Disney Enchanted Tales

True, plus the new tasks that come with the outfits probably all reward chocolates. So it might be smart to finish those first. Especially since I also want the harvest buildings which adds around 48000 extra chocolates (for me).:angel:

Did anyone buy a tree yet? I was wondering about some of the locked tasks that involve the new trees.
What do you mean about the 48000 extra chocolates? I want that too. LOL #greedy

I've bought one each of the Beauty and the Tangled trees! It did open tasks, mostly 5 or 10 minute ones. I just set all my characters to longer tasks because I'm going to bed so I can't tell you what exactly they are right now, sorry! :)

That's okay, I can see what the tasks are just not the timer. Glad to know the trees have a purpose here. Thanks!

What do you mean about the 48000 extra chocolates? I want that too. LOL #greedy

Haha, it's the other way around. I need to collect an extra 48000 if I want the 3 harvest buildings as well. (I started playing after the harvest event.)

Edit: plus those drop chocolates too so I'd better get them fast. :P

Hey guys! :) I am new to this game. Started playing about three weeks ago.

I wonder if that decoration things, houses and Delacroix Curio Shop will all disappear after the event is over? If not, do I get coins instead of chocolate hearts afterwards? (just making sure if there is any point for me to focus on that instead of basic game decors, houses and characters...)

Thank you! <3 :)

Oh, and I wonder what should I buy for diamonds? It is extremely hard to get some diamonds in this game so once I get like 200 or so, I don`t want to waste it.:sad2:

I wonder if that decoration things, houses and Delacroix Curio Shop will all disappear after the event is over? If not, do I get coins instead of chocolate hearts afterwards? (just making sure if there is any point for me to focus on that instead of basic game decors, houses and characters...)

Buildings that earn chocolates will turn into buildings that earn coins (amount stays the same). Decorations don't generally drop anything, except for sheep and geese.

And about the diamonds, some expansions require diamonds to unlock so I would save them for later. Some of the buildings that are available for diamonds are useful for collecting items, making extra money and stars but I would focus on expanding first because space is tight. ;)

Last edited:

When the event is over you'll keep all of the event items you got including characters. They'll eventually produce coins once the events over. Hoped this helped!

Anybody got the first curio shop? Mine is still not opening. If anybody got it could you please tell if there is a trick to open it?

This game is so messed up, last night I earned enough chocolates to get the building with the girl from Beauty and the Beast and it should be done but it's not letting me get it, no matter the icon above it either, it's had a green arrow check mark then it goes to a tools icon. This isn't the worst part, the last week or so, the character icons have been floating off in the air in distances away from where they are, the movie reel is off in the air elsewhere and the screen moves funny and buildings show up so slowly and now today, some none at all. I have cleared cache like I have read to do and still the same issues persist. I'd really hate to delete this game but I'm thinking I might. I got rid of the Frozen Icy Shot game because you just couldn't move on after level 84 it seemed. Thanks for any help.

Following along with sapphirenian, here are my event item prices (Level 29)

Buildings
Arendelle Curio Shop - ??? (already bought, but probably around 14,840 like the other two Curio shops)
Dairy Barn - 14,168
Le Jamon Butcher Shop - 15,512
La Puissance Fishmonger - 15,960
Arendelle Curio Shop - 14,840
Kingdom Curio Shop - 14,840

Decors
Potted Flowers - 5,061
Fragrant Flowering Tree - 5,481
Flowering Tree - 5,481
Pottery Cart - 5,817
Purple Flowered Tree - 5,481
A Gaggle of Geese - 60 gems

Other
A Mystery Box - 50 gems
Flowered Prize Chest - 20 gems
Red Gift Bag - 300 hearts
Red Wrapped Mystery Box - 300 hearts

Hi everybody! I just joined the forum to be parto of this amazing enchanted tales community here!
I've been playing for about a month and I'm level 16 now (just reached) I started the event yesterday and as many of you I'm also stuck since the curio shop doesn't seem to feel like get built on my blanket :/ However, as I read you recommended I emailed customer support and hopefully I'll be playing welcoming the red triplet very soon! I'm so exited about this valentines event!! :love:

I feel so lucky. My curio shop opened. So now unlocking 'La Jeune Fille Rouge'

Lipstick 41
Boots 13
Button 24
Perfume 6

I'm level 32. Perfume is good to get because Belle can get them with 5 min tasks.

Event buildings, characters, and animals who produce event currency change to coins after the event is over. I would focus on the event unless you need more characters to do the event then unlock characters by basic game play. Hopefully with you just starting, the cost won't be too high but you also may not have the character or building to do the event task.

large_GX_banner-enchantedtales.jpg

Hello, Sue.

We have heard this from a few of your fellow quilters, and the development team is actively working to resolve the Delacroix Curio not finalizing; they have advised that they do not need anymore device information at this time, but if this changes we may reach out.

While we wait for a fix, please do not uninstall the app as that might erase your progress. We really appreciate your patience and, although we do not have an ETA at this time, you are welcome to check your app store or this article on our help site for the latest information:
https://help.disney.com/articles/en...o-Shop-click-here-for-more-info?section=Games

We do appreciate you reaching out about this as without reports from guests we would not find out about the wrinkles and iron them out this quickly.

Kindly,

Amy
Disney Enchanted Tales Support

Please click here to take a short survey and let us know how we're doing!

servlet.ImageServer

ref:_00Di0dwY9._500i0szAPv:ref

This game is so messed up, last night I earned enough chocolates to get the building with the girl from Beauty and the Beast and it should be done but it's not letting me get it, no matter the icon above it either, it's had a green arrow check mark then it goes to a tools icon. This isn't the worst part, the last week or so, the character icons have been floating off in the air in distances away from where they are, the movie reel is off in the air elsewhere and the screen moves funny and buildings show up so slowly and now today, some none at all. I have cleared cache like I have read to do and still the same issues persist. I'd really hate to delete this game but I'm thinking I might. I got rid of the Frozen Icy Shot game because you just couldn't move on after level 84 it seemed. Thanks for any help.
My game is doing he same with the floating people and slow to load/disappearing buildings
I messaged the game people and told them about it and the shop refusing to open though it's completed building
Rather than delete the game which will put you back to square 1 and not necessarily remove the problem(if it's a game coding issue) contact game support and let them know
The more people who make them aware of the issues, the more they know what to focus on

Just downloaded the update so of course I'm in total panic mode being a day late! I'm not seeing a present like we had with the pine cones where we earned an extra 30 - am I missing it? I need 1680 chocolates for the first building. Thanks!

large_GX_banner-enchantedtales.jpg

Hello, Sue.

We have heard this from a few of your fellow quilters, and the development team is actively working to resolve the Delacroix Curio not finalizing; they have advised that they do not need anymore device information at this time, but if this changes we may reach out.

While we wait for a fix, please do not uninstall the app as that might erase your progress. We really appreciate your patience and, although we do not have an ETA at this time, you are welcome to check your app store or this article on our help site for the latest information:
https://help.disney.com/articles/en...o-Shop-click-here-for-more-info?section=Games

We do appreciate you reaching out about this as without reports from guests we would not find out about the wrinkles and iron them out this quickly.

Kindly,

Amy
Disney Enchanted Tales Support

Please click here to take a short survey and let us know how we're doing!

servlet.ImageServer

ref:_00Di0dwY9._500i0szAPv:ref
Thank you, Amy. Have they figured out the other issues about characters circle (head shot) hanging in the air where they aren't even at and the movie reel? My other issue is the stories aren't moving along, Frozen, you finally got Kristoff, Sven and Olaf but now it sits again, no trolls or anything. Beauty and the Beast is also at a stand still, is Tangled next?
I'll keep checking in with you to see if the Curio is available.
Thanks-Elsafan71

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter