Disney Enchantment Discussion & Reviews Thread (Premiering 9/30)

I really miss the children's choir from "Wishes" !! Really not liking the score--- hard to get a sense of the projections from the livestream, but the fireworks look nice--- just not liking the score--- the second song was cringe-inducing, and the lyrics were awful !!

People who want to give this a pass because of the live stream, to back and watch the HEA debut. People were going nuts and overwhelmed. You could hear it on the crowd and people online could not Believe what they were hearing and seeing.
All you see now is “well hopefully it’s better in person”. This 50th is a joke.

I'd love to hear what other people thought. I'm not usually a fireworks/nightime show person and I really don't have anything to compare it to. Definitely had more pyro than Harmonius. I liked the finale and the original song. I didn't get some of the themes/groupings. Like I didn't get what Fox and the Hound had to do with that group or I don't know it just seemed a little random the clips they put together.

I also really could have done without the "host" or Bobs talking or Christina singing the one song :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter