Disney Enchanted Tales

My game is doing he same with the floating people and slow to load/disappearing buildings
I messaged the game people and told them about it and the shop refusing to open though it's completed building
Rather than delete the game which will put you back to square 1 and not necessarily remove the problem(if it's a game coding issue) contact game support and let them know
The more people who make them aware of the issues, the more they know what to focus on

Thank you, sent them this info.

Just received a reply from customer service. It's a bit long so I won't post it here. (They are still working on the event building btw.) I also had questions about characters' portraits popping up as white squares & buildings, etc. that keep reloading when I scroll around my kingdom. I'll copy/paste the suggestions they gave me:

-Make sure you have the latest operating system update installed on your device.
-Make sure you have the latest version of the game installed. (Do not reinstall the App!)
-Make sure you have a strong Wi-Fi connection.
-Make sure you have at least 1 GB of free space on your device. Anything under that will start giving you performance issues with the game.
-Force close all open/unused apps running in the background.
-Shut down your device for at least two minutes. Turn it back on after.
-Run only this app on your device while playing.

I'm trying everything now. Hope any of these suggestions work if you have the same problems.

Just received a reply from customer service. It's a bit long so I won't post it here. (They are still working on the event building btw.) I also had questions about characters' portraits popping up as white squares & buildings, etc. that keep reloading when I scroll around my kingdom. I'll copy/paste the suggestions they gave me:

-Make sure you have the latest operating system update installed on your device.
-Make sure you have the latest version of the game installed. (Do not reinstall the App!)
-Make sure you have at least 1 GB of free space on your device. Anything under that will start giving you performance issues with the game.

I'm trying everything now. Hope any of these suggestions work if you have the same problems.
Good to know! Thanks for sharing with everyone else! I'll try these tips too from now on!

large_GX_banner-enchantedtales.jpg

Hello, Sue.

We have heard this from a few of your fellow quilters, and the development team is actively working to resolve the Delacroix Curio not finalizing; they have advised that they do not need anymore device information at this time, but if this changes we may reach out.

While we wait for a fix, please do not uninstall the app as that might erase your progress. We really appreciate your patience and, although we do not have an ETA at this time, you are welcome to check your app store or this article on our help site for the latest information:
https://help.disney.com/articles/en...o-Shop-click-here-for-more-info?section=Games

We do appreciate you reaching out about this as without reports from guests we would not find out about the wrinkles and iron them out this quickly.

Kindly,

Amy
Disney Enchanted Tales Support

Please click here to take a short survey and let us know how we're doing!

servlet.ImageServer

ref:_00Di0dwY9._500i0szAPv:ref
That is so what they reply to me, too! They just changed the name. Asdfghjkl i hoped they would try to fix the ones who message them because they are already stuck at that point. :(

I won't even bother trying any of this -> I'm sure everything should be working fine on my phone, something's wrong with them.

Can anyone tell me what I should buy next while I'm waiting for them to fix my game. I just bought the Flower Tree for Rapunzel. What should I buy next? Hope they fix my game soon.

Just finished
Step 1 - placing the Flowering tree and having bookseller complete a task, which rewarded experience and 63 chocolate. Next in this quest book is
Step 2 - 2 tasks for Bookseller, 1hr and 5 hrs :upsidedow
I'm expecting the flower crown costumes to be the result of these quests too, but I really like having new costumes!

I'm gonna add to this for anyone curious (edited the quote a bit for clarity)

After the 1 and 5 hr tasks comes
Step 3 - setting Bookseller on a 5hr task again, and Decorating the bookshop!
This involves collecting different flowers from mostly the event tasks (pick flowers, stomp on flowers, etc) and it will produce 19 hearts every hour :lovestruc
This is step 3/4 for this quest book (Over-Booked)

I've placed the flowered tree for each story now and each of these quests appears to follow the same format :flower1:

Last edited:
Just started playing last night and I am addicted lol. I am too stuck with the curio shop. Have tried all the troubleshooting tips but nothing has worked.

This involves collecting different flowers from mostly the event tasks (pick flowers, stomp on flowers, etc) and it will produce 19 hearts every hour :lovestruc

I've placed the flowered tree for each story now and each of these quests appears to follow the same format :flower1:

I think You are the first one to get the curio shop opened. Mine is still not opening. Do you have any trick to open it?

Wow, I was really lucky. I placed the Curio shop last night before I went to sleep and this morning I was able to unlock it!!!

Not sure what I did differently :(.

I am now currently working on collecting the items to welcome the first Triplet.

Ooh that's fair enough! I'm working on the Beauty one (first at least) because that's my favourite story, I'll try to remember to post progress on that if no one else has by then :flower:
Good call because the second set of quests for Rouge starts off with a "Pick Flowers" task which requires the Flowering Tree for the B&B storyline!

This is great information guys, thanks for the heads up :).

I have jusy now reached 4k of chocolate, and I've already bought the Curio shop and 3 gift bags/boxes. I feel like this event is a lot easier than the last one!

I have also just unlocked Elsa, who I picked up all items just from buildings over the last week. Very happy with the new event :rolleyes:

I started playing a couple days after the winter event ended, so this is my first event. I'm stuck at the Curio glitch but I was hoping to get some tips on event strategy while I wait for the update. Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter