Disney Enchanted Tales

How necessary is it to decorate the buildings and make the floral dresses?
each building gives you 19 chocolate per hour. As for the floral dresses, I would want to include a screenshot of belle's new tasks but I don't how. I can only include a URL..

image_zpspdqedb1c.png

The last task is 5hrs and gives 108 chocolates 54 stars.
Shop for ingredients is similar to coggsworth's task, needs the fishmonger building.

This event is awful, first the glitch that took 3 days to fix, and getting perfume to drop is taking forever. Now the flowers!!! It's absolutely ridiculous!! I need 105 daisies, only have 6. Normally the two easy ones drop pretty fast, but this event, nothing....I have posted Olaf 30 times in his one minute thing, not one stinking daisy!! Not one!! The game makers are greedy, will i for one am not spending any money on this event.

^^ I got nearly all of my daisies from lumiere (1 minute task as well), I don't have Olaf so I can't compare.

each building gives you 19 chocolate per hour. As for the floral dresses, I would want to include a screenshot of belle's new tasks but I don't how. I can only include a URL..

Thank you, but that does not answer my question. I am asking about the necessity of it. Like.... you miss something important, like a Character, if you don't do it.

Omg...the Pink flower is SOOOOO HARD to get!!!
I seem to get those first. Makes no sense. I cannot get the white flowers.

I cannot get any perfume bottles at all. I have used Belle, Rapunzle and Anna and so far zero. I did Belle (5 mins) for 3 hours straight and not a single bottle.

Sorry if this has been asked before, has anyone bought any event related building that helped speed up the collection of flowers by opening up new quests etc? I've built up a lot of chocolate hearts by farming the flowers and wondering if I should buy a building. thanks!

I unlocked Verte yesterday and Belle's dress earlier today. Two dresses to go! This is a bit exhausting! I've put off buying the dairy barn and butcher shop in case they're prizes for finishing the triplet quests. But maybe I need to buy them to do the quests! We'll see when the quests for Verte start tomorrow :) Posies and pink flowers are still very hard to get but I've had a lot of luck getting them from Verte. Glad more chocolate tasks have unlocked for Belle when I unlocked her dress. I hope everyone can get the perfumes and flowers they need!

So even though chapter 2 isn't unlocked yet, my progress bar shows that 10/100 tasks have been completed. I have Verte placed, but she isn't unlocked yet.
If I remember correctly, you received 10 green roses when you place Vert's building. I think they came from fairy godmother? It's been awhile now. I can't remember.

I have a quick question, hopefully you guys can help...
I just noticed it today when I was going through trying to assign tasks but I seem to have two Mother Gothels?
There's one on the task of "Blending in the Shadows" and I just assigned one to "Flaunt and Tease". I didn't even think about what task she had been on, I just saw she was walking around like the others with the bubble above her head like she was waiting to be assigned. But now according to the tasks, she's in both places.
Idk if this is just a weird glitch that happened for some reason, and hopefully it won't cause any issues when the "Blend into the shadows" Mother gothel is done. her task is done in about 26 minutes.
Yeah, I noticed that too with other characters. I just closed & reopened and they disappeared.

Just unlocked Le Jamon butcher shop to go with the fishmonger :cutie: I suspect it has to be bought in chapter two since it's in the same spot on the chapter 2 page as the Floral Dresses on chapter 1 (hidden behind the countdown tag right now but you can see the end of "Butcher Shop"). And it's taking ages to collect vases, etc so I'm just spending my chocolates lol:rolleyes1
It took a six hour wait too and opened a task for Maurice 2h and Rouge 10h (maybe others but I'm not sure yet)
I'm a scaredy cat. I'm waiting until it asks before I buy anything. I have enough chocolates saved for two buildings so far LOL

I seem to get those first. Makes no sense. I cannot get the white flowers.

I cannot get any perfume bottles at all. I have used Belle, Rapunzle and Anna and so far zero. I did Belle (5 mins) for 3 hours straight and not a single bottle.
I get 4 bottles of Perfume from Belle yesterday...today...still no luck yet...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter