio Shop 1708
Pottery Cart (3) 5733
Le Jamon Butcher Shop 15.288
La Puissance Fishmonger 15.736
Candy Maker (Harvest Event) 16.184

I'm at level 31

Frozen
Curio Shop 15,064
Flowering Tree 5,565
Potted Flowers 5,145

Tangled
Curio Shop 15,064
Flowered Tree 5,565

Beauty...
Dairy Barn 14,392
Flowering Tree 5,565
Curio Shop 15,064
Pottery Cart 5,901
Butcher Shop 15,736
Fish Monger 16,184

"One of" is not ideal :worried: (see pic)
But it's cool that it's a bit more clear about what you get! And when you click to buy something you don't have enough hearts for, another dialog box appears showing all the actions and buildings which give hearts (in case anyone hasn't come across it yet :-))

Curious to see if the prices etc are different for other players like in the Christmas event?
Is it part of the Event to get Mystery Box?
Was just in the process of building for one of the triplets.

I'm curious too. I'm at level 28 & finished Frozen (1st story). Still need to unlock 5 character buildings for the other stories. Here are my prizes:

Frozen

Arendelle Curio Shop 14.616
Fragrant Flowering Tree (5) 5397
Confectioner (Harvest Event) 16.184
Potted Flowers (3) 4809

Tangled
Kingdom Curio Shop 14.616
Purple Flowered Tree (5) 5397
Sweet Shop (Harvest Event) 16.184

Beauty & The Beast
Dairy Barn 13.944
Flowering Tree (5) 5397
Delacroix Curio Shop 1708
Pottery Cart (3) 5733
Le Jamon Butcher Shop 15.288
La Puissance Fishmonger 15.736
Candy Maker (Harvest Event) 16.184

I'm at level 31

Frozen
Curio Shop 15,064
Flowering Tree 5,565
Potted Flowers 5,145

Tangled
Curio Shop 15,064
Flowered Tree 5,565

Beauty...
Dairy Barn 14,392
Flowering Tree 5,565
Curio Shop 15,064
Pottery Cart 5,901
Butcher Shop 15,736
Fish Monger 16,184
Oh no. They did make a different price depending on your level.
I'm at Level 30 and my prices are around the same as Windwaker.

Yup, I'm level 28 and my prices are the same as TerraRanomi above. Makes sense though

All the floral decorations are cute!

I finished constructing the Delacroix Curio Shop and it won't let me click on the green arrow to complete the task. It is just frozen (done being constructed but unable to open). Am I the only one having this problem?

My Curio Shop just finished. I cannot unlock it either. Nothing happens when I click on it. Hello glitch number 1. I'm sending an email now so hopefully they can fix it before we lose too much time.

I just sent the email regarding the problem with the curio shop. Last time I had an issue, they fixed it pretty quick. I'd advise anyone with this same issue to keep collecting hearts while they fix the problem. You know we'll need them!! If I hear anything back from customer support, I'll post it here. Please email customer support if you come across this problem. It might expedite the process.

The Delacroix Curio Shop takes 6 hours to build.

My 6hrs is up and gh building has 'finished' however it's not loading, no green tick just the building icon
I've closed and refreshed the game a few times with no luck- anyone else??

**edit to add
Never mind, the page refreshed and other comments loaded. I see this is a problem for everyone!!

I was hoping they would expand the playfield. I didn't buy the diamond parts but they force you To do this because there isnt enough room

I unlocked the Curio building a few hours ago too and it has been working normally, the game has been a little glitchy otherwise though (characters floating across the screen etc). I hope it's fixed for you guys soon :(

Yep, same with almost everyone here. Can't finish the building as well. E-mailed customer support already. Hoping they'll reply asap. I don't want another Featherduster issue ruining the event. Ughhh.

Continuing the tasks with chocolate hearts while I wait for the glitch to be fixed. Which one do you think we should put first after the Curio Shop? The decorations that I think are related to the chocolate heart tasks of some characters? Or the buildings that generate chocolate hearts?

I unlocked the Curio building a few hours ago too and it has been working normally, the game has been a little glitchy otherwise though (characters floating across the screen etc). I hope it's fixed for you guys soon :(
Could you be a dear and tell us what are the items needed to unlock the 1st triplet? Really curious. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter