Disney Enchanted Tales

I find that the longer tasks have a higher chance of yielding the item. The shorter tasks are just there to tease you
But my perfumes are mostly get from Belle's 5 minutes task...
And my Chicory mostly get from the 1 minute task from the tangle captain.

I just notice Jasmine finally got a task related to the event... 8h task to get perfume.

Last edited:
But my perfumes are mostly get from Belle's 5 minutes task...
And my Chicory mostly get from the 1 minute task from the tangle captain.

I just notice Jasmine finally got a task related to the event... 8h task to get perfume.
Sorry, I was mostly thinking about the echinacea and the posy. Almost all of my perfumes have been Belle but it took FOREVER. My chicory have actually been mainly the bishop and carol(?)

Yes, hook hand, Featherduster & Footstool all now have perfume tasks, too

A few people have mentioned chocolate tasks for Featherduster, Footstool and Jasmine, did they appear at any point in the quests or with any buildings? I don't have them yet :worried:

Yesterday morning I needed 7 echinachea. All day yesterday I earned 3 echinachea. After last night's tasks, 1 echinachea dropped. So this is going to be 2 days in a row waiting for these stupid pink flowers to drop, while none others do. I don't think Phillipe dropped a single flower yesterday. These side quests are next to impossible.

Last edited:

The flower dress quests aren't tied to finishing Chapter 1. They are tied to completing the building decorations from Chapter 1:

Decorate Bookshop = make Belle's dress
Decorate Guard Tower = make Rapunzel's dress
Decorate Library = make Anna's dress

So I finished the guard tower but I can't seem to figure out how to make Rapunzel's dress...

Hi All, So I am almost to the next level where I can unlock Stabbington brothers. If I unlock them now mid-chapter, do you think the quest to decorate the Inn will pop up? I apparently only have 5 buildings to decorate and not 6, because I don't have this character for a quest.

For those that have the following buildings - Confectioner, Candy Maker, and Sweet Shop, what do they contribute, if anything besides hearts. I'm trying to decide which one to buy next.

For those that have the following buildings - Confectioner, Candy Maker, and Sweet Shop, what do they contribute, if anything besides hearts. I'm trying to decide which one to buy next.
They all drop lollipops :) Wish we had some buildings that dropped echancia and posy!

I'm finally onto the last triplet. Nooo not carrots! They're so hard to get lol. I just have one more building to decorate. After hours of giving me nothing, Mother Gothel drops two posies in a row! Does anyone else feel like doing a victory dance when they get a flower? :p

image_zpspdqedb1c.png

The last task is 5hrs and gives 108 chocolates 54 stars.
Shop for ingredients is similar to coggsworth's task, needs the fishmonger building.

Does anybody know of Anna's or Rapuzel's tasks after getting their flower crown? Wondering if I should just do Belle's crown and then go back to decorating the other three buildings or switch it up....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter