Disney Enchanted Tales

Hopefully they extend the event or give something to the players affected by the bug. It's starting to bug me.

The flower crown outfits come after the building decoration is finished (and a few tasks). Working on Belle's now!:flower: And unlocked Rouge, I feel so lucky. They really owe you guys who are still waiting a lot diamonds or at least decent extension :(
You Seem to be playing 24/7. i am not able to make much progress. Finding it very difficult to get the flowers to decorate buildings. Also the perfume bottle doesnot drop.

I tried what you did and my curio still won't build :( I have a tree for each story and almost 22,000 chocolate hearts - and I am getting bored with just collecting hearts! I want my fix already..... it's been 2.5 days and nothing :(
Check If there is an update in the playstore

I am on an iPhone - been checking the App store first before I go back into the game and still nothing :(

Me too, I have been checking the app store probably every 30-90 minutes since my curio first wouldn't open 54 hours ago. The event clock keeps ticking down though and I don't see how they'll be able to make this event fair for all of us who have been stuck for days.

Me, too! I sent an email to Customer Support yet again. This is starting to get really frustrating. It's already weekend here in my country so I can focus more on the Event but with this glitch not being fixed... ughhh.
Have you tried logging in to google play? I typed Disney enchanted tales into the search box to bring up the game. Then opened it from there. That's when I found cutio shop would open, last evening. Good luck!

When you fall asleep before doing overnight tasks! I hate seeing the characters milling around with no tasks completed! Ugh! LOL - really struggling with getting anything to drop. Triplet is such a slow go and the flowers dropping for me is rare - I wonder why the difference for some people. Level 27. Wishing everyone a productive day!
That was me last night lol

For those who are frustrated with how slow things are dropping, have patience....this is what I was able to collect since last night to unlock Vert. So there will be some items that just drop faster. But I do agree that the "middle" flowers are taking FOREVER to drop for the building decorations!
View attachment 220659
I am currently working on Rouge. Is there a certain building you have to buy to unlock Vert? I thought she was in chapter 2 which isn't unlocked yet. Is there a way for us to get her now and start on her tasks? Thanks :-)

I am currently working on Rouge. Is there a certain building you have to buy to unlock Vert? I thought she was in chapter 2 which isn't unlocked yet. Is there a way for us to get her now and start on her tasks? Thanks :-)
I believe you have to complete all of chapter one's quests before you can get Verte's building. You can check your progress by tapping the tent at the bottom right corner of your screen. It's only then that you can start unlocking her too. Good luck!

I believe you have to complete all of chapter one's quests before you can get Verte's building. You can check your progress by tapping the tent at the bottom right corner of your screen. It's only then that you can start unlocking her too. Good luck!
Wow I have such a long way to go!! The person that posted this was able to complete it really quickly. I only have 30 of 110 roses so far. Stuck on Rouge's perfume and need so many flowers it is insane lol! This event is really fun tho.

The perfume dropped really easy for me, but I can't get daisies or posies to drop at all. I got the first girl pretty easily, and I am going quickly on that part of the event

I've been checking it randomly at work today and I finally got the update! I'm on ISO so maybe it was delayed for us for some reason. But my curio shop is now open! :yay: it's so silly how much I love this little game.

FINALLY just got my update, too, and everything seems to working. (iOS) yay!

The flower crown outfits come after the building decoration is finished (and a few tasks). Working on Belle's now!:flower: And unlocked Rouge, I feel so lucky. They really owe you guys who are still waiting a lot diamonds or at least decent extension :(

Thanks for the heads-up! Can you tell us what is needed for Belle's outfit? We probably have to collect items again?

You Seem to be playing 24/7. i am not able to make much progress. Finding it very difficult to get the flowers to decorate buildings. Also the perfume bottle doesnot drop.
Haha I have been playing most of my waking hours yeah :yo-yo: I haven't got much work on at the moment so I have time to be obsessed. The only way I could get perfume was from Belles 5 min task, Anna and Rapunzel havent dropped any for me so far

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter