• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Fairy Tale Weddings summer season on Freeform

I getting bored with tonight's episode. 41 minutes in and we still don't have a wedding. Isn't it the point of this show..... to have weddings and show the details?

I getting bored with tonight's episode. 41 minutes in and we still don't have a wedding. Isn't it the point of this show..... to have weddings and show the details?

Exactly! It's just like the parade shows. Way to much backstory of the people. I want to see the bakers making the wedding cake. I want to see the florists in action. I want to see the mechanics that go into making a Disney wedding special. Sorry. I just don't care about a bunch of random people.

So last week’s ‘retrospective’ episode wasn’t all that interesting. I mean, after the wedding, you are just…..married. That’s just anyone’s life!

But this week’s Sea of Love episode? Aulani AND the Mickey Boat? Loved it! We bust out laughing when they made it appear that the attendants getting ready with the bride saw her in her wedding dress for the first time after she emerged from the cabin bathroom. As if anyone could fit in there with a wedding dress and wrestle it on as well! And I liked the scavenger hunt the Aulani couple went on, with them being filmed at every turn but her not knowing it. Hot mike in the coffee cup. Excellent.

Thumbs up for this week!

I liked watching the wedding on the cruise ship because I've only seen them do it on Castaway Cay before, but I still wish they'd give more wedding details and less people details. Like, was it super earlier in the morning or late at night? Did they shut down the whole area of the wedding so that people couldn't go thru, because that is a major thruway on the ship, stuff like that.

I liked watching the wedding on the cruise ship because I've only seen them do it on Castaway Cay before, but I still wish they'd give more wedding details and less people details. Like, was it super earlier in the morning or late at night? Did they shut down the whole area of the wedding so that people couldn't go thru, because that is a major thruway on the ship, stuff like that.

If you're interested, here are all my interviews with Disney Cruise brides who've been married in the atrium. They do it on the Castaway Cay day so that fewer guests are around, but they don't shut down the atrium or anything for real brides. For the TV show, I'm sure the whole thing was a well-oiled machine!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter