• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Event Productions/Portrait sessions? Anyone done this.....

disney4us2002

Tagless by choice!!
In my DC news bulletin there is a coupon for 10% off and a free 8X10 portrait and it says advanced reservations are required. Very little info is provided. Is this just a family portrait type of thing or can the portrait be taken with characters or what? Anyone out there try this before. I'm planning to call the number provided tomorrow and ask but I thought someone might have info from experience.

Carla

We did this about a 1.5 years ago. Basically, you pay a "sitting" fee and have about an hour with a photographer at the location of your choice. We did ours at Epcot WS before it opened. We got a nice folio of 8 5X5 pictures. The prices for reorders are rather steep, IMHO, and I wasn't impressed with how they prepared them for shipping. I was very surprised because the packaging for the folio was very well done.

BTW, the photos were very nice and we had plenty of shots to choose from.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask!

Sharon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter