Disney Enchanted Tales

So, I went ahead and bought one - it gives 82 chocolate hearts and 41 stars every 12 hours - and that is it! and it's big! Of course, I am only able to collect carrots and enchinacea at this moment so maybe they might help with something else later on. I had to move the Sandwich Shop from Frozen to a different spot and it took up the same footprint as the shop.... not sure if I will buy the second one or not.
Wow, does it look odd being that big? I was considering buying it but that is much bigger than the other carts

Sounds like the Burton Wagon isn't too useful. Does Belle's Well and Wedding Trellis do anything?

I know that the wedding trellis doesn't do anything - just decor; but I would have to look at Belle's tasks to see if there is something with the well, but I don't remember off the top of my head, sorry

Something odd...I completed chapter 2 this morning. When I looked at items needed to unlock the 3rd triplet I had 32 soups. I may have collected one to five extra soups when unlocking Attila, but not 32!!! I think my echinacea or posies have been registering as soup...lol.

Anyone else come across this? The lack of flowers dropping makes me question life. Lol.

If you collect more than what's needed, they'll roll over, so to speak. That's why I usually try to collect as many as I can even if I'm done.

I kept collecting the dandelions and chicory flowers from my 1st building and when I started the 2nd, I already had 34 out of 36 dandelions and 4 of 6 chicory flowers.

Thanks! That looks okay actually. Gosh they love to take my money lol :rolleyes2
I bought the wagon last night, too, and I think it also gave perfumes but I was already done. When the sale came up, it mentioned that it was "advanced access" to the Burton Wagon. I just assumed that there's an update coming that you will need this for, which is why I only bought one. LOL

If you collect more than what's needed, they'll roll over, so to speak. That's why I usually try to collect as many as I can even if I'm done.

I kept collecting the dandelions and chicory flowers from my 1st building and when I started the 2nd, I already had 34 out of 36 dandelions and 4 of 6 chicory flowers.
I always try to do that too. Hard during the work week but on the weekend when I'm home, I set my screen to never auto lock and plug into power so that the game just runs so I can collect to my hearts delight. LOL

So, do we need to complete decorating all buildings, all triplets AND all decorations to move forward?

So, do we need to complete decorating all buildings, all triplets AND all decorations to move forward?
No, the main tasks are the triplets. This way you complete the chapters. Decorating the buildings and collecting items for the new princess outfits are side-quests.

Do more tasks come up once the decorations in chapter 2 are done. In chapter 1 we e.g. finished the guard tower and then could start collecting flowers for Rapunzel. Does something similar happen in chapter 2, say when I finish the stables?

Do more tasks come up once the decorations in chapter 2 are done. In chapter 1 we e.g. finished the guard tower and then could start collecting flowers for Rapunzel. Does something similar happen in chapter 2, say when I finish the stables?

No, you receive the rewards for completing the 2nd chapter's decoration quests but no new quests pop up.

What buildings are relevant for the main quests? I only have Arendelle Curio Shop and 23000 hearts I am too afraid to use on wrong buildings or items, since I don`t have time to play it as often as I would like to. (I have an exam in anatomy and pathology in exactly 2 weeks. And work. And a husband. And I have to go to school. And on the top of it all, THOSE kxnjsdnjsfnj FLOWERS ARE THE WORST THING EVER!!):scared::sad2:

Well, I'm glad they added more options for earning perfume, but the stupid bottles still don't drop.
Still need 5 more posies and 2 echinaceas before i can decorate the inn...
And carrots aren't dropping at all (for the yellow triplet).
Wheeee... what fun. :rolleyes1

Also if Maximus and Phillipe both have the exact same 5minute quest of Eating Flowers, or whatever it's called, how come only Phillipe gets the chance to find flowers?

What buildings are relevant for the main quests? I only have Arendelle Curio Shop and 23000 hearts I am too afraid to use on wrong buildings or items, since I don`t have time to play it as often as I would like to. (I have an exam in anatomy and pathology in exactly 2 weeks. And work. And a husband. And I have to go to school. And on the top of it all, THOSE kxnjsdnjsfnj FLOWERS ARE THE WORST THING EVER!!):scared::sad2:
I don't know how far along you are but for chapter 2 you'll need the butcher shop, and for chapter 3 most probably the dairy barn.

Personally, I'm beginning to wonder if the coding isn't slightly off so that the third hardest items to collect is actually harder to collect that the hardest one. I've been able to collect Perfume and Chicory more "easily" than Echinacea and Carrots.

Personally, I'm beginning to wonder if the coding isn't slightly off so that the third hardest items to collect is actually harder to collect that the hardest one. I've been able to collect Perfume and Chicory more "easily" than Echinacea and Carrots.
For me Echinacea has been pretty easy thus far. Posy has been the hardest. Chicory is pretty easy for me too. Carrots are super hard, esp since I only have 3 tasks and 1 building that can produce them and the tasks are pretty long, except for Belle's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter