Disney Enchanted Tales

Hi I joined e forums to discuss the Enchanted Tales game :) I started playing it last month and I'm at level 25 right now. Luckily I didn't have a problem opening the curio shop though it was stuck for my sister. She was just able to open it a few hours ago! I have all I need for Rouge except 1 boot. I was able to get 3 perfumes from Belle and 1 from Rapunzel. The boots don't like to drop for me though lol.
I have a question. I started with Tangeled but the story and quests for it have stopped for me. I have all the people and buildings for it (except the ones that require diamonds or hearts) The last quests I had for it were for Attila and the story stopped right after Maximus agreed to stop chasing Flynn. Do I need to do or buy something to continue the story?

I'm a hair's width from level 33

Curio Shops 15,512 each
Flowering Trees 5,733 each
Potted Flowers 5,397
Dairy Barn 14,840
Pottery Cart 6,069
Butcher Shop 16,184
Fish Monger 16,632

BatB curio shop opened on time for me, but after 2 days of mixed heart collecting/item collecting for Rouge, I only have 25/41 lipstick
6/13 boots
20/24 buttons
1/6 perfume
and I've sent Belle, Anna, and Rapunzel out non stop since about 8 hours into the event for the perfume and only have 1!!! With these drop rates, I don't know how I'll get things done on time!

I also have the glitch where characters balloons are drifting all over the screen or just a blank white square.
I also have the glitch where the balloons are all over the place. But it could always be worse...at least our Curios are open!

Hi I joined e forums to discuss the Enchanted Tales game :) I started playing it last month and I'm at level 25 right now. Luckily I didn't have a problem opening the curio shop though it was stuck for my sister. She was just able to open it a few hours ago! I have all I need for Rouge except 1 boot. I was able to get 3 perfumes from Belle and 1 from Rapunzel. The boots don't like to drop for me though lol.
I have a question. I started with Tangeled but the story and quests for it have stopped for me. I have all the people and buildings for it (except the ones that require diamonds or hearts) The last quests I had for it were for Attila and the story stopped right after Maximus agreed to stop chasing Flynn. Do I need to do or buy something to continue the story?

Nope that's as far as it goes for now. Each story has an endpoint. That is why the Events are so welcome for those who have reached the top level and have completed all the quests!

I have android. Curious what system allowed it to move right through. For those without building lock glitch, are there any of the other glitches mentioned? Like coins that go with you when you move along the blanket, white squares, and head circle moving elsewhere?

I play the game on an Android device and I was able to open the building with no problems. (I also didn't have any issues with the Featherduster from the Winter Event, although it took me a little longer to reach her in the first place so it may have been fixed before I got there). I have had the "floating heads and coin" issue with the current event and if I move around the blanket too fast, the buildings have to reload. There was a second update (about 24hrs after the original) and that seems to have eliminated the white boxes floating around and have reduced the floating heads and coins somewhat. I try to ignore them and if I move around the blanket, they will reattach to the proper spot they belong. This last update also seems to have eliminated the constant crashing that was happening after originally updating to the event. Overall things are running much more smoothly now.

Here's hoping everyone else's game starts running smoothly as well!

Still waiting for the curio glitch to clear
Does anyone know what the next building we'll need to purchase is? I'm saving hearts to help me get a building to help get hearts with the hope when the glitch is FINALLY fixed I'll be able to move along pretty quickly- so don't want to purchase a building o won't 'need' till the very end, if that makes sense
Cheers!!

Does anyone know what the next building we'll need to purchase is? I'm saving hearts to help me get a building to help get hearts with the hope when the glitch is FINALLY fixed I'll be able to move along pretty quickly- so don't want to purchase a building o won't 'need' till the very end, if that makes sense
Cheers!!
I bought the Butcher shop for Beauty... took 6h to unlock already...
I'm saving for next building to avoid waiting time in coming task while waiting for the fixing....

I have android. Curious what system allowed it to move right through. For those without building lock glitch, are there any of the other glitches mentioned? Like coins that go with you when you move along the blanket, white squares, and head circle moving elsewhere?
I'm using an iPad Air 2 running on ver. 10.2.1 and I've been lucky to have avoided the major glitches since the game first came out (knock on wood). As far as glitches go for this event, I've had a coin follow me once and the white boxes would sporadically appear this morning. There's been a noticeable lag on buildings reappearing as I scroll across the quilt though.

Cheers!!
Well, if you look at the different chapter screens, the green looks like you may have to purchase the butcher shop and the yellow looks like you may have to purchase the dairy barn. OR they could end up being prizes, I'm not sure which at this point. I'm just saving chocolates until I have to buy something for a quest.

Hey! Has anyone else noticed that the graphic for Jasmine's "Ride a Horse" task has changed to a picture of Jafar riding a white horse?! It used to just be a pic of a horses head. Maybe we will finally be getting some more Aladdin stuff soon?!
Yes! I noticed this yesterday too! It's the first prince that visits Jasmine who she refuses!

Are the flowers dropping for anyone? Only working on B&TB decor at the moment but hardly getting any - maybe 2 from about 30 tasks today. And I need to collect 40 white flowers. Wondering whether we need to do the decor to progress or is it just a side quest?

Working on decoration of the bookshop. I hate all the 1 min tasks. And flowers are hardly dropping :(
Also the 2nd task of the lady in red requires buying and the carts you have to buy are 6.069 chocolate hearts a piece and you need two :(. With all the 1 min task you don't earn a lot of hearts either

Working on decoration of the bookshop. I hate all the 1 min tasks. And flowers are hardly dropping :(
Also the 2nd task of the lady in red requires buying and the carts you have to buy are 6.069 chocolate hearts a piece and you need two :(. With all the 1 min task you don't earn a lot of hearts either
I think the 1-min tasks earn more than the 30 or 1-hour task if you try to compute. :) Just keep collecting them! :)

I'm still waiting for the fix... argggg
Me, too! I sent an email to Customer Support yet again. This is starting to get really frustrating. It's already weekend here in my country so I can focus more on the Event but with this glitch not being fixed... ughhh.

Still no fix for me either ~ it's been 48 hours since the building was supposed to be ready! I've lost two days :(

Hi all, I'm really enjoying this event so far! The first triplet was relatively easy to unlock because the items were dropped by buildings that you can harvest quickly, like Belle's cottage and garden rotunda (though I had to switch off the christmas decorations first), and Belle did 5 min quests for perfume bottles. But now I'm decorating the buildings and flowers are coming reeeeaaaalllly slowly, anyone has any tips?

I am still waiting, so I guess I just keep getting those chocolates. When it does decide to open, do the items you need also allow you to get chocolates as well? This glitch is getting a bit annoying!! I only hope they extend the time as well.

Well it's a new day. I still need 2 perfumes and 1 more boot to unlock the first triplet. I'm working on decorating all 3 buildings with flowers. And yes, it does seem like 2 of the flowers are dropping slow. Wow...we need a lot of flowers!!! Feels like since I primarily worked on the triplet I didn't collect very many hearts yesterday. Hope everyone who still has the Curio Shop closed gets fixed today. I lost 1 day, but I almost completed the triplet in one day, so there is still hope of catching up. Good luck to everyone collecting. It's going to be a busy tapping weekend!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter